Confessions post

Really :stars: I hope she considers them and invite Chiaki as a special guest. That would be epic :nosebleed: And I would seriously consider going to Japan just for the concert :plot:

^ I am amazed at the turn-out for this concert... my ticket is on the 17th row of level 2.

The seating for Tokyo International Forum Hall A (5012 seats):

pho_slide_a_01.jpg

^ You mean youre on the second floor? Well that's better than not having a ticket or not going at all. Now I wonder, if by chance I get to Japan on May, would I still be able to get a ticket :uh..:

^how about ticket for the live? By any chance, if suddenly I showed up in the exact date of the live, will I still be able to get one?

I don't know, it might be worth keeping your eyes on Yahoo auctions for tickets (how I found tickets for Nana Mizuki in Akita and Aomori and Animelo Summer Live 2012).

I confess I love it when other people praise me and hate it when I get scolded. :cry:

/me supports Casarina during tough times :touched:

I confess I started wearing glasses yesterday :ohoho: :uh..: I guess its alright since the headaches lessened.

I confess I was attracted to a waiter at a Chinese buffet who looks like Wakana, and someone at my workplace who looks like Hikaru, when I'm not attracted to Hikaru or Wakana at all.

Re:

Bulmafox said:
I confess I was attracted to a waiter at a Chinese buffet who looks like Wakana, and someone at my workplace who looks like Hikaru, when I'm not attracted to Hikaru or Wakana at all.
I confess I was a bit sad when a school friend who looked like KEIKO cut her long hair.

Re: Re:

HIS MASK said:
Bulmafox said:
I confess I was a bit sad when a school friend who looked like KEIKO cut her long hair.

I wish I had a Keiko lookalike... :uh..:

I confess that on Thursday I wrote a history essay a little over an hour before it was due an essay which we had known about for two weeks prior :uh..:

I confess that in my sleepy state on the bus I mistook Kiichigo for Gloria and then puzzled why the chorus didn't have "Gloriaa~" in it

I confess I was disappoInted when a girl who looked like a short-haired version of Yuriko came in for the choir audition; she had such a narrow voice range and bad voice tone that she shouldn't be in the choir :blood:

I had expected for her to sing as well as Yuriko... :cry:

Back