Confessions post

I confess that every time I log in now I've been hoping to see a Consolation live DVD/BD announcement :TdT:

^ I confess that when I login I hope to see something like:

KALAFINA WORLD TOUR ANNOUNCED!

^ LOL YESS

I confess that I often wonder when YK and/or her utahimes will get married... :plot:

/is whacked

I confess that I really really want a group singing of Fields of Hope, Nowhere.

(sorry for bumping, but i couldn't resist!)

i confess that after reading cerise's short story about prince keiko and mermaid!hikaru vs wakana the queen of sharks, i laughed for about 10 minutes straight ( :ohoho: ), choked because i couldn't breathe ( :nophoto: ), and started drawing pirate!keiko fanart :uh..: :desksweat: :nophoto:

^what? where is this story? And will you post the fanart in the creative corner? heh

Confession: I like Sis puella magica!, have not listened to it in awhile, but I still like it, even with it's overuse.

I confess that I have a longing to have Yuuka in Kalafina...

But most would probably object so never mind... :XD:

i confess that I got turrned off with my idol(Non-Yuki-Related) a few weeks ago because of an encounter with her. So I started avoiding everything about her(including all her songs in my mp3 player) because its making me remember that Major Disappointment. But now I seem to be.. you know.. liking her again :leaf:

:spotlight: She does have the voice I love

^ That's sad... I try to remember that the singers and musicians we like are incredibly busy people and have just as many weaknesses and failings that we do.

^I understand what you're saying but based on that situation(from what I know) I would never have done what she did. :uh..: But it wasn't really bad but it still destroyed my image of her. :blood:

Its just sad that my first time to see her in person, my first encounter of her would be something like that. :cry: I still love her voice though.

/me hugs back :touched:

:cry: Thank you TK. You're so kind.

I confess I broke my diet :knife: :XD: :blood:

Back