Confession: Who sings Kala/Fiction/OST at home?

I sing kajiura song at home~ but mostly when I was driving car~
coz it's really..boring when the traffic is bad and singing make me feel much better~ :sohappy:

I don't really.. But I know a friend of mine does do it.. Frequently!.. Haha

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
^
Air utahime? ...Miming? :XD:

I do it too, of course :ohoho: And, while I do air singing, I tend to do weird gestures with my arms :imdead: :XD:

Hahaha, me too :) I think that weird hand gestures come from watching Kala and FJ lives for me, because they mostly move their hand when they're singing.

Re:

ritardando said:
Hahaha, me too :) I think that weird hand gestures come from watching Kala and FJ lives for me, because they mostly move their hand when they're singing.

In my case, not only that, but I tend to do some stereotyped Heavy Metal moves, or some fists/pointing inspired by anisingers...It's kinda ridiculous, I admit :ohoho: :imdead:

Special_K said:
:XD:

Air conductor, anyone? :psst:

Sometimes, yes, why not? XD Actually, I do air anything when I'm listening to music, even air audience :ohoho: :XD:

Cerise said:
You can air-Kajiura on keyboard... :ayashii:

If I'm at a table or something like it... :plot:

@ Everyone who air-sings

CUTE!! :dote:

I should try that. Can't believe I've never thought of doing that. When I do air-stuffs, I automatically just air-guitar or air-bass coz I play those instruments IRL so just doing what comes usually. :XD:

Re:

ritardando said:

In my case I gravitate more towards Hikaru-style angsting...but cos it's embarrassing I only do it when I'm alone...although sometimes if I'm listening to Kala whilst walking home, I inadvertently start Hikaru-facing and mouthing the lyrics and people give me stares :cry: :ohoho:

I find my self going through the songs of Fiction the most, more of them in English, oh sure I'll try to mangle through the Japanese words but I never get very far. :ohoho:

Argh...trying to sing a Song of Fire and Storm without the strain :uh..:

Re: Re:

wintersviolet said:
Keiri said:
@ Everyone who air-sings

CUTE!! :dote:

Haha, agree. I admire people's openness about this :XD:

Oh, to me, that's just so natural...I air-sing even to guitar solos, bass lines, anything...:XD:

Same i air sing to everything! :ohoho: But sometimes im too engross
till i start making noise :uh..:

Oh I do, very much. Kalafina is my favorite to sing along with out of everything in my music library.
When I have the house to myself I crank up the volume and just belt it out.
I really love singing, but my over all music confidence is lacking. As is my music ability in general.

Re:

KLV said:
Oh I do, very much. Kalafina is my favorite to sing along with out of everything in my music library.
When I have the house to myself I crank up the volume and just belt it out.
Me too :sohappy:
oh, even when I don't have the house to myself I still crank it up :ohoho: very loudly

Back