Confession: Who sings Kala/Fiction/OST at home?

A

alarictay

OKY :sparkleguy:
Time for confessions :XD:
I'm just wondering how many of you guys here actually sing Kala/Fic/OST songs by yourself at home :ayashii: :ayashii: :ayashii:
Maybe u guys would like to share which songs do u sing secretly by yourself, which Utahime part do u guys sing along with :ayashii:

Well i love to sing Aria, Progressive, StoneCold, Eden, Mezame
Especially when i'm in shower :dote:
But unfortunately, i always have to sing Waka Chan/Yuriko Kaida lines...
(although i'm a guy but i can't hit certain notes Keiko does like in symphonia and Yami no Uta :cry: its too low for me...)
and yes i use my head voice to sing all of the parts ( not Falsetto)
except certain songs like SalvaNos and Everlasting song~Live Version.
:nosebleed: i can hit Oblivious and Adore's Kajiuran part with head voice :hero:

SO share ure embarrassing stories! :plot:

Hehehe me too but mostly I sing Hikaru, Keiko and Kaori's part. Wakana's still to high for me if I sing without using falsetto... And I agree for Keiko's part sometimes too low because I can't hit Keiko's part in Yami no Uta (the akaku somete iru), te to te (every last line of the reff) :ohoho:

Mostly sing te to te, progressive, and magnolia, and I use head voice in most songs, in exception for Keiko and some Hikaru's..

I confess as well. :XD: I sing Keiko's parts most often, since I like her parts and can hit most of her notes. I find myself singing Yami no Uta a lot, Red Moon (though, I do have trouble singing the last note of "kureyuku sora futari de mitsumeta" and "sono te wo tori mihatenu sora made"), Magia, cynical world, Lacrimosa, and Nohara to name a few.

I have been caught by my roommate singing mostly Kalafina songs, but she's cool with it. :ohoho: I think I've sang Magia so much that she has the song stuck in her head. :plot:

Occasionally, I'll sing some of Hikaru's parts like in Mata Kaze ga and ARIA, and some of Kaori's parts like in stone cold. I, unfortunately, cannot sing well in Yuriko's or Wakana's range. :uh..:

I did sing Kalafina's song too, but i enjoy more when sing YKJ Live's song (especially kajiuran song like mezame, salva nos, zodiacal sign...). Although i didn't have a chance to join the live but singing together with 4 utahime will statisfy me though XD

I like to sing Wakana and Keiko's line in most songs coz for me i can identify the notes of both of them clearer than Hikaru's part. Of course i also like to sing song where Hikaru was the lead vocal like progressive, Magia... :V:

Haha same case like u alarictay, i'm a guy too sometime Keiko's notes also appear too low for me, so i enjoy Wakana's part in Kala and FJ :sohappy: :sohappy:

I only sing in front of the monitor where playing the video of Kala or YKL, i like the feel of singing while watching te performance of utahimes :ohoho: Rarely in other places XD

For the song that i like to sing the most will be
Kala ~ Symphonia, To the Beginning, Oblivious, Red Moon, Adore, Lacrimosa, Magia, After Eden ..

YKL ~ Mezame, Salva Nos, Zodiacal Sign, Hanamori no Oka, Gin no Hashi...

FJ ~ Parallel Heart, Stone Cold, Toki No...

To add on that there are a songs that i wish to achieve that level of singing --- Materialise (This is the hardest song in terms of the notes and vibrato :touched:

Oh yeah hihihi I love all Kalafina and FJ songs :shy: :shy: In my freetime , I love singing with my two friends :sohappy: u.u I do Wacchan's part *WWW* The songs that I get better are Lacrimosa and Stone Cold , but I'm able to do keechan's parts in Syncronicity and Mune no yukue!!

happens on occasions when I'm home alone and doing some chores. And it's mostly Emily Bindiger songs or Canta Per Me. Or I may be humming some OST songs to myself. It's a miracle neighbours don't come complaining yet, maybe they're at work at the time. :XD:

same here
:sparkleguy: randomly with "yume no tsubasa, sprinter "keiko's part and parts of kimi ga hikari ni kaete yuku" sometimes my neighbours ask me to close my window especially when I lost track of time during the night while humming :ohoho: .

I think I sing everything, everywhere.At computer, at shower, cooking... Singing is great as pronunciation exercise. Stress-reliever and really funny.

Even If I don't sing very well I like to sing and somehow Kajiura songs are easy compared to other Japanese songs. I have sometimes problems with Keiko parts but I'm shocked that guys also has problems with her parts. Keiko is amazing.

I sing all of Kalafina's songs, and some FJ too. I sing very loudly so everyone in the house can hear me but I don't care xD. I can do Wakana's parts the best, but I manage with Keiko and Hikaru too. The only song I can't sing is Destination Unknown because I can't pull of Hikaru's strong aggressive voice in that song.

^
Destination Unknown happens to be one of the easiest to sing for me, because the melody lines is not that difficult...

It seems I'm the only guy that can't hold Wakana's part but can manage to do most Keiko and Hikaru's part -.-

yes i confess too, i like to play their songs while playing piano :sohappy: , but since their chord's is kinda "high quality" so i just could sing and play: Storia, I have a dream, hikari no senritsu, oblivious, kimi ga hikari ni kaete yuku, and natsu no ringo

Re:

ritardando said:
^
It seems I'm the only guy that can't hold Wakana's part but can manage to do most Keiko and Hikaru's part -.-
Maybe ure just born with a naturally more manly voice and thats a great thing :sohappy:
I wish i had a voice that sounds like a man :XD:
I sound soo much like HarunaLuna (that isn't a good thing :blood:)
Her voice and my voice is like 90% similar except i have more emotions when i sing compared to her :ayashii:
U probably won't understand the life of a guy who is a complete looks Bishounen even though i don't wanna be one! :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:
Its kinda upsetting when everyone says that i look and sound like a girl :cry: although i don't behave like one :sparkleguy:

I'm a true MAN :hero:
Anyway i have trouble singing Magia and Destination unknown :uh..:
But i wanna try Destination soon! Hikaru sounds sooo fierce!!!

tbh I can sing almost all except Yuriko's range :XD:

but usually I sing the songs with lower notes :TdT:

Re: Re:

alarictay said:
ritardando said:
^
Maybe ure just born with a naturally more manly voice and thats a great thing :sohappy:
I wish i had a voice that sounds like a man :XD:
I sound soo much like HarunaLuna (that isn't a good thing :blood:)
Her voice and my voice is like 90% similar except i have more emotions when i sing compared to her :ayashii:
U probably won't understand the life of a guy who is a complete looks Bishounen even though i don't wanna be one! :uh..: :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:
Its kinda upsetting when everyone says that i look and sound like a girl :cry: although i don't behave like one :sparkleguy:

I'm a true MAN :hero:
Anyway i have trouble singing Magia and Destination unknown :uh..:
But i wanna try Destination soon! Hikaru sounds sooo fierce!!!

Eh, actually I don't have a more manly voice because when I record my voice I sound totally like girl. And my vocal range is near counter-tenor, bit manage to hit the bass part as well, that's what my music teacher said. But I'm more comfortable to sing in lower range, maybe that's why I manage to pull Hikaru and Keiko's part better.

^ my problem isn't just the vibrato. I just can't reach the notes, too high for me since I'm on mezzo-soprano.

I sing any song I like, though I mostly get the Kajiuran lyrics wrong :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:
'Bloody Rabbit', 'MATERIALIZE', 'Sajin no Kanata e...', 'the world', 'Liminality', many others and most Kalafina songs XDD
For high songs I usually sing the main melody(mainly WAKANA & Yuriko's parts), and for KEIKO songs like 'the world', I try singing the melody, give up after a bit, and sing the high harmonies('the world' is a bit low for me to sing powerfully :uh..: )

But I need to sing high songs like 'MATERIALIZE' or SH's 'Kuro no Yogensho' from time to time if I want to keep singing Kalafina's songs AND sustain my vocal range :...:
But 'Magia' helped me a lot in making my low notes stable :dote:

Back