Confession: Who sings Kala/Fiction/OST at home?

Just realised I've been air "keyboarding" (Yuki Style) recently.... :psst:

^No wonder, since Yuki herself gets so much into it when she's playing. It's just natural to imitate her :psst:

^ My playing style's actually changed thanks to watching her :XD:
Although I know I can never match everything she does~

But it's cool as hell to play so absorbed. Just stand/sit and move your hands and fingers is no fun at all. Neither to the one who is playing nor to those who are watching :XD:

^ What I find really interesting is that Kajiura-sensei is the only pianist I've ever watched whose passion looks real. I've been to recitals in the past where these teenage students all dressed in black sit down behind the piano and practically writhe as they play some random noise classical piece, but nothing about it had any real emotion behind it. For Kajiura-sensei, you can practically feel her passion yourself, it's so tangible...

And of course Korechan is in that category too. I love watching him perform~

^Indeed, and it's not only in her moves on the keyboard, but also in the way she looks at the utahime and FB members. You can see that she is sure that they are going to deliver something good. It shows she really trust them.

Re:

ninetales said:
^ What I find really interesting is that Kajiura-sensei is the only pianist I've ever watched whose passion looks real. I've been to recitals in the past where these teenage students all dressed in black sit down behind the piano and practically writhe as they play some random noise classical piece, but nothing about it had any real emotion behind it. For Kajiura-sensei, you can practically feel her passion yourself, it's so tangible...

And of course Korechan is in that category too. I love watching him perform~

Not even Hiromi's "Place to be" shows passion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKuEJBKRW4M

Does Yuki Kajiura ever play keyboards solo on stage?

Re:

ninetales said:

Totally agree~

Mizu no Akashi live in vol.4 - she seemed to be even more into it than Wakana was :XD: But well, I guess it is her music that she created herself, so it'd make sense for her to really feel it and have a personal connection with the music :shy:

what a thread... i want to confess too :shy:

i often sing whatever songs i like when my family isn't in home. i play the music louder than usual so neighbor won't recognize my voice :ohoho:
if my family is in home.... i do air-singing completed with gestures in my bathroom. i sometime imagine if i am a real singer, i hold a concert~ (oh my never-happened dream) .... i am glad that some people here do the same too XD
if it is in school, i sing with my friend when school is already over :ohoho: :ohoho:

if the songs are Kala/FJ, i often do Keiko's parts (since i love her) (since my friend usually takes Wakana's parts) but my 'true' voice sounds like Yuuka's voice when she's talking :XD: so if i want to sing properly, i have to do warm-up for almost 2 hours~
if it is just for having fun, usually i sing Keiko's part in 'moe' voice. or Yuriko's part in 'moe' voice. :ohoho:
my hardest song (as far as i know since there are only a few songs i try to sing them properly) maybe Synchronicity (Keiko version). I can hit Keiko's bass voice at the first, but when my friend start to sing in Kaori's part, automatically i sing in my usual 'moe' voice :uh..:
i go to school my motorcycle and i often sing Kala songs while riding it. it'll be fun if it is raining - almost nobody notices me singing loudly :plot:
and... one more secret. my voice is totally flatflatflatflaaat..... that's why i try not to let people listen me singing, though my classmates have to be victims~
oh, my, well.... this is my first time telling to others about this. i am quite a blabbering girl :XD:

^ Lol, I sing sometimes even when my family is at hoe. Even withous music sometimes :XD:
I sing when Im in mood, not only Kala/FJ but what I feel like singing :XD:

Me and my two friends sang Sajin no Kanata e to my best friend at his goodbye party...in front of like 20 people :XD:
Hes leaving for 5 years and he was quite positively shocked.

And you go to school on a motorcycle?? Loool, you rocking girl :XD: :XD:

^ it is common in my country to go to school by motorcycle :ohoho: (though i know i should be more ashamed)
but i am quite a good girl maybe?~~

sajin no kanata he? waaa~ sugoiii~ :sohappy:
i and my friend managed to sing Parallel Hearts at our club's event, but it had canceled (yokatta!) and we sung Houki Boshi (Younha's song, OST Bleach) in school hall :XD: we also sung Fukai Mori (Do As Infinity, OST Inuyasha) in a foodcourt in a mall, for the club's pra-event.
reaaaaaaallly, i want to sing Kajiura's song in public.....
(but i know i'll ruin her songs so i'll just sing the songs alone :cry: )

^ Awww, Im sure youll get your chance soon enough :sparkleguy:

And yeah, Sajin no Kanata e..we practiced for it for two weeks....we would longer if we realized sooner we could do that :XD:

Dont worry about it, some people here go to school by motorcycle, but its not really common :XD:

I love singing along with Kalafina/FJ....as long as the music's loud enough that I can't hear my own voice. :uh..: I love singing Keiko's parts.

In fact, it was my love for her voice that I realized I am probably an alto. For a long time, my mom told me I can't carry a tune in a bucket, plus I had speech therapy as a kid, so I really hate my voice--singing included. Recently, I've found it feels far more comfortable singing/humming Keiko's parts than Wakana/Hikaru/Kaori's. So, all this time I thought I was a bad singer, when it turns out I might be an alto.

i remember a few months a go.. when i'm really sad.. i start to belt out Maya's part at Aria Live.. it just happen..

i'm a trained counter tenor.. the only yuki's music that i can't sing is Materialized..

obligato's "canto Lamento" is my new chant..

^ wow, counter tenors are quite rare...

Vaguely related, Jon Anderson (singer from progressive rock band Yes) is touring locally in two weeks' time, so I might go hear him.

I usually sang kajiura san songs too at my room~ :dote:
but sometimes when I sang songs with kajiurago, my roommate thought I was chanting some sort of spells :XD:

I actually sing it when I'm in a bad mood or whenever I feel like want to :XD: I always off pitch when singing kajiurago yet I still sing it....the only momment when I sing kajiurago and is not off pitch is when I bath :ohoho:

I confess that almost every hour and anywhere I'm awake I try to sing a line or two of Yuki's song, especially when I'm listening to it. I admit that I'm also not a very good singer though...

Having said this, I frequently sing Keiko's lines perhaps because it's probably the closest for those that can be sung by males, although I try Kaori's as well. I try my best to sing lines that are in the background (e.g. not sung by Wakana in most of the songs) since I find it interesting to do.

EDIT: As I was posting this, I'm singing Keiko's lines from Credens Justitiam as I listen to its performance of YK live vol. 9. I can't sing out loud though, because I'm in the office, lol.

Confession.....

I sing all the time when I have time and want to, lol...

Mostly, I'll open live on youtube and sing together with whatever song played...
I don't really especially do anyone's part...
but if mostly or instantly, it might be either Yuriko or Keiko (for the two most contradicting voice)
because either one is the most prominent voice and fun to sing... This if you don't count the melodic line of songs that will mostly be sung by Kaori Wakana or Hikaru..

but singing Kaori's main song also is fun

I even sing at home and encouraging my mom to sing with me, but she often brush it off, lol

Back