Confession: Who sings Kala/Fiction/OST at home?

^ Speaking of Point Zero, I have this little melody that I hum when I'm listening to it, around when Tokyo Konsei starts their main chant :ohoho:

Since I'm an Alto voice, I tend to sing most of Keiko's parts and screeeeeech through the higher parts. As long as I'm alone anywhere, I tend to start humming unconsciously.

I mostly hum Nohara and Keiko's parts in Parallel hearts.

There was also a time when I sang Canta Per Me while on the train going home. I was listening to it on my iPod and I started singing, not really aware of how loud I was. Midway through the song, I snapped out of it realize the many quizzical stares aimed at me. XD

I sing Kalafina and FictionJunction songs in the shower every day :ohoho:
usually Hikaru's part....though I can pretty much sing Keiko's and Wakana's as well
I like to sing almost any song; for the past couple months it's been Magia everyday... :XD: :XD:

I started to hum Manten during class. The others wasn't bothered by it, since we were installing servers and instead of watching the process of the bit-sausages we usually watch films or just stare each other. :ohoho: There was a time when we sang karaoke during the installation. :plot:

I can sing all... :hero:

horribly :ohoho:

hmm... my limits won't reach Symphonia.. but i can sing Eden (if I won't try imitating wakana's voice LOL!)

IDK my limits when using falsetto.. it can reach Salva Nos and higher harmonies on A Song of Storm and Fire.. IDK if that's all I can do. maybe..

In lacrimosa and symphonia, after 1 chorus... I can't do it again. (T.T) I have weak (vocal muscles??) ... :spotlight:

I usually sing Wakana, Yuriko and Keiko parts..

I when there's someone in the house, I mostly sing keiko parts. xDD
If there's no one home, Wakana parts and Yuriko.... and will sing metal rock songs too \m/ :knife:

mostly sing keiko's and kaori's part... because i love their voice...but it's a little messed up when i sing synchronicity or hoshikuzu...because i usually changed my voice before i realize it :ohoho: :ohoho: ...but it doesn't matter for me as long as i can sing.... :plot: :plot:

Air guitar rules :hero:

But in Kajiura's case, there's also the possibility for air violins, air cellos, air flutes...and for those who can't sing at all, air utahimes :ohoho: :XD:

i just finished recording and compiling my cover for nowhere complete with the yanmanni chants XD
on the average, i used 12 layers [four layers in yanmanni] exluding the karaoke track
:tea:
but probably, i won't bre posting it :XD: :XD: :XD:

Back