Complain about all!

I support you.
Thank you :TdT: I'll make sure to let you know when I apply to become a minister!

EDIT (just to avoid double-posting): Oh, the joys of working with multimedia professionally. I started playing the rip of the 10th Anniversary Live, skipped directly to KantanKatan (one of my fiancé's favourite songs), his first comment was "audio-video synchronisation is broken", to which I replied "oh... indeed, but it's not very bad, on TV it's usually worse". You just get an eye/ear for such things and can't enjoy what you're watching >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
@ATroupeLeaderBaby I hope the treatment helps! Cancer really really sucks. I wish there was a cure for it, I mean, we are in 2018, where we have so many other medical treatments and revelations. *sigh* In any case: *hugs*.

Chris Hardwick, a comedian I admire, was called out for sexually assaulting his ex girlfriend, after about 5 years of them not dating, and him marrying someone else. He is one of the nicest people, from what I gather from listening to his podcasts and from watching his shows. I can't imagine the things she is saying, that she had to be waiting for him after he got home, she could not have any male friends, would not be able to take pictures of them together for a long time. True, I don't know him personally, but now he can't even go online right now and he lost his talk show and was booted off the Comic Con panels. He founded Nerdist, a company that covers all things in the nerd culture, and they took any mention of him out of their website, even though he founded it! Ugh. This whole thing makes me sick. That one allegation (I really hate that word now) could drag someone down that quickly. She says she spiraled into anorexia because of his behavior, which I find hard to believe. I mean, get help, talk to him, don't publicly say it so that it ends someone's career. I feel so bad for him right now. Ugh... anyways... I wish my kitty would sleep at night instead of during the day, when I am up. She is up in the morning and wants to play, but she sleeps all afternoon. heh I know, she is a cat. But still.

Also not getting my Kala bluray until Monday. *sigh* Probably not until the afternoon. At least I signed for it online. Still, I want it now!!!

hello
this is a simple complain i think

i don't like how (some) people in youtube say Kalafina is disbanded. for me, just by Keiko leaving it doesn't really mean disbandment, eh? the LINE blog is still there, and they also use Kalafina 'Wakana' or 'Hikaru' for stage.
yeah, maybe it feels like they're disbanded but i think it's not.

hello
this is a simple complain i think

i don't like how (some) people in youtube say Kalafina is disbanded. for me, just by Keiko leaving it doesn't really mean disbandment, eh? the LINE blog is still there, and they also use Kalafina 'Wakana' or 'Hikaru' for stage.
yeah, maybe it feels like they're disbanded but i think it's not.
I agree with you, it's annoying when people say "disbanded" because they didn't. I think it's from when the news was first being leaked, the headline there originally said "disbanded" and eventually news outlets picked up on that and re-reported that before the official news broke.

There's this extremely funny Greek video with misheard lyrics of "shura no hana" (from Kill Bill). So someone tried to make a "proper" Greek translation of the lyrics.

Geta turned into cats in the translation. I wonder if the translator was too sleepy and ended up wearing the cat that was sleeping next to their shoes.

Also, "the surface of the freezing water" turned into "the surface of the slushie". Yeah, if something is reflecting on the surface of your slushie, I bet it's completely melted by now and it would be disgusting to drink.

:desksweat:

(Source: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/shura-no-hana-修羅の花-το-άνθος-της-συμφοράς.html#songtranslation )

I am simply volunteering at the zoo this year when I worked there last year. I can't get a job because I don't have a drivers in all honestly its not like i even need one. so they said no i could not (it also took freaking forever to get my new ID) and out of all that i still cant get it! so we talked to the boss and he said he would try to get me for recade and I was like fantastic! 5 Weeks later I call itsquest and they say no they are not hiring anymore...seriously? SERIOUSLY?? So now I am job searching AND LITERALLY NO BODY IS HIRING! People in this city sucks.

I either am getting a cold or a sinus infection. Been stuffy all day. I had to call the museum and tell them I wasn't coming in tomorrow. Ugh. I missed the last 2 1st Fridays (where the stores are open later and museum is free, there's music and booths and stuff too.) because of stuff going on. I always feel bad about calling in, but I don't want to be coughing even though I am just a greeter. And I am going to miss my massage as well, which sucks since I have been so sore lately. My neck has just been one giant knot that I can't get out no matter what. Anyways... end of my rant. Well, and also is it the end of summer yet? I mean, I was tired of the cold, but now I am of the heat too. lol

Traffic these days. I was cycling the other day and a car reversed into me. I was even wearing my high-visibility jacket and yellow fluo helmet. At least I had enough time to brake and steer away a bit, so I only got a small wound on my little finger, and he also did stop to make sure I was OK and apologise.

Then a couple of days ago I almost hit a lady. She was parked on the bus lane and was looking at the trunk of her car. I steered away from her and into the other lane, but she decided to close the trunk and go back to the driver's seat, in the middle of the road, without even looking behind her or trying to keep close to her car. It had also rained, so I thought that my screechy brakes were passive-aggressive enough. She did turn around, look at me, then calmly go back to what she was doing without realising that I could have hit her (and potentially fallen onto her car, denting it).

this post is half-happy and half-not-happy, so I was confused where to post this one. here, or 'good things happen to you' thread?

to be honest I am a bit 'avoiding' listening to Kalafina songs. Sometimes it makes me cry, not about the lyrics. but about times they were together, imagining them singing the songs together. I am recently listening to rhythm games songs where I don't have to sing lol. Anyone play Cytus?

my favorite songs are from classic-electronic genre. favorite songs come from Ice, sakuzyo, Team Grimoire, and VILA.
recent favorite song is Aphasia (Team Grimoire)

^same, well with Kalafina. Not so much making me cry, maybe sniffle a little if it's Musunde or I have a dream. Or Alleluia, which made me do that anyways. But yeah, it sucks knowing that they won't ever be able to sing those songs again, even if they reunited under a different name. I am supporting their decisions though. Seems Wakana is going off on her own, which I don't know why she doesn't leave space craft then. I mean, come on. At least then Yuki could hire them for BGMs and such. Still, it is hard watching their lives too, seeing them so happy together. *sigh* Now I am going to be depressed. A bunch of fans on Twitter is sending a message to Hikaru saying their appreciation for the group with a pic of you and Kala related. Going to do that, dec 25th is when we will submit.

I have been just frustrated lately. It seems like i am getting something new every day. Now I have major cracks on my heels, in addition to my condition, which makes if more difficult to go anywhere. And I just got botox for my shoulder and head pain, so I am in pain from that still and its Christmas soon. I want to enjoy these days not be in pain. Sorry for complaining but just had to rant a bit.

first grad app is due tomorrow and I still haven't finished my personal statement why am i like this

update: I just found out, an hour ago, that it should be 3 pages double-spaced. I have 3 pages single-spaced. it's due at midnight.
final update: it's done, & i am ded

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit, I don’t know what would happen if I did, but I’m truly about to crack in life at only 22.

I guess I just might have a few too many dreams and . . . I would say suddenly but it’s not . . . just no motivation. Or my dreams are just too big. I don’t know. I would sit here and say “I cannot do this” but it’s not like I want to die, I just want to be free and accepted.

I want to have a full understanding of animation and design, as I have kept an anime concept and built on it for what would be a decade in a few months! And I’m not talking about giving these ideas up to be turned into some sad American cartoon — I’m trying to make it to Japan. The language and culture is my college major — I tried to double it with graphic design, but I had 14 seizures and the grand finale of an anxiety attack through ONE academic school year. Now I’m just trying to earn the language degree and go back for the design degree but who has that time or money!?
I’m indescribably determined to have the show OST composed by YK. I just want to make it before she gets burnt out or formally retires.
That’s the primary thing hanging on to my life vision. My parents can’t stand me and vice versa (being a gay preacher’s kid does not work out well in African American culture and so keeping that in is another thing) but I’m not going to get so mad that I sprint out and end up having not only no pot to piss in, but no medication for my epilepsy. I hate that I have 3 medications required at least twice a day and that, likely because doctors continue to just attach the seizures to stress since they never find a fault in my brain scans, I just canNOT get ANY good results sending in various disability forms. I’m about to try again, though, since some circumstances have changed — at first I couldn’t report anything except that I had an extremely high potential to have seizures in my sleep and was requesting financial assistance for necessary meds, but they probably saw that I’m still dependent on two working people and threw my stuff out. But now, I started having seizures while awake, too, and had been given that 3rd med; one of my parents will retire in less than 30 days, so new budget cut; and I feel so deadened trying to get another job, wishing I could find something remotely enjoyable like a dance or art studio, but I’m restrained to something near my house as I’m not allowed to drive! But I sit here knowing I’m not just another college cashier, yet the mental weight of my body to even draw a picture or pick up my language books and still try to study, much less fill out job applications!?!?

I truly cannot breathe.

^I am hungry. lol Stress leads to stress eating... oh boy. Even if you have munchies and are not really hungry... I am guilty of this. *sigh*

My neck has been hurting a lot, because the myoblock did not work. (It's like Botox, but is more for the neck, or is supposed to be. Things don't work on me that work on other people) but I get the Botox again next week. Ugh. The 2 weeks leading up to it are miserable. And crazy cat doesn't help. heh

^ Hope your neck is better now!

Earlier today I rushed to answer the phone and hit the back of my hand on a door handle. It was pretty strong and hit exactly a nerve. I put ice on it immediately, but it still made a small bruise.

Then I had to be somewhere at 15:15. I went by bike as usual. It was a rather hot and sunny day, so I decided to leave early enough, in order to avoid having to run and overheating. I ended up having to overtake two city busses, one tourist bus, one school bus, and two trucks that were loading/unloading stuff. After that was finally over, I had an uphill part. I literally had to splash water on the top of my head after arriving.

After I arrived home a few hours later, I did a round of laundry, hung it neatly, and it rained a couple of hours later.

Sorry for the double-post... We lost one kitten today.

They grew up enough to hide in my father's car, but not enough to learn that it's a dangerous thing. My dad carefully checked the engine and wheels, revved the engine, saw two kittens jump out... nothing else was happening for a while, so he left. He arrived at the next town over, ran his errands, then when he started the engine again, the kitten jumped out and into another nearby car. He called out "whose is this car?", and the owner managed to grab the kitten and give it to my dad. Poor thing was so scared that it jumped and ran away very quickly before my dad could grab it back. They searched and searched but couldn't find it back. :(

Back