Complain about all!

Yeah, that made me upset too. Violence is just getting more and more ugly in the world lately. It's hard to listen to the news or read something without it in.

My internet has been bad on my comp for awhile now. I can be on my phone at my desk but then my comp doesn't work. I know my phone uses satellite and stuff, but still. There is so much new music coming out the week of my brother's wedding, which is the 6th, like Yuki's soundtrack, and then Lindsey Stirling's new one comes out on the 6th too. *sigh* I won't be able to listen to it until Sat. I love that there's a lot, don't get my wrong, it just had to be that week. lol

I'm in tokyo rn and i just found out maaya sakamoto is performing in december and ill be here for it! i have no idea how to get tickets though if anyone could help that'd be great hgkjsgk

@sarasara https://twitter.com/anime_pia/status/1176775883912142848

#坂本真綾 LIVE TOUR 2019「今日だけの音楽」 12/14(土)&15(日)堺市民芸術文化ホール (大阪府) 12/22(日)一宮市民会館 (愛知県) 12/26(木)&27(金)オーチャードホール (東京都) プレリザーブ3次先行の受付開始
‼️
この機会をお見逃しなく
🥰
https://t.pia.jp/pia/event/event.do?eventBundleCd=b1944691&afid=P33 … ※お申込は、10/1(火) 23:00まで

@sarasara https://twitter.com/anime_pia/status/1176775883912142848

#坂本真綾 LIVE TOUR 2019「今日だけの音楽」 12/14(土)&15(日)堺市民芸術文化ホール (大阪府) 12/22(日)一宮市民会館 (愛知県) 12/26(木)&27(金)オーチャードホール (東京都) プレリザーブ3次先行の受付開始
‼️
この機会をお見逃しなく
🥰
https://t.pia.jp/pia/event/event.do?eventBundleCd=b1944691&afid=P33 … ※お申込は、10/1(火) 23:00まで

Oh thank you so much!! So if I'm understanding it right, the general release opens on October 20th?

@sarasara you are best off entering the ticket lottery for the concert(s) that you want before then.

Do you have any friends in Japan who could help you with the process?

I'd feel terrible in Japan not being able to get to concerts.

@sarasara you are best off entering the ticket lottery for the concert(s) that you want before then.

Do you have any friends in Japan who could help you with the process?

I'd feel terrible in Japan not being able to get to concerts.

hmm i thought it says that the lotterys already closed and that the results will be announced 9/27? unless google translate is failing me xD Are the chances of general admission that low?
And no i dont have any japanese friends here im trying to figure it out myself lol. i have a japanese address and phone number which should be all i need right?

I’m at a clinic for a physical for my new job and I’m currently experiencing explosive diarrhea in their bathroom. Which is just in the hallway of this clinic.

My friend and massage therapist has been battling cancer for half of this year now. She had a tumor at the base of her brain, which she got removed and the PET scan said no cancer in her body at all, but then she had bleeding in the brain, and it spread into her spine and now she has a very aggressive form of breast cancer that the prognosis is 3 to 6 months. (It has been 2 already) It just makes me angry since she has done nothing wrong and she already beat breast cancer once before when she was younger. She is a good friend whom I do not want to lose. I saw her in the hospital last monday, which was hard. I have talked with my therapist about it, it just sucks. Cancer sucks. If we all are going to die someday why do we have disease and suffering during life? I believe in God, but my faith has been wavering a bit because of that and everything else going on. Ugh.

I have cramps and a sinus infection. Yaaaay. But nothing will compare to what Michelle is going through. I just hope it is peaceful and she doesn't go in pain.

Thought that my video card was on the way out, but it was only a problem with a new version of one program which was fixed within 24 hours anyway.

Spent a while troubleshooting the problem and was about to buy a new video card when I realised that the existing video card was fine.

This week has sucked a lot. With this virus thing, and then Tues I lost my friend Michelle. She wasn't even 50 yet, has a 12 year old daughter and had been married for 13 years. And her mom is still alive too. It just sucks. Cancer sucks. And now there's this virus killing people too. Ugh. Then Wed I sliced my thumb open on a can, I could feel it opening kind of fast, but did not move it in time and sliced the skin right off pretty much. It was pretty gross. But I am kind of still in denial with my friend a little. It's like, I'm not going to see her again in this life? I believe in God and heaven, but when something like this happens it's hard to keep faith.

So... I think mistakes were made.

You know how Japanese releases come with OBIs, right?

You see, I kept all my CDs (even the unsealed ones) on shelves in their original shrinkwraps with OBIs on the side... Today I had the bright idea of finally getting rid of the shrinkwraps (except for digipacks and ones with stickers on them) and putting the OBIs inside their jewel cases next to booklets.

My shelves went from solid blocks of color (well, fine, 90% were white - but still ===wide===&===solid==== blocks) with readable and pretty text to shiny jewelcase edges with mostly dark and unreadable spines... And then there's ones like Petit Cossette OST which just has the ugliest spine, lol... Dat font.

On the bright side, I think I might fit an extra slim case on each shelf...

i hope things get better soon. Like, I thought they were getting better. But there was another shooting in a town near me last night and more riots. My friend lives there. It's scary right now. Plus we are still in the pandemic. There was a spike last time because of the protests. If I could change the world with a flip of a switch I would.

Also... it's really hot out. Ugh. Even my kitty doesn't want to move around too much.

Back