Complain about all!

^Ahhh I want to come!!! Well it would have happened already. *sigh* I just wish I could teleport. It sucks, since it is colder here too and I hate going out when it is.

It's impossible to attend the Anisong Fantasy event and I want to see pretty much everyone performing there :vortex:. I can't afford to go to either Singapore or Hong Kong without spending most of the money I have, and I can't go anyway because I have other events planned both those weekends :comeback:.

My mother caught a cold, followed by my father, my brother, my best friend, and then my boyfriend (he had very mild symptoms at least). Then on Friday I was out with my bike, 3km away from home, and it started raining :rain: :wet:So of course my immune system couldn't take that combo hit :ouch:

^I have one too, if the weather would just make up its mind about being warm or cold, thank you very much. Ugh.

Complaint: Stupid sinuses. i know they are important, so why are they in continuous flux?

Got home half an hour or go, and already need to be up in less than 7 hours for my next shift. Ugh.

Whenever I get an email my anxiety goes from like 0-100 real fast because I always think it's super bad.

Wasted a bunch of money buying a Kalafina Winter Acoustic promo poster just for it to be ruined in the post, plus having to walk for an hour to go pick it up. Sure is nice paying for worthless garbage.

Whenever I get an email my anxiety goes from like 0-100 real fast because I always think it's super bad.
Okay, everyone start emailing @LacrimosaRaven telling her how much we love her, so she stops associating new emails with bad things! :XD:

When I was doing my PhD, I had assigned the Looney Tunes music as a ringtone for my professor. I finished my PhD, removed the ringtone association (because I got a new phone and was too lazy to redo it), and it still took a few years for my heartbeat to stop skyrocketing every time I heard that music! :XD:

Wasted a bunch of money buying a Kalafina Winter Acoustic promo poster just for it to be ruined in the post, plus having to walk for an hour to go pick it up. Sure is nice paying for worthless garbage.

Ouch, sorry to hear that :ouch:Where did you buy it from? For example, if it was eBay, I think the seller is responsible for the item's condition until it reaches the buyer's door. Not that it's helping you get something non-garbage, but at least you could ask for a partial refund.

God damn it...
I was just minding my business on Youtube, listening to some of Nana OP's and rewatching some scenes when I decide to scroll down and look at the comments and the first thing I see is
'Rip Ren :(' And a bunch of comments after that being like 'Why did Ren have to dieeee"
Now idk if that is true or not (I haven't finished the anime yet so I'm not gonna google it, but I'm guessing it is) but if it is I'm really pissed right now.
I hate spoilers so so so much argh. And I'm seriously loving his and Nana's relationship SO MUCH (it's turning into one of my favorite anime romances)
if he dies
I will be so pissed.
:hide::blood:

@sarasara
I think you'll have to read the manga, the anime ends before the manga.
Since you mentioned it, I have to complain WHEN AI YAZAWA WILL FINISH NANA? :rain:

It has been so many years already...

I read a spoiler on tumblr about a death in AOT, made me so angry.

Not enough hours in the day!!!!! Ugh. I haven't been here in so long it feels like. Been running around like crazy this month. And it's about to get even busier. Also I don't want to go outside this week. It's going to be 8 degrees (F) on Thurs. I already have a cold, this is not helping it to go away either. Also stupid insurances. I have to call tomorrow. I just want it to be the first of the year because it will be done with. (And it will be closer to LA!)

I do love winter and cold. But not when it's dangerous -15 F degrees and the roads are full of snow.

When I was driving home from work a few days ago, the hill I have to take to go to my house was full of snow, and I actually couldn't get up the hill. It was so scary, I had to take the long way to get home since it wasn't possible to get up the hill. My car stopped accelerating when I hit the gas pedal since it couldn't grip onto the Road.

Though my current job is important. I do wish the extra long hours will end soon. It's been exhausting and I've had little freetime because of working most days. I'm a part timer, but the hours I'm working this week are at or over 40 because of the holidays. I used to love Christmas a lot as a kid. But for awhile in my teens and current young adult life, it has just felt "okay" to me. And with the job I work at. It means we're super busy. Since it's a retail one.

I know that feel too well. It's ridiculously busy at work where I'm at as the Christmas rush practically doubles our daily sales, but this year we're also having periods where there's really not enough people rota'd in to cover the masses.

That and I actually only have three days off between the start of the month and Christmas Day itself, of which I've currently only had one thus far, means I'm pretty damn tired.

Had something sent from Japan with EMS shipping and it's been stuck in LAX customs since sunday with no update whatsoever ……. I understand that there is the Christmas rush and all but it's ONE sheet of paper ………

^ I just got a parcel yesterday from Japan via EMS. It arrived in the U.K. on the 11th. You are not alone :omgz:.

Yeah... no matter the shipping method, customs these days are hell :omg:
Using EMS on this dates is useless, you just pay way more and still have to wait too much time :touched: (of course airmail is super slow as well, but since both take so long at the end there's almost no difference)
What also happens a lot in my experience is that with EMS package arrives in Spain faster, but it spends AGES in customs. Airmail is slower to reach your country, but once it arrives it takes only 2 days to get home. I used to use EMS before all the time, but at the end of the day, the time difference of time is less than a week, but difference of money is huuuuge xD

I've never had my EMS things held up for so long before which is why I'm very concerned….
plus I'm leaving for Japan mid-January and I need said document before then :comeback:

I don't want to get super political here, but...

America is screwed.

I doubt Trump is going to be that bad. ( I could be wrong)
He comes across as pretty neutral really. For example this vid goes into detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWh4a98Fwlc

This is clearly not the Hitler reincarnate the mainstream media was portraying him as. *cough* BBC *cough*

I really can't stand the mainstream media in the UK. They always have to keep the narrative no matter how false that narrative is.

Back