Complain about all!

@sarasara Have a really tight virtual hug from here :cheer::cheer: Just keep calm and do your best! Even if today might be a hard day, it will eventually get better! I'm sure everything will be fine ♥

Ugh, having projects that haven't been taught well sucks. I had a couple of modules in my degree where the lecturers didn't do a damn thing to help, one of them actually had to ask a student for the answer to one question because she legit had no idea, and the rest of the time she read almost word for word off the slides she'd made up, which seemed suspiciously like reworded textbook passages.

Also sucks that you can't ask for an extension. I never did myself but I know some friends who did and had a pretty good record for getting them where necessary. A good teacher wants their students to succeed and will help out if asked, so it's usually worth a shot.

Also make the best you can for your birthday, despite all the mess in the way. Best of luck :goodjob:.

This trip fell apart. First the concert, then meeting the others, then booking the room for the wrong night, ugh. Hopefully Vegas will still be good.

:anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

Damn you guys at SHWAP. How the hell did Guo Guo and Hua Sheng die on Dec 26 and Dec 31 and you guys spend over 2 weeks not disclosing their deaths. Instead you say their enclosure is "closed for refurbishment" my foot. If you say its for examining, well, Long Hui at Vienna Zoo's death was broken on 1-2 days after he died and full reports of examination were released later. :knife:

And your zoo records. Complaints of uncleanliness. Having a keeper that is infamous to have slapped and hit pandas. 3 other pandas dead unrelated to old age and natural causes since 2011. Currently you hold the dubious record of having the highest panda deaths within and outside China. Nice. :glower:

I hope you guys do a full review of your practices. Release info promptly, why (the truth) they died. And then return the other 5 pandas under your care to the 2 bases. You guys have a lot of cleaning up and explaining to do before you should be given any more of the innocent ones who are totally under the merciful care of the keepers. :bloodlust::bloodlust:

@casarina26: something like that here would cause a mass shake-up, dismissals and diplomatic tensions /-:

https://www.adelaidezoo.com.au/animals/giant-panda/

picture of Wang Wang and Fu Ni

GiantPanda5Slider.jpg

goddamn, that ep of murdoch mysteries was emotionally draining. wasnt the biggest fan of that character, but was it necessary to kill her off? poor emily, my love

I got up early today, so tired. Had to get routine lab works done. Tomorrow is dentist day, so I have to get up early again to get a root canal, and then go back to the dentist to get the bridge fixed. Ugh. So I will be nonexistent. heh But also there's so much Japanese music on iTunes, I was so surprised. Like Aimer's albums, which is hard to choose from and not buy all of them like I am tempted to do right now, Haruna Luna, Nana Mizuki, Kalafina, Aoi, and more. Now I need to start selling stuff in order to get it all. lol

I don't know how on Earth gacha on FE heroes work. Like it seems everyone has at least 2 or 3 5* and I can't get a single one.
Like on my last summon I got 3* Niles for the second time, 3* Lissa for the third and 3* Setsuna for the fourth. When gonna do next summon I get a cutscene of Daraen opening his eyes and I was like "OOOH YES FINALLY!". But guess what? It was a 3*. :white:
I don't know how that "if you don't get a 5* this time, your chance increases for the next one" thing works, because I should already have a 28340238490234809324% chance of gettin one, but I don't :rain:

Updated my phone to Android Nougat and now all the album art in my music app is mixed up!!! :comeback::comeback:

No, Google Play, the art for One Light does not belong on After Eden!

EDIT: Got it fixed but lost my playlists ;-;

^ same thing. All my HnS coverart has been found on various songs such as ashita, red moon, and serenato. But it's not found on HnS. :glower::glower:

On a somewhat unrelated note, my Sony phone does not recognize Japanese words. A Japanese phone. Not recognizing Japanese. (And from their own company to boot!) :white::leaf::anger::anger:

Working 10 of the last 11 days before heading off to Japan didn't leave much time for background preparation - I'll be up all night printing maps and making sure that I can get from A to B in time.
At least you get to go to Japan :XD:

Anyway, it seems both school & home have gotten much harder recently.... I just want people to stop bothering me here so I can catch a break :imdead:

Just got back from seeing Devin Townsend live. Show was pretty great but ugh, the sound quality in the venue was not great. What's weird is I saw Perfume in the same venue a couple years back and it sounded fine.

I'm also seeing Lindsey Stirling in the same place in a couple weeks so hope it'll be better for that.

At school and soooo hungry but lunch is 3 hours away and I don't have any money to buy anything else but I'm starting to not feel that great because of it :touched:

I know, first world problems, but whatever :P. I'm hungry.

Westkana: haha my internet isn't out, but it was being reeeeeeally slow (still is) and loading Zare was a long process. We had some issues a couple of days ago with the cable but it's back now, thankfully.

I wish things were so simple, like to have one pill that will cure anything and you only have to take it once. New things keep popping up, I feel like an old lady most days, with a bad back, bad knees and legs... working on my shoulder but it's hard. *sigh* Come on now, doctors, get on it!

Back