Complain about all!

This probably makes me sound like a terribly impatient person but lately one thing that's been making me anxious and frustrates me is when this person always messages me about their problems and stuff and how they don't know what to do, and I listen and offer or suggest ways to help, and then they completely brush off everything I said and go "oh hahaha welp I guess this is just how things are, I guess I just gotta deal with it huh" and I'm just sitting there like "I JUST TOLD YOU ALL THESE WAYS YOU COULD GET HELP OR GET BETTER". It just makes me feel like they don't actually want to fix anything. And then I feel bad for thinking that way. So then I get all this guilt and anxiety. >:|

Oh, and I don't know if I have an actual crush on my roommate or if I just really like/admire him as a friend. Feelings why u do dis.

This probably makes me sound like a terribly impatient person but lately one thing that's been making me anxious and frustrates me is when this person always messages me about their problems and stuff and how they don't know what to do, and I listen and offer or suggest ways to help, and then they completely brush off everything I said and go "oh hahaha welp I guess this is just how things are, I guess I just gotta deal with it huh" and I'm just sitting there like "I JUST TOLD YOU ALL THESE WAYS YOU COULD GET HELP OR GET BETTER"
I have a friend like that too, and it annoys me just as much. I agree- it's like they don't want to get better.

I'm getting annoyed by my own sleep pattern.

No matter what I do, I end up waking at 3.30am-4am in the morning, spend about an hour in wakefulness then drift off to sleep again, but very soon its time to wake up and I feel so tired and cranky.

I guess I'm just a permanently exhausted pigeon or something. :rain:

^I'm that way too, but not with staying awake. I'm like, why can't I just sleep until my alarm goes off? And, no matter what even if I am dead tired, I will always go to bed around midnight. And even if I have to wake up early the next morning too. Ugh. And then, on days I don't, I feel so groggy I don't want to do anything. *sigh*

There never seems to be enough time in the day. I want to do so many things, like read, play Zelda, go online... but with my headaches/neck aches right now it's hard to do them. I want to be able to play the violin again, to be able to drive more than 10 mins. Therapy isn't helping much and now I've reached my max of how many times I can go in a year, but they are putting in for more. It made me so frustrated the other day when I had to tell a temp agency I wasn't looking for work at the moment. Been feeling down a lot more this week, and kind of not right...

Also, it's sooo long to wait for the next Zaregoto ep! And soon enough it will be over... ugh. And it's so long to wait to see Lindsey Stilring! I am going May 25th, that's more than a month. Arrrrrrg. And she's not doing a meet and greet this time.

Why must the bridge to Kimi no Gin no Niwa be in B major (5 sharps) on piano :touched:!! That's way too many, especially compared to the 2 sharps of the verse and 1 flat on the chorus!!

AP and IB test season makes me want to fucking hang myself. :faint:

Especially since I already got admitted to and have committed to my top school (UC Santa Barbara) so there's literally no motivation for me to try and study for the 10+ AP and IB tests I have coming up. Especially since 90% of the teachers at my high school are actually dogshit and have not prepared me at all whatsoever for anything that's going to be on these tests I WANT TO DIE :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

@sarasara I had a practice exam for the AP World History exam this morning, and it's only making me dread the real thing in a few weeks even more :comeback:

@sarasara I had a practice exam for the AP World History exam this morning, and it's only making me dread the real thing in a few weeks even more :comeback:

Haha, I remember taking that Freshman year. Fun stuff.
Well, all I can say is savor the days when you only have 1 AP Test a year. It becomes absolute hell junior and senior year, especially if you decide to do IB as well.

Haha, I remember taking that Freshman year. Fun stuff.
Well, all I can say is savor the days when you only have 1 AP Test a year. It becomes absolute hell junior and senior year, especially if you decide to do IB as well.
This is the only year of taking 1 AP test/class, so yay for next year.... At my school I've heard sophomore year (my next year) is hell, so rip me :imdead:. Next year I'll be taking AP Lang, Bio, Gov (1 semester), & Econ (1 semester). I haven't decided about IB yet, though my school does offer it. I'm split between certificate and diploma. At least my brother, who's currently a junior, is doing diploma, so I have a bit of a look ahead with him.

I haven't decided about IB yet, though my school does offer it. I'm split between certificate and diploma. At least my brother, who's currently a junior, is doing diploma, so I have a bit of a look ahead with him.
if you want college credits, do AP. if you like to write, do IB

^I'm that way too, but not with staying awake. I'm like, why can't I just sleep until my alarm goes off? And, no matter what even if I am dead tired, I will always go to bed around midnight. And even if I have to wake up early the next morning too. Ugh. And then, on days I don't, I feel so groggy I don't want to do anything. *sigh*
I know right!!!! I have Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder, apparently since I was a baby (according to my parents - I only noticed it as a teenager). Melatonin generally helps with this - not spectacularly, but it helps. So do programs like f.lux (for the computer) or red moon (for the phone).

Why must the bridge to Kimi no Gin no Niwa be in B major (5 sharps) on piano :touched:!!
You have it easy on the piano... In some other instruments (e.g. flute) it screws up your fingerings in MUCH WORSE ways :vortex: :imdead: I find it much easier to get used to these scales on the piano!

That said, where did you find the sheet music? :ayashii:

Yaaaaaay..... I have a stomach bug on a day where I have 2 tests :uh..:

Ouch! Get well soon! I assume you don't want to skip school? If not, keep your stomach really empty (just in case!) and visit a pharmacy. Consider staying at home though, these things are really contagious :uh..:

I f*cking hate DHL. Not only is ridiculosly expensive for small packages, but they always get caught on customs and add a lot of extra fees out of nowhere.
I ordered a small package via DHL recently (was the only option avaliable) and I've been fighting with DHL and the local police over customs for 3 days. And now that I already had all the documents done and sent to my agent, guess what? SHE WENT ON HOLIDAYS :cry:
So yeah, Airmail normally takes 10-14 days and no customs nor trouble. And with that damn company I payed way too much and it's been over a week that the parcel was sent. Not to mention when I receive my package I'm sure I'll pay more than I paid for the items themselves:touched:
Never ever using them again. I'd rather go to China myself walking.

@Zinnia
I am with you... Ordered something from Hong Kong a while ago and the package qualified for free shipping. DHL decided to add 90€ shipping fee to the invoice and I nearly fell over at my door step when I saw the custom fees I had to pay. And their dumb explanation for the addition of the shipping fee: It can't be that an DHL Express package is delivered without a shipping fee!!! WTF!?!?! I had to contact customs to get the overpaid money back, but they were really forthcoming and said that this shit happens on a regular basis. So I totally agree with you DHL is shit!!!

Another time I ordered something from Japan with EMS. It arrived in Germany and for nearly two weeks nothing happened. The packages wasn't handed over to customs or deliverd to my local customs office or anything. It just sat somewhere in a DHL facility. I contacted DHL support and they told me that they couldn't do anything, cause DHL has no EMS comparable product (what does to product range have to do with the handling of a package???)... They told me then to contact DHL Express and there I was told that it wasn't an express package. Again I called "normal" DHL support and they still told me that it was DHL Express and they WOULD NOT help me. They WOULD NOT! Can you believe that?!?!? How can such a big company be so :punched: Don't really have a word or words how to describe this stupidity....

Just life. This week has been extremely busy, and the one day off I had I wasn't feeling well. I have been running around so much. At least Sat I am having a party for my bday and I get to see my niece next week.

Back