Complain about all!

^I hope it goes well, I hated the recovery part... I am still recovering, well not really, I guess my curve got me all messed up. (Sorry brain can't function right now.)

Long week, but it ended with some niece time. I am just so tired all the time though. I know it's due to meds, partly, and partly stress and anxiety. I hate anxiety. Whey does it exist? Why do we need it? How did it first appear, I wonder sometimes. I believe in God, but lately my faith has been wavering. I can't do much anymore. My headaches are so bad even typing this is hard. I can't go online like I used to or play games or read (I have so many I want to read right now). I don't feel all together there and I do not like this. (I am in therapy, don't worry.) Ugh. Plus it's the week before Botox so my head/shoulders are killing me. Anyways... sorry for that rant. Needed to get it out. Sigh, on to stretches, which take forever.

Still trying to get over a cough. Not so bad during the day but it means waking up slightly and clearing one's throat quite often when one is supposedly sleeping.

^I hope you feel better. I have been having a dry cough lately, it's been hot and humid here. Yuck. I hate summer.

I feel like I am getting further behind than moving forward. The new med did not help my feet at all. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have feet problems anymore. I got Botox the other day, and it's still sore. I know it's not instant, but still, hurry up please! Oh and people are still firing off fire crackers like it's still the 4th. It's now the middle of the month. *sigh*

↑ Good luck! Are you feeling better already? :chuu:

This weekend we didn't go camping because it's cold and rainy. Right now it's something like 17°C in the middle of July - unbelievable. We were driving back from the village and had to turn on the heating in the car.

Since we were in the city, I thought I'd at least take advantage of being here and catch up on sleep. So I spent most of Saturday just sleeping, I just went out in the evening, but I came back not too late. I fell asleep around 1:15AM thinking it would be nice to wake up around 7 - 7:15 and go to church very early. But I ended up waking up around 3:15 and couldn't sleep again. I tried relaxing, repeating a simple prayer, looking at funny pictures online, and I ended up reading a book until church started. So yeah, I also spent most of post-church Sunday just sleeping. My breaks were mostly to drive to the village, have lunch, and drive back.

Needless to say that the translation of Hyakka Ryouran will have to wait :rain: :imdead:

^Awww, thanks, I am a little better. Still get bad headaches but they don't last as long. And that's okay, I hope you can rest. I did that yesterday where I did not want to do anything. Oh, that was Friday. I just felt so heavy and tired and not motivated. I hate that, I feel so helpless.

I want to listen to the full Hyakka and I know it's on the site, but I want to wait until the single. Uuuuugh it's taking so long it seems. A little over 2 weeks! Too long! I want to hear the b-sides too! *sigh*

Fire Emblem Heroes is gonna bankrupt me with all these special events & rare special characters :comeback:

just give me the nohrian summer leo already ;-;

Currently on anti depressants. On a 5 month waiting list to get mental help. That's right, 5 MONTHS! If you suffer with mental health problems in Britain you are screwed.

Working 58hrs this week when town is busy as hell :touched:.

Oh well, I guess I need the money for 10th Anni :comeback:.

Currently on anti depressants. On a 5 month waiting list to get mental help. That's right, 5 MONTHS! If you suffer with mental health problems in Britain you are screwed.

Well let me give you some advice. Stop taking the meds before they start to have serious negative effects (Guaranteed). Studies show that coconut oil, coffee, and magnesium cure depression better. Just start taking a serious vitamin and mineral protocol (dont buy junk). Its a fact that meds for depression have No evidence of either safety or efficacy. However, it is PROVEN and ADMITTED that they cause serious mental damage and harm to yourself and others.

Met my best friend after five years and we went together with another friend to the convention Animagic in Mannheim. She has changed so much since 2012. 2012 was the first time she did a cosplay (Sailor Moon and I was the one, who introduced her to cosplaying) and now she seems so obsessed with it. She cosplays one of the singers (Syo) of the anime Utapri and in some way she can't stop "cosplaying" this Syo (and only him. No other character, not even Sailor Moon anymore). Every weekend she meets with other Utapri cosplayers and when I get a text message there is always something like: We meet with her, who cosplays him and we want to bake. But you can't let him bake, cause he is a klutz and everything will taste awful. She even wears the cosplay stuff to work on a daily basis... It feels really strange, cause I do cosplays too and I feel like I am not sooooo obsessed with everything. Am I overreacting???

That does sound a bit worrying, as it seems like it might be affecting everyday life. It sounds like it might've taken over. That said this kind of thing often happens because they're coping with something, see if you can have a chat and make sure she's ok. If you're a good friend to her she may feel comfortable opening up to you and it could be something serious. Or maybe she just likes this character a lot, who knows.

OT: Just realised imoji3 has a new Kalafina fan art book for sale at Comiket, which is happening right now and thus I can't proxy order a copy like I did with her last one :touched:. Might have to hope she sells it next year as well as those books practically never go up for sale elsewhere. She was selling her last book this year as well so hopefully it'll repeat.

@Seasonreaper
Thank you for your kind words. I have to admit I think it's really the latter part. She likes this character A LOT!!! We did have a chat yesterday and she was away with a friend and her family and there she didn't say one word about Utapri or so. She just talked about sewing a cosplay and that I do too very often ^^. So she just seems really excited and hyped about the fact that she met soooo many people, who like Utapri. Maybe I would be like that too, if I had friends here in my area, who were Kala or Ayu fans or even Cosplay/sewing enthusiasts. Every friend, except her, like my cosplays and are wowed by the work I put into them, but none would like to do something like that...

Well let me give you some advice. Stop taking the meds before they start to have serious negative effects (Guaranteed). Studies show that coconut oil, coffee, and magnesium cure depression better. Just start taking a serious vitamin and mineral protocol (dont buy junk). Its a fact that meds for depression have No evidence of either safety or efficacy. However, it is PROVEN and ADMITTED that they cause serious mental damage and harm to yourself and others.

Thanks for advice. Yeah I don't feel comfortable putting these chemicals in my body and have been considering going off them for a while now. At the moment I have been improving my diet and that seems to be helping.

Take it from me, the best medicine for depression is going to the gym, it is a boundless source of natural serotonin.

Thanks but because I suffer with social anxiety I won't be able to go to gyms. I do plan to start exercising though. :)

People going off topic/insulting others in certain threads is really annoying. :-( I really don't understand why they think doing this is fun.

Hotel had no coin laundry and air-conditioning filters / ducts and carpets smelled of being damp too long. Cancelled next two days booking with them and am off to another place.

Also, made a special trip to another Book-off store and it was closed.

^Hope you find something! Hotel issues are the worst! Especially if it's during busy times.

I haven't had many days (but have had some few good ones lately) where I can watch as much as I want to. I used to be able to go on the computer for longer too, without getting too bad of a headache, or any at all. Same with my feet. I have been having issues with them, and not finding any answer. *sigh* Also changing another doctor and it's frustrating because they are hard to find right now. Like... why don't they grow on trees? or something. Also I want to be with my niece tomorrow, but it's mom and dad's turn to go. Plus the car ride there and back is hard, even if it is an hour and a half. Still worth it though. heh

Back