1. XenForo had been updated to 1.5.14. Report issues here.
    Dismiss Notice

Complain about all!

Discussion in 'General & Spam' started by moichispa, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Westkana

Westkana Burn my house just to see her...

USA

Yes, I did. I'm not sure whether I'm going to get a personal trainer, physical therapy, or just try to help it on my own (at least at first), but I know that those options are open to me if I need them. Luckily my mom knows a yoga teacher who specializes in people that have had scoliosis, so I'll probably ask her if she can contact that yoga teacher for some exercises (because I don't remember any the doctor's assistant showed me when I had a follow-up appointment a couple weeks ago).

Gah there's a hornet in my room and I'm terrified of getting stung but it's gotta go somehow :comeback:

2. Liana_Ilia

Liana_Ilia I have reached Yuki nirvana

In the falling light

^Yikes! Yeah, I had that happen too, they like to be right outside our porch, which is weird. I hate summer for many reasons, bugs being one of them. (It's still warm here, even though it's Sept. Ugh.) Anyways, I hope it gets better. Yeah, there are a lot of great videos out there. My trainer has an app that let's her put in videos of an excercise and then we go over it in the session. It's been helpful, plus feels like I've accomplished something, not just sitting around all day. heh I would say start slow, yoga is great. I haven't done the chair one yet, it's for seniors. haha I feel that way sometimes, I can't bend all that well... I hope I am not scaring you further. Every person is different. i am just glad I am finally finding small things that help. And I don't try and overdo. Though sometimes I do feel helpless. *sigh*

I wish I could wear both ear buds more often, I would listen to a lot then, but I think I have an inner ear problem and they get plugged a lot. I use a sinus rinse and I can feel if when I blow my nose... sorry for the grossness. It's just weird. I also got Bose speakers for my laptop since I wanted better sound, and they have it, they just have the bass turned way up. I've tried everywhere to find how to lower it, but no luck. I contacted the seller, but they are out of town or whatever. Grr.

3. Westkana

USA

Yaaaaaaayyyyy

There's another tropical storm on its way here... first Irma, now Nate :/

4. Liana_Ilia

Liana_Ilia I have reached Yuki nirvana

In the falling light

^Hope you stay safe.

I love Kantan, I wish Hikaru would have been a little softer, it sounds as if she has a cold again, and then had to record that day, or something. Still love her, but still.

I have a cold as well. Ugh. It seems like the weather won't make up its mind, to be hot or cold, even in the fall! Usually it's cold and rainy, but it's been humid and hot. *sigh* I know it's not as bad as some parts of the world though. I hope everyone stays safe.

5. FictionJunction Kalafina

FictionJunction Kalafina I like Yuki

6. Westkana

USA

Just realized Kaori Oda's Place album on Apple Music is missing both Calling and Brilliant World :rain:

7. ATroupeLeaderBaby

ATroupeLeaderBaby I like Yuki

Germany

Why on earth is it my fault that my grandmother doesn't have a natural health professional appointment ? Did she say something or am I supposed to see inside her head to know what she wants???? I am so sick of this sh***. Everything is my mother's or my fault, she is NEVER at fault and if we try to explain things (like the appointment stuff) we are lying... I just can't take it anymore....

8. aki

aki I have reached Yuki nirvana

gone to Carolina in my mind

lately haven't been doing so great in my classes... they're not even particularly difficult but I manage to keep making stupid mistakes? would love to feel back on top of things, thx

9. Westkana

USA

I feel the same way about mine. My grades keep taking a slow but steady downward spiral and it's really stressing me out

10. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart I like Yuki

United Kingdom

You upset her! :anger:

69a6f50ab5dd4acd696de2099565a13e.jpg

I really like her voice. Can't get enough of Kantankatan on latest CD. Going to listen to that now.

11. Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper HA! I live in her CLOSET!

Looe, United Kingdom

I find it amusing to complain about Wakafina right now considering the last two singles are the most balanced they've released in years.

12. FictionJunction Kalafina

FictionJunction Kalafina I like Yuki

ritardando I have reached Yuki nirvana

waiting for Nozaki in YK/Kalafina lives

Other than ring your bell, almost all Kalafina single releases since 2013 (or even 2012) is pretty balanced actually, if you count the B-sides. It's just that most of the A-sides were Wakana heavy and far on the water is a FJ Wakana album. But yeah the complain is kinda late lol considering (I think, haven't really measured it) Keiko's solo part in their last 3 single releases are already longer than her solo in the whole fotw album.

Complain today: my siblings love to sing loudly and they're singing mostly off key lol

14. Westkana

USA

Google play why'd you delete all my downloaded music from my phone :bloodlust:

15. ghostreaper

ghostreaper 7 billion humans. She must know I exist

This is why I have a separate mp3 player.