Complain about all!

Why on earth is it my fault that my grandmother doesn't have a natural health professional appointment ? Did she say something or am I supposed to see inside her head to know what she wants???? I am so sick of this sh***. Everything is my mother's or my fault, she is NEVER at fault and if we try to explain things (like the appointment stuff) we are lying... I just can't take it anymore....

lately haven't been doing so great in my classes... they're not even particularly difficult but I manage to keep making stupid mistakes? would love to feel back on top of things, thx

lately haven't been doing so great in my classes... they're not even particularly difficult but I manage to keep making stupid mistakes? would love to feel back on top of things, thx
I feel the same way about mine. My grades keep taking a slow but steady downward spiral and it's really stressing me out

I'm getting tired of WAKAfina

You upset her! :anger:

69a6f50ab5dd4acd696de2099565a13e.jpg

I really like her voice. Can't get enough of Kantankatan on latest CD. Going to listen to that now.

I find it amusing to complain about Wakafina right now considering the last two singles are the most balanced they've released in years.

Other than ring your bell, almost all Kalafina single releases since 2013 (or even 2012) is pretty balanced actually, if you count the B-sides. It's just that most of the A-sides were Wakana heavy and far on the water is a FJ Wakana album. But yeah the complain is kinda late lol considering (I think, haven't really measured it) Keiko's solo part in their last 3 single releases are already longer than her solo in the whole fotw album.

Complain today: my siblings love to sing loudly and they're singing mostly off key lol

Though One Light and Blaze and Marchen were mostly Hikaru. lol I know Marchen was part of into the world, but it was into the world/Marchen so... Yeah, I think this has been the most balanced, especially in Hyakka. Each of them gets a good chunk of the song. I like songs like that but I also miss the Hikaru/Wakana Hikaru/Keiko (this especially, since fantasia, te to, Ongaku, and progressive are pretty awesome, at least in my book. And Keiko/Wakana. You get the idea. But I do love a good balanced song like obbligato, my fave, and I have a dream (pretty equal parts and pretty perfect) my 3rd fave.

My body temp has been so weird today. I was freezing until now, and now I am dying of sweat. I have a condition that does this, but no one knows why. They say it's vascular, or med related, but still... bodies are weird people. heh I say this about when different muscles hurt and they jump from day to day. It's like some sort of creature is running around in your body and making these things happen. Ugh.

Ugh, last week (and many weeks before it) were really busy for me, and this week is shaping up to be even busier... :@_@:

Have a gigantic project due on Thurs, notes for a chapter in the textbook due on the same day for the same class! Plus another pretty big project for another class (I don't know when it's due), and then 2 surprise essay writing prompts, due Wed and Thurs respectively.

Please teachers just give us a break already.... and not one where we have homework over said break... I mean, it's not like I already spend 6 hours and 50 minutes every day surrounded by the same sets of four walls every day for 180 days before moving on to a different set of four walls.

Windows why are you not reading my Everlasting Songs CD :comeback:

EDIT: It's a problem with the CD drive in my computer; tried a different CD and it didn't work either :/

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most powerful spells known to humanity is "What else is going to go wrong today?". By saying this, you're immediately challenging the universe to show you the rest of the story. I know someone who committed this serious mistake on the way to a job interview, only to find herself bathed by a bucketful of dirty water. The most insane thing is that she wasn't walking under any balconies or windows, so nobody knows where on Earth the water came from. Or rather, we all do know.

When you're having a day where everything is going wrong, simply listen to this gem, take a few deep breaths and wait for midnight. It usually works.

We had no Wi-Fi all day until my parents got home.... not that I needed it really, well except to connect with my personal trainer for a skype session. I have soooo many shows to watch it isn't even funny. And videos. *sigh* I wish I didn't get headaches. I am not caught up on Det. Conan at all. grrr. Been feeling kind of sniffly again, hoping it's just sinuses again, I will have to get the humidifier out, even though it's a pain in the butt to refill. It's been cold here, and now raining. Yay! I don't mind rain, in fact I love it, but not when it's this cold, which we haven't even begun the cold months here yet. Oh well, I guess one will never be happy with the weather. heh

I want it to be tomorrow for my Kalafina bluray to come! And I didn't know it came with a poster... I will have to make some room on my walls, which there isn't a whole lot, just where my wall scroll hangs. Which isn't a big deal really.

The Kalafina 2018 Calendar photos are so fugly idk why their art director or camera director or cameramen or whatever insisted on having them plasting their most neutral aka bored af expression all the time ugh what's wrong with having the girls smiling don't they know that people get 50% more attractive when theyre smiling

The dresses are also fugly esp Keiko's and as usual the photoshop edits are horrible

Double complain but ffs I don't get my mother's way of thinking. At all. She loves to complicate everything, even the most simplest things. Also when people (mostly me) gave her a suggestion, she'd say that it's not plausible while in fact it's really easy to do and would save our family some unnecessary fights. Urgh. I feel like whenever i'm back at home i'm moving towards the larger number on Kinsey Scale bcs of my mother.

I'm getting kicked out of my dorm room from 11pm-2am so my roomate can have sex with her boyfriend :wet:
Her boyfriend lives a few hours away and they don't see each other that often, so I get why they need to have the room, but it's still annoying
I'm also too passive when it comes to stuff like this, I don't really feel like arguing about it since its not that big of a deal lol, it's just annoying :desksweat:

@ritardando lol i just checked out the calendar pics bc I was curious and yeah...I have to agree.
I actually kinda like their outfits/poses in the June, July, and August pictures (they also look the least awkward here) but in all the other pictures they all look so AWKWARD it actually makes me a little uncomfortable lol.
The only decent one is the October one because Wakana's actually smiling and doesn't look dead inside (like she does in the March one).
The majority of the dresses are just not flattering too, especially Keiko :/
They all have such natural beauty, especially when they smile, why do all their stylists suck lol

Double post, but I really miss playing piano :(
I've been playing for over 10 years but since I'm not a music major, I don't have access to one anymore, which sucks.
I was going and looking through my old instagram posts today and looking at all the old videos of me playing piano made me sad.
Especially this one, where I was playing (badly)with my best friend (who plays the violin). She's going to a music college in Scotland now and I haven't seen her in months, and I probably won't be able to see her again until next sumer, so seeing that made me a little depressed lol.

So I have to start being nice to someone or at least get along with them again for my best friend. They think I don't like this person because of how they treated my friend (which was pretty crappy) but no I learned who they actually are once they showed colors and i really dislike that.

on side note when I lost everything to the fire it still hurts me. Everything is changing and it sucks every birthday and christmas we give our cats the wrapping and string because they love it, now that chance is gone because they are gone i mean we had one survivor but the point is having at least 20 makes a huge difference just everyday stuff changed its pretty crappy :touched: I'm slowly getting used to it but its something you can't actually get used to immediately it takes time which also sucks because i hate this a lot.

Back