Complain about all!

More than upset by it (I never hated Trump, I've just never liked him) I'm just honestly really surprised. Literally everywhere on the news/media had predicted Hillary would win by a LANDSLIDE, (Like this site, which my Civics teacher would show us to show that Hillary was going to win) but well, look what happened. I guess this is what they mean when they call it the 'silent majority'.

I just want everyone to calm down about it though, I've already been getting attacked/harassed online (by people I've once considered friends) for not supporting Hillary and it's frustrating.
Even my own parents (huge Hillary supporters) have been attacking me, all of yesterday my mom was like "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOUR RACIST FRIENDS ARE WINNING!! REJOICE, YOU NAZI!" And tons of stuff like that even though I've NEVER told her I'm a Trump supporter (I'm not), I just would criticize Hillary and she would get triggered.

Don't want to get really political here but this is just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want everyone to calm down about it though, I've already been getting attacked/harassed online (by people I've once considered friends) for not supporting Hillary and it's frustrating.
Even my own parents (huge Hillary supporters) have been attacking me, all of yesterday my mom was like "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOUR RACIST FRIENDS ARE WINNING!! REJOICE, YOU NAZI!" And tons of stuff like that even though I've NEVER told her I'm a Trump supporter (I'm not), I just would criticize Hillary and she would get triggered.
I'm sorry about the online harrasing, it seems a lot of people don't get that not supporting Hillary doesn't automatically mean support Trump. Hopefully the divide that was caused by this election doesn't stay long, it won't make anything better.
Saying that, the best course of action unfortunately seems to just accept him and try to ride out the next 4 years hoping he doesn't destroy the world.

On an unrelated note, my language arts teacher is terrible. All she does is just sit at her desk and give busywork, I don't think there's been a single day where she's taught. To make matters worse, she grades really harshly. It seems it doesn't appear to her that you need to teach people in order to have them reach standards, especially in a gifted/honors class. She says she's "preparing" us for AP Lang next year but I was present at a tutoring session for that class because one of my friends has the class and I was waiting for them to drive them home, and the preparation isn't gonna do anything. I'm really stressed about both that teacher and how it'll affect me next year :bloodlust:

Sigh. As much as I dislike Trump and find the idea of him being president revolting, he is, at the very least, not a traditional social conservative. I can only hope (foolishly?) that there are things from a republican congress that even he wouldn't pass into law.

I'm more worried about the people he's bringing on board his cabinet. They are some of the most backwards and regressive people the GOP has to offer.

What's even more scary is that trump has majority in all the houses. you'd think there'd be a law to stop that.

When you make your hint way too easy in Secret Santa so you have to throw the person you have off the trail :/

With all the recent events in geopolitics from Brexit to Trump (not to mention our president well-known internationally for his expletives and criticisms of the West and human rights etc), I don't want to think more of these things anymore.

I just can't wait for 2017.

I found out today that sink holes (ie in Hakata) make for expensive hotel accommodation - more than doubling the price, so I telephoned my travel insurance company today then spent a while at the library printing, fillling out, scanning and lodging a claim for the extra cost.

I don't want to get super political here, but...

America is screwed.
BfqumTv.jpg

6gVpWQw.png

ALL THAT PEPPER PASTE IN MY DINNER FROM LAST NIGHT IS NOW EXITING ME IN THE MOST EXCRUTING WAY POSSIBLE HELPPPPPPP

- sending emails is stressful
- have to finish a commission tonight
- have to actually start and finish a research paper tonight
- should probably work on lab presentation
- I don't like coffee

oh, almost forgot. was supposed to have a book read by class tomorrow. only 2 chapters in.

Google maps seems to be forever incapable of including station exit numbers / gate names, or station numbers on map directions for Japan.

Uuuuugh. I feel like I'm standing still sometimes, not living my life like I want to. I barely do things I like anymore. It's one thing after another. Now my side is so messed up. I still do things, like see my niece. But I miss drawing, reading, writing on my stories, playing games. I have a tv in my room but hardly use it because of my headaches. Some days I don't feel totally there, like I'm just floating. I want to be doing more things, like going to concerts, or just driving in general. I can't drive long distances now because of my neck/shoulder. Sorry... just felt like venting a little.

I want my Kala xmas cd and Maon and Kala postcards already! But I chose the SAL shipping, so it will be awhile. *sigh*

Adelaide never gets as cold as it is here outside Shinagawa Glory Chapel - doors open in ten minutes for Chiaki Ishikawa's show.

Back