Complain about all!

^Ganbatte! You can do it!

I am feeling weird again today. Got nauseous feeling, and my allergies are acting up so stuffy and sore throat. Fun! Going to the dr's soon though.

^It's weird, I will get this wave of nausea, and then get better again. I had it last night, but the dr did not have any answers. I am going to the headache clinic soon for my headaches though. Maybe they are the problem.

Also, since I know it's going to happen, I don't want it to get any hotter! It's so nice out now, why can't it stay like this? *sigh*

@ Liana: Thank you and I hope feel better!!!

Midterm was okay but it had some really tricky questions, I'm just glad it is over!

Also, the TAs brought pizza into the exam room and it made me even hungrier. My stomach was growing so loudly lol

Thanks. I am feeling kind of meh again today too, don't know what's wrong. Just not enough energy. (No, I won't drink energy drinks) I had such a good day Sunday! Uuuugh *throws things* Also, of course now Konno will be in the live, instead of coming to the one that I went to. *sigh* (It was still awesome, but still would have liked him there)

Aww Liana :touched: Hope u feel much much much better soon!!
Ok... I'm gonna say sth that can piss off ppl so if u workship YK or any other composers/singers like a god, don't read this :hide: I'm not trying to offense anyone.
Urg, it kinda irritates me when I see a YT vid, with lots of likes and few dislikes, and some ppls comment something like "ppl who disliked this song don't know its value", "how could anyone dislike this?!", "we have x idiots who disliked the song", etc. Ok... IT REALLY IRRITATES ME. No song is perfect u know. Everyone's tastes are different. I've seen ppl who dislike most of YK's music (not talking about anyone here, that's just my friend irl, so plz don't be offended :s), and ppl who dislike other composers/singers' music as well. Not only that, ppl can dislike vids even if it's not for the songs (b/c of vid quality, noise, vid being uploaded by ppl they disliked before, or simply b/c somebody said "who doesn't like it is an idiot") And what's the point of the dislike button being there if there is absolutely no need to press it... I know I'm being biased, but I can't help it >o<
Sorry for the useless nagging :bow:

^Thanks! I do too, my stomach hurts so much right now. Going to bed. *sigh* oh the days when I could stay up so much later.

I do understand your reasoning... I had that problem a long time back now on this forum actually, but I was really joking when I said it. *sigh* People have their rights to their opinions, people just need to learn to grow up. heh There are some, yes this is me saying this, songs by Yuki that I dislike, but I do try and like at first. heh Anyways, that's my statement. Just agreeing with you, and I won't dwell on the past statement since I have grown a lot since joining here.

Liana... :uh..: What is happening to you? Cmon, be better already! :touched:

Wormie, dont worry, I agree with you too. Just as Lia said, there are songs by YK that I also dislike. Nothing is perfect in this world.

Im feeling a bit guilty and down for today. Not something horrible thou..

^Yeah... I seem to not quite be out of the hole yet. I am mispelling a lot today, can't write or concentrate and am so tired I could have slept all day probably. *sigh* But I want to do things. I hope tomorrow is better. I am going to get donuts.

^Thanks. It's good that no one else is complaining I guess, but it seems we are the only ones heh

I am so sore and tired from work yesterday, and guess what? I have to work again tonight. I really don't want to, but I have to bring my account back up after ACen. *sigh*

/me hurts from self defence course and is so tired that she feels sick. :uh..: :blood:

I was in soooo much pain this morning. (seems like my complaints never change) I could barely move though, and was in tears. But I think the chiro is helping so far. I hope. Still, I am too tired to study right now.

What a downpour outside! Hope it stops soon, I want to see the outside world today :uh..:

Back