Apart from Yuki, are there other artists you like very much?

^see that.i also noticed that each instrument has it's own tempo,they never synchronize.
i wanna think maybe it's because their nervous,Yuki was there after all,but i hope they had prepared so much for it and had someone with great skill to arrange the pieces

Re:

ninetales said:
Wow, that was a bit of a trainwreck...I don't think I want to listen to any more :uh..:

What did I tell you? :ohoho:

ninetales said:
In some ways, it almost reminds me of a Youtube collaboration. The first violinist looks around, messages some other musicians, asks them to play their own parts without giving them sheet music, and then they all hope for the best :spotlight:

This year's Youtube Symphony was not too bad, actually. Michael Tilsen Thomas (MTT) kinda goofed up the opening of the Firebird Suite (in terms of rhythmic pace). But apart from that, pretty decent stuff too! I actually enjoyed Mason Bates' Mothership and the later pieces a lot!

But yeah....Eminence...sound like rank amateurs, really. :XD:

Ok this is a tough one since i think it will take a loong time and space for me since i have alot waiting in my list..so i will just name a few.

GORGOROTH (Black metal)
When Love Rages Wild In My Hear.

DETHKLOK (Black metal)
Dethklok is a band in the metalocalypse cartoon.This is one heck of a cartoon series a humor to metal musicians,listeners and bands and i love each and every song they play. This cartoon is a created by brendon small. Since i cant list out every song so i will list out 2 song which i play a lot "Black fire upon us" "symmetry"

THE GAZETTE(Rock)
This is a Japanese band.Aoi is my favorite. :nosebleed:. Like always since i cant list out all the song i like will just name 2 " Vortex" "doro Darake No Seishun"

other musician/vocalist that I love other than kajiura yuki is KOKIA, sound horizon, oda kaori, and angela~ :dote:

J-Pop wise, I love Angela! :sohappy:

Well I also like Savage Genius, Asriel, Ayane, and I've started listening to Elisa's works lately. Rurutia and Love Solfege are ones that I like too. :shy:

K-pop wise, I like 2AM, SKarf, a couple of 2NE1's songs (introduced by my brother, he's a hopeless crush on them..heh, but my crush on FJ/Kala is hopeless as well... :XD: ) Then I was introduced to Davichi and they're growing on me. :dote: Mostly my player is full of Japanese and Korean songs.

Other singers/groups I like:
Japanese: ayaka (back from hiatus :sohappy: ), Hikaru Utada, Maaya Sakamoto, KOKIA, round table (also round table feat. Nino), Asian Kung-fu Generation

Other: Eva Cassidy, Joni Mitchell, Billy Joel (especially Piano Man)

Other composers:
Taku Iwasaki, Kenji Kawai, Masashi Hamauzu (does some Final Fantasy OSTs, notably FFXIII)

I tend to listen to Japanese singers and anime/game OSTs most of the time, so I don't understand whenever my friends talk about currently trending artists...Oh well. :XD:

dragging up an old thread, Psychic Lover and Suara have a new release coming up:

http://blog.excite.co.jp/yoffy4649/21077661/

「フューチャーカード バディファイト」OP サイキックラバー x Suara

2014年1月より放送開始の新作アニメ「フューチャーカード バディファイト」の主題歌を担当する事になりました!
なんと、実力派女性シンガーSuaraさんとサイキックラバーのコラボなのだぁ~~っ(゚∀゚)!!
話を頂いた時、あまりにも意外な組み合わせに驚愕!だったんですが、Suaraさんとはイベントやラジオで何度かお会いして、実はかなりのROCK好きという事も知っていたし、これは新しいチャレンジだ~!!と、この夏を返上して主題歌の制作に励んできました。
魂こめた一曲、「Card of the Future」(作詞作曲:YOFFY、編曲:大石憲一郎) by サイキックラバーxSuara、みんなの心に届きますように!!

初披露は東京ゲームショウ2013ブシロードブースになります。残念ながらスケジュールの都合でSuaraさんは欠席なんだけど、宇宙最速で主題歌を唄うぜっ!!応援よろしく(゚∀゚)

Suara with Psychic Lover:

BbRsc8NCcAA5cP7.jpg

yaaaaay i appear again on this forum! :ohoho: (and soon i'll be in hiatus again... gomen for not being active T__T)

my playlist is full with Japanese songs, though i like some others like Josh Groban, Enya, and The Corrs, though i only have a few songs of them.

for Japanese band/vocalist, apart of Yuki related stuffs, my favorite is L'Arc~en~Ciel :shy: :shy: not only Hyde's (and tetchan too) beautiful face(s), but his voice too, i swear i've been in love with him since i was 9-10 years old! :XD: their rock-ish songs are my favorite, and they sounds so contrast with Yuki style, but well i am not really mind :ohoho:
I also like Sound Horizon, but i get difficulties in understanding the stories :cry:

Savage Genius posted this... is it a playlist of karaoke songs someone just sang?

うわー!どなたかが歌ってくれてたみたい!!めっちゃ嬉しい!!ありがとうございます!!

Bbla8VGCAAA6nOk.jpg

Other artist that I love so much other than kajiura yuki family are:
1. KOKIA
2. Sound horizon
3. Hajime chitose
4. Claris
5. And other minority artist that I feel that they are really nice!

Back