A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

They adapted ONE out of TEN volumes. Saying "not to expect an adaptation of the final part" at this point is nothing but a blank statement and a joke.

Besides it's a scripted audio drama. It's not news or even speculation in one way or another.

In FGO anime they went from singularity 0 and 1 directly to the last one skipping everything in between and just menthioning them in a fast flashback, as only the unskipped were written by Kinoko Nasu and there wasnt any sense on inconsistency.

So if Zaregoto is just a series of murder cases i guess they could do the same ?

Then they just told you not to expect it. Unless they are trolling and are doing precisely that anyways. Couldn't care less unless an actual announcement or new episode appears.

I apologize if my tone seems pointed. This throwaway line in an audio drama is so insignificant to me. I don't understand why it's being singled out in reports and reposted.

There might be a Kajiura news this weekend in Japan cause AnimeJapan2023

What I expect:
- Kimetsu ED reveal
- Pripri trailer
- SAO info(I had a feeling we might not get the actual sao but spin-off/side story again w/out Kajiura)
- Maybe Kajiura on other animus but super doubt lol

There might be a Kajiura news this weekend in Japan cause AnimeJapan2023

What I expect:
- Kimetsu ED reveal
- Pripri trailer
- SAO info(I had a feeling we might not get the actual sao but spin-off/side story again w/out Kajiura)
- Maybe Kajiura on other animus but super doubt lol
I'm guessing nothing was announced?

Recently, Aniplexs shows are having more production issues than usual and many of them are getting delayed, specially those animated by A-1 Pictures, they had about 5 different animes delayed in the last months, so I wouldn't expect anything from SAO and Eisen Flügel so soon.

As far as I remember, Princess Principal doesn't really reveal much about the movie before its release, but they upload a "sneak peek" with the first 5~10 minutes just days after the movie debut.

Kimetsu's announcements usually happens in their own events, like in the beggining of the last month, they revealed a new trailer and the OP artists in their special program right after a special broadcast, not sure if they'll do this again next month, but there will be an edited re-broadcast of the previous season airing in 2 parts, on April 1 and 8, so it's possible that new information will be revealed after these broadcasts, but they keep a lot of secrets so it's good to keep low-expectations.

Last edited:
Back