A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Yep, my bet was a song because of the "bridge" in the music sheet (althoug is empty). I want to think she doesn't include (USUALLY) bridges in Kajiurago songs.

oh wow. there are tons of material unreleased, enough for a whole ost. (thanks again grunty:) it's certainly possible.

Just imagine OST2 (because the released one has the "1" in the title, right?) with the Wakana vocals and artist even credited as FictionJunction WAKANA. No, this is not happening :(

But I'll be happy if Kajiura gets that new anime even with no recycled musics :)

These tracks are from the VN and are done by Fukasawa, he's the main composer for the VN and has worked with ufotable in UBW and Touken Ranbu (he also works a lot with Type-Moon, like in FGO), so it's quite possible he'll end up being the composer, but I wouldn't discard Kajiura because they also used tracks from the VN in some HF PVs, and they haven't confirmed anything about the staff yet.
Also, that might not mean anything, but Fukasawa hasn't tweeted, retweeted or liked any tweets related to this, even though he's been active and even liked multiple Kajiura's and Konno's tweets.

Last edited:
These tracks are from the VN and are done by Fukasawa, he's the main composer for the VN and has worked with ufotable in UBW and Touken Ranbu (he also works a lot with Type-Moon, like in FGO), so it's quite possible he'll end up being the composer, but I wouldn't discard Kajiura because they also used tracks from the VN in some HF PVs, and they haven't confirmed anything about the staff yet.
Also, that might not mean anything, but Fukasawa hasn't tweeted, retweeted or liked any tweets related to this, even though he's been active and even liked multiple Kajiura's and Konno's tweets.
Kajiura and Konno tweets about what ?

I said it years ago and I'll say it again, I hope Kajiura doesn't do Mahoyo (or any more Type Moon/ufotable for that matter...). It's Fukasawa's baby.

I want her to be involved in something that she hasnt been before or hasnt been for very long time like a slice of life or comedy anime, or a videogame, apart from the stuff that already announced (Madoka Sao PriPri Eizen Flugel movies)

Last edited:
Fukusawa is one rare composer besties of Kajiura even if she was offered it would be insulting to accept so this project is definitely for him. Bet for theme song tho lol.

I want her to be involved in something that she hasnt been before or hasnt been for very long time like a slice of life or comedy anime, or a videogame, apart from the stuff that already announced (Madoka Sao PriPri Eizen Flugel movies)
Huh??? :confu: Wait I think you also mentioned sao before too?? iirc, there's no upcoming SAO announced that involves Kajiura YET. The upcoming SAO Alt. GGO Season 2 will prob. have the same composer s1. https://myanimelist.net/anime/55994/Sword_Art_Online_Alternative__Gun_Gale_Online

If it's the new original movie https://myanimelist.net/news/67910438 , it might take longer years since it has minimum info around yet unlike Eisen with most staff alr.

If you are thinking about the sequel of Progressive, there's no announcement whatsoever on ending credits.

So if we are talking about confirmed OST this year/2025:
Kimetsu (bare minimum ofc lol)
Madoka (if no delay)
Pripri (if they stick with the schedule+not a lot of OST imo)

Theme Song:
Kimetsu ED
Sengoku
Gundam SEED(See-saw)

Wanna complain about her tours but with the recent happenings in Japan, I pray/hope they are safe :bow:

^ I was talking about the SAO progressive movie since i thought they were releasing them one per year or something.
Fukusawa is one rare composer besties of Kajiura even if she was offered it would be insulting to accept so this project is definitely for him. Bet for theme song tho lol.

I had no idea about this. In fact its difficult to know who is friends with who unless they work together on a work or something, or if you know Japanese and can stalk their twitter ^^;

I feel like I already told you Progressive seems to be over, lol. At least for now.
The announced movie appears to be an original movie in mainline SAO, not Progressive.

The fourth track (one life, one thought) is Kajiura? :confu: fcckkk that fake poster :knife:

Last edited:
IDK where to post this but... thanks to @aki for finding this
Possibly a reprint.

As per description between the three
Seventeen titles from the label Flying Dog are reissued simultaneously. Includes "canta per me," an intro theme "Coppelia no Hitsugi" sung by ALI PROJECT, an outro theme "Kirei na Kanjo" sung by Akino Arai, and more.
Seventeen titles from the label Flying Dog are reissued simultaneously. The second soundtrack by Yuki Kajiura. Includes BGM and five insert songs such as "indio" (Vocal: chiaki).
Seventeen titles from the label Flying Dog are reissued simultaneously. Consists of two discs. Disc 1 includes songs featuring ALI PROJECT and cast members. Disc 2 contains BGM not included in original soundtracks.

NOIR OST
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/VTCL-60621
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/VTCL-60622
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/VTCL-60623

IDK if we should put our hopes up for NOIR blanc dans NOIR -Kuro no Naka no Shiro-

I don't think it means new unreleased tracks... it's basically the same language as the original issue
This is a 2-CD special set. Contains a 12 cm CD containing the background soundtrack to 'NOIR' (vocals in Japanese) with each of the tracks sung by each character, the newly recorded image song by the ALI PROJECT, and an 8 cm CD containing the outtakes of the background music that was not able to make it into the soundtracks 1 & 2.

That description is really misleading tho .. I wonder when they plan to reprint the Future Soundscape OSTs

Reactions: aki
Back