A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Madoka or the next Sao progressive ?
The next SAO movie is not Progressive. I doubt it's coming this year so I don't think she would be "filmscoring" it this early.

Who the heck knows with Madoka.

And if it's for a TV anime, then the premiere might also be about a year away... I think Kajiura or JUNNA said that JUNNA's songs were done a year in advance (compared to the Japanese airing maybe), so it might be true for BGM, too.

I think Kajiura or JUNNA said that JUNNA's songs were done a year in advance (compared to the Japanese airing maybe), so it might be true for BGM, too.
That could've been because of the pandemic though.
I remember Kajiura tweeted about working again with Masuke Nozaki a couple of months before Vanitas aired.

I didn't want to bump the Eisen Flugel thread, to not give any hopes but there's one new entry for Kajiura on JASRAC compared to few days ago and I didn't remember seeing this one...
If this really is the new one, maybe some updates for movie release coming soon?

277-5034-5 アイゼンフリューゲルBGM 梶浦 由記

This is just one general entry for the show.
If they register single tracks (for soundtrack or any other reason), they will pop up separately.

Edit:
I guess it could be possible it's just the old trailer BGM showing up now but eh - I'd rather think we get news soon. ;)

Provided this really is the one new entry... I could be wrong... Unfortunately you can't sort by "latest update"...
My only other guess is M1/avant-title from Kimetsu Movie but I could swear I have seen that entry there before...

Last edited:
I think its unlikely because even though Kajiura had made 2 songs for it inthe past for Kalafina, FJ doesnt have the same kind of image as a group ? But who knows.

Seeing Tanaka Rie (Lacus’ voice actress) singing Shizukana Kono Yoru ni and Anna ni Issho Datta no ni in Sunrise concert last year, I think there is a high chance for either Lacus’ song or See-Saw song, or both. (From the first PV, it seems that Lacus gets a very important role.) AFAIK, TM Revolution is the only confirmation for music in this project. It means there’s still some space for other artist :p.

Βut would it be a new song or "Re:Tracks" style ? ( I personally hated those, they just slapped strings on the originals)

T.M. Revolution and Tamaki Nami (as well as Tanaka Rie, Lacus Clyne‘s voice actress) will join an event for Gundam SEED movie in November. AFAIK, T.M. Revolution is the only confirmation for the song, but the appearance of Tamaki Nami implied that she involves in this project as well… It made the opportunity for non-seiyuu songs from Kajiura lower and lower…;w;.

BTW, I think it’s still possible for a song by the seiyuus like Tanaka Rie (Lacus) or Kuwashima Houko (the new character, Agnes). I really love Shinkai no Kodoku though…

FD471F65-A515-4054-ACF0-2037F7B68C57.jpeg

Back