A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Nightmare

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
Not sure if fans are being delulu or not cause I don't see any source from this but it seems she will be involved in stage play (Takarazuka)?

MushiMushi

I like Yuki
I've been thinking (daydreaming) about this for a while - there's maaaaybe a tiny chance that she's writing music for Suzume no Tojimari... :confu:

Nightmare

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
cdrama. waiting for confirmation
1654175183977.png

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Wat? Chinese drama?
Another non-release for us? Uhhhhhhh.
Then again, maybe if she does enough Chinese productions then someone will release a box set of those works...

For the record:
https://movie.douban.com/subject/35597502/

lol 36 episodes at 45 minutes
Not sure how legit but lolz. We ain't getting Kajiura for a while if true.

Last edited:

Lorde-Kowz

On one hand, it might make for some intadasting music. On the other hand, it might not get an album released.
Mmmm... mmmmm... mite b cool.

Oh fug. I just noticed it says 2023. That's like 10 years from now reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't think we'll be getting any confirmation soon.

Last edited:

grunty

Did that header on Kajiura's twitter change recently or has it been that for a while now?

Recording extra songs? Mixing? Mastering the FJ album already?

george1234

^ Dont remember it being there before. Is that from NY ? She did mixing recording of the previous FJ albums and Fiction I II there too i think.

Justisamuel

Dripping with Kajiura
Nah it’s been here for like one year from now and at that time we were speculating about a new album, remember?

This picture was taken from Shinjuku Gyoen and the tallest tower here is Docomo Yoyogi Building. But both backlight and framing are awful omg

Lorde-Kowz

New SAO movie is done, Madoka is DOA, the FJ album is 7 months away... mebbe something for the winter season?

tsubasa

This is just a speculation but... No Kajiura for Aniplex Fest 2022

But... There's a possibility they will perform the SAO anniversary song?