Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 "far on the water"

I'd love to hear the setlist they had on their 7th Anniv (I guess its impossible, orz) . . And also hoping them to perform some epic side Bs. (lirica, IEN, lapis,Tsuioku pls):)

But then, whats more exciting is to hear some new songs from their 5th album ( One Light might sounds good at live, especially that wild Hikaru part XD). \m/

I'm okay just with the little great joy of having songs we have not seen performed yet (recorded, I mean, and not just sound like Lirica or Serenato; I want to SEE it). B-sides specially. I'm not being original here, but that's all I want.

I think we can except 2 tracks from SH (ongaku+one more), 3 from RM, 3 from AE and 4-5 from consolation (it depends of number of tracks in FOW) + one B-side (like in RM - sapphire, AE - adore).

That would do me. In order of importance (and probably likelihood of not being performed):

Ongaku + serenato/Kimi ga Hikari/ARIA/Mata Kaze/sprinter
red moon, Hikari no Senritsu and Kyrie, please.
Sandpiper, Magnolia and Destination Unknown.
Hanataba, Signal, Obbligato, Door + Manten as a bonus
Utsukushisa. lirica, Koibito, Tsuioku or In Every Nothing would also suffice.

Presumably they'll also do all post-Consolation singles, I'd expect Kimi no Gin no Niwa, Believe, Ring Your Bell and One Light at the very least.

http://www.animate.co.jp/fair/fair_20150923kalafina/
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/1190/0

「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016"far on the water"」開催記念 (Commemorative) Kalafina Museum in アニメイト(Animate)

開催期間/開催店舗 (Schedule / store)

2015年7月14日(火)~2015年7月20日(月・祝)/A:秋葉原店 (Akihabara store) D:大分店 (Oita shop)
2015年7月18日(土)~2015年7月26日(日)/B:大阪日本橋店 (Osaka Nihonbashi shop)
2015年7月25日(土)~2015年8月2日(日)/C:渋谷店 (Shibuya) D:姫路店 (Himeji stores)
2015年8月1日(土)~2015年8月9日(日)/A:名古屋店 (Nagoya)
2015年8月8日(土)~2015年8月16日(日)/B:熊本店 (Kumamoto shop) D:静岡店 (Shizuoka shop)
2015年8月15日(土)~2015年8月23日(日)/C:広島店 (Hiroshima shop)
2015年8月22日(土)~2015年8月30日(日)/A:鹿児島店 (Kagoshima shop) D:金沢店 (Kanazawa shop)
2015年8月29日(土)~2015年9月6日(日)/B:天王寺店 (Tennoji shop)
2015年9月5日(土)~2015年9月23日(水・祝)/C:池袋本店 (Ikebukuro)
2015年9月5日(土)~2015年9月13日(日)/D:新宿店 (Shinjuku Store)
2015年9月12日(土)~2015年9月23日(水・祝)/A:小倉店 (Ogura store)
2015年9月15日(火)~2015年9月23日(水・祝)/B:富山店 (Toyama store)
2015年9月19日(土)~2015年9月23日(水・祝)/D:高崎店 (Takasaki shop)

※A・B・C・Dは異なる内容になります。(Dは衣装の展示はございません)
※鹿児島店での衣装の展示はございません。
※ A · B · C · D will have different contents. (D does not have a display of costumes)
※ There is no costume exhibition at Kagoshima shop.

内容 (contents)

「Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Red Day" & "Blue Day"」の模様を撮影したパネル写真の展示、実際に使用された衣装の展示やライブ映像を上映致します。
さらに「Kalafina Museum」開催を記念して、Kalafina関連商品お買い上げ2,000円(税込)ごとに限定ポストカード3種の中からお好きな絵柄1種とさらに抽選でサイン入りパネルをプレゼント致します。
サイン入りパネルは、実際に展示したパネルに【Kalafina直筆サイン】を入れたパネルとなります。
※衣装の展示は一部店舗では行われません。

There will be "Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015" Red Day "&" Blue Day "" photograph panels, shooting of the exhibition, and there will be actual costume exhibitions and live video screenings.

In addition, to commemorate the "Kalafina Museum", you'll receive special postcards (sample below) if you spend more than 2,000円 worth of Kalafina merchandise.

※ exhibition of costume is not done in some stores.

fair_20150923kalafina-postcard3_570x126.jpg

「Kalafina Museum」限定企画

応募抽選にて17名様に、「Kalafina Museum」内にて展示している写真パネルに、Kalafina直筆サインを入れてプレゼントいたします。

【対象】
「Kalafina Museum」実施期間中に対象店舗にてKalafina関連商品お買い上げ2,000円(税込)ごとにサイン入りパネルの抽選応募券を差し上げます。
※パネルの絵柄は選べません。

購入確認のアニメイト印が捺印された応募用紙に、必要事項をご記入頂きまして、締め切りまでに郵便はがきに【応募用紙】を添付していただき下記宛先までご応募ください。

<応募宛先>
〒173-0021 東京都板橋区弥生町77-3
株式会社アニメイト Kalafina Museum パネルプレゼント 応募係

厳選なる抽選の上、当選者の方のみ景品をお送りさせて頂きます。

【応募要項】Lottery Application Guidelines
・参加応募用紙に記入漏れ等の不備があった場合無効にさせて頂く場合がございますので、予めご了承下さい。
・当落の発表は発送をもって代えさせて頂きます。
・電話等による当選結果等についての質問はお答え致しかねますので、予めご了承下さい。
・ご当選はお一人様1枚までとさせて頂きます。
・当選賞品の第三者への譲渡、委任は固く禁止させて頂きます。

[Application Deadline]
Postmark date: September 30, 2015 (Wed)

How'd I wish I could go to all those stores XD :wai:

[ADS即時] 2210
ED Production於演唱會上宣布11月7,8日將於柴灣青年廣場Y綜藝館舉辦Kalafina Special LIVE in Hong Kong 2015。

Lucky guys T___________________________T

Nice! Kalafina hadn't any solo live in Tapei yet, right?
I can't wait for titles of album songs and setlist on lives!
I wonder - there are two special finals so we can expect both on dvd? Is it possible?:confu:

Excellent news. I won't be doing any long-haul holidays in the next few months, but I'm really happy for the HK and Taiwan fans who can make it. It's good to see *some* international live dates again. :cheer:

Additional details:

「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water”」の一環として下記2都市での海外公演が決定しました。
詳細は後日発表致します。

◆「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Hong Kong」
2015年11月7日(土)、11月8日(日)
会場:香港・柴湾青年広場Y綜芸館
開場:18:30 / 開演:19:30 ※両日とも
【問い合わせ先】kalafinahk2015@ed-production.com.hk (日本語可)

◆「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water”in Taiwan」
2016年1月16日(土)、1月17日(日)
会場:台湾・ATT SHOW BOX
(16日)開場:18:30 / 開演:19:30
(17日)開場:16:00 / 開演:17:00
【公演問い合わせ先】contact@abigart.com / 月~金 10:30~19:30
【チケット問い合せ先】 support@kktix.com / +886-2-2577-0362 / 月~金 09:00~18:00

This is great!.. from local tour into an Asian tour...pretty amazing!.. Im also happy for lucky fans out there. :)

Tickets for Special Final Live (Tokyo 01/30 & 01/31)
I am letting go of 4 tickets, two for each of the Tokyo special final lives (30th/31st). If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

I will not be making a single cent off it. It will be the exact amount any Japanese person buying it on their own would pay, excluding postage, etc. I will most likely ask that you pay in Japanese yen via PayPal. The cost should be ticket cost + lawson's ticketing fees + postage to you (from Asia, PM for specifics) + PayPal fees. I am open to discussion with regards to how payment and ticket exchange will be made.

The seats have not been assigned yet and I cannot tell you what kind of seat it is, other than the fact that the two tickets for each day will be seated together. Of course, I am open to those who only want to buy one ticket. Please send me a PM if you require more details.

Edit: I've managed to find a buyer. Thanks to all who showed interest. If you are still looking for a ticket, drop me a pm and I might be able to point you to a friend. No guarantees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently some goods showed up on HMV, for pre-order.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/fl/10/1340/2/

I think the YK influence is very strong this time...
Wristband looks weird imo. I don't ever buy those but I'm not sure I like what this implies the T-Shirts will look like.

By the way, the T-Shirts at HMV will be HMV exclusive designs, to be revealed soon. The live tour's t-shirt will have a different design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exclusive shirts? Eh. I'll have to see what they look like. More interested in the tour goods, kind of hoping there won't be too much or I'll spend all my money there

Exclusive shirts? Eh. I'll have to see what they look like. More interested in the tour goods, kind of hoping there won't be too much or I'll spend all my money there
Kajiura hinted that they will have some stuff that will only appeal to the hardcore (read: niche, probably expensive lol).
Kalafina's goods have always been out for people's wallets. God help us all.

Well, I was at one point considering the pocket watch from the Budokan lives, so I'm not against expensive niche items. I don't even know what items I'd want, however, so who knows how it'll go. I'm wondering if they'll do a set of shirts for each song like they did for Consolation, although god help us all if they do that indeed, I will buy all some of them.

Looks like the shirt designs are now listed on HMV, look very similar to the towel design. I'm not sure what to do, I already have a bunch of white Kala shirts.

大鴻藝術 BIGART
Slight update:

12006596_943028945736518_4407772512852280582_o.jpg

◎Tickets on Sale: 17th October 2015 (SAT) 12 Noon
◎Tickets available via KKTIX/Local convenience stores
◎Ticketing Website: TBA
◎Price: NT$2,800 / NT$2,500 / NT$1,800

※Purchasing of tickets capped at 4 per transaction

Back