Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 "far on the water"

The final would have been a nice birthday present for me providing that I could go there at that moment :XD:

First and last live are in the same place? Strange... Why isn't a special final in the another place? (maybe they're spending money for something better/bigger in future :plz:).

And it means.... new album soon! :stars:

Dvd/Bd pls!!:sohappy:

Additional dates for Kalafina’s national tour 「LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water”」 have been revealed but there’s no confirmation from official sources yet!

There will be three more lives held in January 2016.

1. Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” 大阪追加公演 - 11th of January, 2016 in Osaka (Osaka International Convention Center Main Hall).
http://www.eventernote.com/events/52154

2. Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” Special FINAL 1日目 - 30th of January, 2015 in Tokyo (Tokyo International Forum Hall A).
http://www.eventernote.com/events/52155

3. Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” Special FINAL 2日目 - 31th of January, 2015 in Tokyo (Tokyo International Forum Hall A).
http://www.eventernote.com/events/52156

http://webun.jp/ticket/

5ff947a6-dcf7-45c7-99f9-1fccf863ca23.jpg

「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015 “far on the water”」 富山公演 webun先行販売

北日本新聞社

「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015 “far on the water”」富山公演を11月28日(土)午後6時から、オーバード・ホールで開催します。一般発売の前に、webun先行販売をします。
2年ぶりとなる富山公演。進化し続ける3ボーカルのコーラスワークをお楽しみください。

※支払い・決済のためには、システムからのメールを受け取る必要があります。
迷惑メール対策を設定している方は、下記の2つのアドレスからのメールを受信できるよう設定してください。
system@p01.mul-pay.com
webun_info@ma.kitanippon.co.jp
※代引き決済でのお支払いの場合は、別途手数料が必要になります。webunにご登録いただきましたご住所宛に弊社の指定する運送会社より、ご注文の商品を配送させていただきます。
お受け取りの際に、事前に弊社よりご案内いたします料金をお支払下さい。 現金以外でのお支払いはできませんのでご注意ください。

【公演概要】
2015年11月28日(土)午後6時 開演(午後5時15分 開場)
会場:オーバード・ホール
入場料:6800円(全席指定、税込み) ※未就学児は入場不可

【webun先行販売】7月3日(金)午前10時~7月4日(土)午後5時まで。

※別途、送料500円が必要になります。
※代金の支払いは、クレジット決済か代金引換(代金引換は、別途手数料が必要)
※座席の指定はできません。当社に一任いただきます。
※1回の申し込みにつき、チケット6枚まで購入できます。
※規定枚数に達し次第、期日前でも受け付けを終了します。
※ご購入後、いかなる場合でもチケットの払い戻しや返金はできません。
※チケットの発送は7月下旬を予定。

【一般発売】9月19日(土)から、チケットぴあ、ローソンチケットなど。
【問い合わせ】北日本新聞社事業部、電話076(445)3355(平日午前9時~午後5時)
 主催 北日本新聞社 
 後援 SMEレコーズ 
 企画・制作 スペースクラフトプロデュース・キョードー東京

Will Kalafina themselves be on display? :ayashii:

If there are (probably not) wax dolls of Kalafina, they could be like other celebrities and pretend to be the wax dolls and then scare the visitors and surprise them. :XD:

^ more info:
From Facebook -
To commemorate the start of 「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water”」, a 「Kalafina Museum」 will be opened in various major Animate stores starting from July 14 till the 23rd of September.
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/1190/0

The exhibitions will concentrate on picture panels and costume displays from 「Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” & “Blue Day”」.

In addition to that, people who spend more than 2,000円 on Kalafina merchandise will receive
1. one out of three limited postcards (you can choose which one you'd like) and
2. the chance to partake in a lottery to win a signed panel.

Detailed information (in Japanese) can be found on the Animate website (including further information on application methods, the partaking Animate stores and the exact time of each exhibtion):
http://www.animate.co.jp/fair/fair_20150923kalafina/

Have you some songs, which you want to be performed? (except tracks from FOW)

I wish for:
- tsuioku/IEN (eventually lapis)
- yami no uta
- progressive
- mata kaze ga tsuioku natta
- it's impossible but serenato
- kizuato
- eden
- magia
-sandpiper
-lacrimosa
-door

No:
- fairytale
- kyrie (a lot of versions from previous lives)
- manten and to the beginning (I like this tracks but it was a lot of perfomance)
- yume no daichi
- mirai and misterioso
- storia (it was a lot of performance)
- kichiigo no shiemi ni
- believe (it will be believe in setlist but I don't want it!)

I want them to be able to refresh their setlists after year after year of the same songs over and over again. We have 6 B-sides (counting RYBITS), 3 A-sides and presumably 8-9 new album-only songs (far on the water included). So that's a total of 17-18 new songs since their BEST albums to help give their concert lives a change of pace since they only performed 3 new songs at Budokan.

I want to hear, and will be happy even if the rest of the setlist sucks if any of these happen:
Sandpiper
Utsukushisa
lirica
serenato

I want to hear:
In Every Nothing
Tsuioku
Koibito no Mukashigatari no Yuugure no
Hanataba
door
Signal
Obbligato
Mata Kaze ga Tsioku Natta
Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku
Magnolia
Destination Unknown
Moonfesta
Kyrie
red moon

I don't want to hear:
Believe
Heavenly Blue
Believe
Mirai
Eden
Mune no Yukue
snow falling
Believe

Everything else I'm game for, I'll enjoy them but they aren't top priority. I'd like to hear Alleluia, sprinter, Lacrimosa, Kimi no Gin no Niwa and Magia with the full band, but I won't be too bothered if they don't play them since I heard them in France.

seasonreaper hates believe that much he wrote believe twice three times in his "i don't want to hear" list

Last edited by a moderator:
What I REALLY want are rearrangements of songs in their LIVE performances. Nothing drastic, but switch it up a bit! I love what they did with Door, having KEIKO wrap it up with her .. Uh... Uhm I dunno what the proper musical term is for whatever she did lmao!

Surprise us!! Throw in a piano solo somewhere..

And what else I would enjoy? Medleys! I mean she uses the same chord progression for so many songs she might as well.. Such as natsu no ringo and Yane no Mukou ni..

Last thing - performing songs in a different style as the recorded version. They did a great job with the sprinter~acoustic version~. I'm positive during those acoustic LIVEs, they did this kind of stuff already but why does it have to be restricted to the special acoustic lives? Just one song in the whole setlist can make the shows more enjoyable and more dynamic!

Last edited by a moderator:
What I REALLY want are rearrangements of songs in their LIVE performances. Nothing drastic, but switch it up a bit! I love what they did with Door, having KEIKO wrap it up with her .. Uh... Uhm I dunno what the proper musical term is for whatever she did lmao!
I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I believe it was Improv.

As for what I want to hear:
Progressive
One Light (I don't care what people are saying, I love that song)
Haru wa Kogane no Yume no Naka
Hikari no Senritsu
Aria
Obbligato
Kimi no Gin no Niwa
Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaeteiku
Lirica
Sandpiper
In Every Nothing
I have a dream

And some medleys/acoustic like what @Atlas Star said.

What I don't want to hear:
Believe
Heavenly Blue
Serenato
Misterioso
Lapis (sorry)
Storia
Lacrimosa
Fairytale
Love Come Down

@Westkana that's what I was GOING to call it (re: improv) BUTTTT the reason I chose not to call it that is because I can tell that it was "scripted"... Like it was planned, I guess you can call it. To me, improv is on-the-spot innovation.

And ahah about "one light" - I caught myself humming the chorus parts by HIKARU just now when I was walking through the mall XD

Surprise us!! Throw in a piano solo somewhere..

And what else I would enjoy? Medleys! I mean she uses the same chord progression for so many songs she might as well.. Such as natsu no ringo and Yane no Mukou ni..

Last thing - performing songs in a different style as the recorded version. They did a great job with the sprinter~acoustic version~. I'm positive during those acoustic LIVEs, they did this kind of stuff already but why does it have to be restricted to the special acoustic lives? Just one song in the whole setlist can make the shows more enjoyable and more dynamic!

This! They already do it for the acoustic and strings concerts, why not the main tours? And like you said, it doesn't have to be drastic. It could be as simple as changing some instruments.

Yeah, I remember Keiko doing that at ACen, and thinking it sounded cool. Kowz: Koichi always seems to change the guitar solo part, and Konno has changed his violin a bit, but not by much. But I liked that they brought live cello, flute, and accordion to the concerts before.

What I want:
obbligato (My favorite song so I would be happy to see it again, since saw it at ACen)
oblivious
Yane no Mukou ni
lirica (because the live that I heard of this is awesome)
Kotonoha (one of my other favorites that has never been performed live)
ring your bell
Koibito
Kyrie (I love this song too so I wouldn't mind if they used it again)
Tsuioku
progressive
magnolia (only heard it once before so this would be nice again)
red moon
te to
Yami no Uta
destination unknown
I have a dream
dolce/seventh heaven
Utsukushisa
Mata kaze ga... (they haven't performed this many times either, so it would be nice)
and Alleluia and the interludes

Back