Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 "far on the water"

Who knows, maybe you are right, but it this case, that only leaves Kimi no gin misterioso ring your bell and far on the water. She will either have to make 9 album-exclusive or include b-sides. Knowing Sony, who, while they had released the 5th aniv album which pretty much contained all the songs of the Blue/Red in live ver minus the new ones, but they still released the Blue/Red later, I am afraid they will do it again with the 5th album.

If what Hatouchan said about vinyl with all KnK songs comes true (if the RyB one had good sales), then maybe they will skip Alleluia and dolce to sell them later on that collection

Who knows, maybe you are right, but it this case, that only leaves Kimi no gin misterioso ring your bell and far on the water.
Actually it would leave only believe, ring your bell and far on the water. KnGnN and misterioso were both on the Red/Blue albums. And seeing how she hasn't included a non-tie-in B-side track on the albums ever since serenato on Seventh Heaven, I think we can safely assume that none of the more recent tracks that you didn't mention would be on there... Okay suddenly the idea of an album with eight tie-in tracks doesn't seem too out there. It certainly seems more plausible than one with only three. Not that I'd really mind, seeing how I've got all the post-Consolation singles anyway... Except for Heavenly Blue, but I wouldn't really consider it a huge loss to miss out on that one anyway.

I really hope they pass on Heavenly Blue because I don't like it haha. So many great B-sides from this era though, it's a shame that they're unobtainable unless you buy the single (Tsuioku and In every nothing are my jams)

HB, misterioso, KnGnN were in best albums so they won't appear in the tracklist. Believe, RYB, FOW will be surely in new album. Hope we'll get one b-side live from the next album live tour

Even though I've been down on Kalafina for their few anime tie-ins, I am really excited for a new album. It'll be my first album launch with this forum.

^To add to it, this is the official website lottery. There should be another public lottery across all ticketing sites after this before general sales start. The longer you wait, the lesser your chances of obtaining a ticket. So far though, it seems like it's not that hard to get tickets this time.

I'll have to look at it tomorrow, right now I can't contemplate what I'm looking at at all.

And we have heard lirica live. So hearing b-sides live is a possibility. And Yane no Mukou ni as well. lapis or dolce as an opening to a live would be great. But misterioso is also a b-side isn't it? KnGnN was the title track of the single. Even though it tied in with Madoka, I doubt it will make it on the album. I am hoping for far on the water though.

^ Concerts in September???! But it was starting on Oct 10!

EDIT: The columns are like that

Venue | performance date | acceptance period | Accepting Status
会場 ___| __ 公演日 ___ | ____ 受付期間 | ______受付状況

so there is no concert in september, those are the sales starts (?)

Last edited:
He meant the additional sales period is in September, I'm sure.

Turns out another two friends of mine might be going to Japan that same week and spending some time with us, so I'll have to let them in on this.

Yes, Seasonreaper understood it well. September will see opening of regular first-come-first-serve sales, only for events with the small purple square. Then you come with 4 friends finally?

Possibly. She'll be coming over on a different flight and with her friend if she does, they'll likely meet up with us for some stuff but I don't know if they'll try for Kalafina. Might just be spending time with them whilst we're in Tokyo.

If it's tour related with new album, so it should be special live (like After Eden Special Live, Consolation Special Final in the biggest place of live). Maybe it will be one more live in bigger place than Tokyo International Forum Hall A... What do you think? Is it possible that one more live will be announced?

Additional tour dates announced
*大阪追加公演*
Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water”
日程:2016年1月11日(月祝)
開場/開演:16:00/17:00
会場:大阪国際会議場メインホール(グランキューブ大阪)
料金:全席指定 ¥6,800(税込)

*Special FINAL*
Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” Special FINAL
日程:2016年1月30日(土)
開場/開演:17:00/18:00
会場:東京国際フォーラム・ホールA

日程:2016年1月31日(日)
開場/開演:15:00/16:00
会場:東京国際フォーラム・ホールA
Osaka on the 11th of January, 2016 at Osaka International Convention Center Main Hall (Grand Cube Osaka)

The final is back in Tokyo, as expected, on the 30th and 31st of January, 2016 at Tokyo International Forum Hall A.

This is nice! I had a feeling that they would announce a fifth album before this tour starts, then there should be a Special Final DVD/BD on 2016. My kokoro is ready for these! <3

Back