【福岡公演】会場:福岡市民会館

2015年12月12日(土) 16:30開場 / 17:00開演

お問い合わせ:キョードー西日本 092-714-0159

チケット料金:全席指定¥6,800(税込)

※未就学児童入場不可

チケット一般発売日:2015年9月19日(土)

They're going to Aichi, where my friend lives! Yay! ^0^
wondering if he'll be going XD

Anyway, have a fun time in advance to those who plan to come! no money/time and with visa issues

Thank you soooooo much SME, if my employment situation doesn't change meanwhile, I'd be able to try attending one of the venues in Ōsaka! :plz:

Do you have anyone who can help you get FictionJunction Club membership so that you can go in an earlier ticket lottery?

No, unfortunately. But this is not necessarily an issue, because, as my situation may change meanwhile, if I order tickets too early, there's a risk not being finally able to get there. I'll make the ticket be ordered as soon as the general sales begin, and book my trip accordingly if it turns to be successful.

I'll be going for the two Tokyo shows With several friends. Are you going, @Kugayama?

If I'm lucky, like overly lucky, I might end up with spare tickets. Although I think that's quite unlikely.

@Hatouchan, I'll probably be trying for Animelo Summer Live 2015, then Animax / Chiaki Ishikawa in November. Chiaki Ishikawa has Tokyo concerts on the Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November, same weekend as the Saturday 28 November concert in Toyama for Kalafina - so maybe it will be possible to see some but not all of Animax / Kalafina / Chiaki Ishikawa.

wish i can attend more of their lives....it was convenient when i was studying abroad in tokyo. now, not so much since tix to fly there are 1200$+ :(

How does one even acquire tickets? Presumably via proxy?

Thinking about trying to make the Osaka show on the 24th.

@Seasonreaper would be nice to meet you again there :V: Yes, you have to book through a proxy, which will send the ticket at your hotel in Japan just a couple days before the concert.
I think I'll try to book the flight and the hotel (it seems there is already little vacancy...) in the next days, because if I wait to get the tickets, I'm pretty sure the price of the flight tickets would skyrocket and booking an hotel would be a pain in the...
Even if I don't get the tickets, I'd still enjoy a wonderful trip! 'crossing fingers for my situation not to change meanwhile... I'll have to check the cancellation insurances' coverage.

^I was having a conversation with one of my friends yesterday because he wants to see some live bands during his next holiday. From what I understand, he reckons that a tour provider he's used in the past may be able to arrange concert tickets on his behalf if he asks them nicely. They're a really helpful company apparently, so might be of some help. They're called Inside Japan tours and although I've not personally used them, several people I know rate them quite highly. Is that helpful?

I have sent an enquiry to them to see what their opinion is on such matters. Got a bit more planning to do anyway, so hopefully I'll have an answer before I finalise things. Sure would be a lovely experience to see Kalafina live in full though :love:.

Something begins to worry me: on Lawson Ticket, only the Nagoya concert is listed (as "unbookable", for sure) and pairs of second-hand tickets for the concerts in Ōsaka are already for sale on Yahoo for... ¥45,000!! :swt:
I hope that all seats on the other days have not already been booked by fan-club members :omgz:

EDIT : OK, eplus is listing the Ōsaka dates. *relief*

Last edited by a moderator:
Something begins to worry me: on Lawson Ticket, only the Nagoya concert is listed (as "unbookable", for sure) and pairs of second-hand tickets for the concerts in Ōsaka are already for sale on Yahoo for... ¥45,000!! :swt:
I hope that all seats on the other days have not already been booked by fan-club members :omgz:
They've only just finished the first FC batch (payment deadline was 3 hrs ago). Generally, almost everyone who applied got their tickets (read: demand was not above FC quota; there are seats set aside for FC leftover). I got 3 tickets for each day in Tokyo. The only report I have of someone not managing to get a ticket is for Fukuoka. Both Osaka and Tokyo are big enough to accommodate more than just the FC members. Don't be fooled by the auction prices because currently only the very first batch of FC tickets are out. Only Nagoya being listed is probably due to it being still too early.

General sales is in September so there will be a bunch of general lotteries in between. I suspect that there will be one held for those who buy the ring your bell single.

Okaaaaaaay. So it will probably be like I was already expecting, isn't it?: some seats will be remaining for the general sales, but not that much...

If I can have someone buying RYB and sending the coupon on my behalf, is there any guarantee that my ticket will automatically be booked or (as I think it is, if I remember well) is there a drawing among all returned coupons?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back