Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 "far on the water"

There is also a second edition of the Kalafina Museum in Animate stores, in coordination with the concerts.
In Osaka, the Nihonbashi store (DenDenTown) will host type B event from Oct. 17th thru 25th.
In Tokyo, it will be in the Akihabara store from Oct. 03rd thru 12nd (type A).
http://www.animate.co.jp/fair/fair_20151205kalafina/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to go too ^^

For those who already attended a concert in Japan: how does it work about the merch sales please? Opening hours, affluence...

What's up with the pink outlined and blue outlined parts of the merch lists? Exclusive to one event or something?
I want that tree shirt and if it's only on sale to FJC members or in Tokyo I'll be sad.

I think it's only to group related goods together.
For me I think it would be:
- Pamphlet and/or? vocal score
- Wristband
- Keyholder
- Postcards?

Oooh...some nice shiny bits of merch there. I'm a bit too lazy to decipher the titles right now, but there's some nice stuff there.

@Daiima Re: merch. From what I remember of shows in Japan, the merch tables are open all the way through the event ,just like in the UK/Europe. That's in 'normal' music club shows like Shibuya's Liquid Room, anyway. I can't remember if they accept cards or not, because I had enough cash on me to buy a T-shirt with that!

One smallish detail though: concerts wrap up a little earlier than we European folks are used to. It feels a bit strange to be in through the door way before 7pm and ushered out by the venue staff before 10pm, but it's apparently to ensure that everyone makes it onto the last train home! The only main difference I noticed when comparing it to gigs back home was the earlier start times...and the really quiet and well-mannered crowds.

Currently thinking both shirts (maybe both colours of the tree design?), both postcard sets, pamphlet and maybe a few other bits if I still have money. Being the last day of my trip I might not.

One of the people I'm going with just had to suddenly move house and is without a job, so they'll be restricted anyway. Because of this I think our plan is to eat really cheap most of the time anyway but do something nice for dinner each day or something like that.

I just realised that one of those postcard sets is not actually a postcard set, but a mini-poster set.

151009.png

Yes, it is indeed a memorial stamp and the one you get depends on which day you go to (like mentioned before).
There is a section in the official goods pamphlet that you can get stamped or if you don't have the pamphlet you can get it stamped on your ticket/notebook.

From twitter:
CQ7rDGjVEAAu2SQ.jpg

CQ7rDGtUkAAQkkQ.jpg

CQ7rDGwUAAAwxl5.jpg

Isn't it strange that they become a flowers? When artist performs at Nippon Budokan become flowers, isn't it? I don't remember if Kalafina become flowers before Consolation live...

what do you mean "become" ?

yes afaik they receive flowers in all of their tour concerts and also the budokan ones

what's the NHK one ?

Back