20.far on the water

―アンコール―

E1.ring your bell (in the silence)
E2.ring your bell
E3.storia

MC6

E4.君の銀の庭

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm expecting the tomorrow's setlist will be the same or mostly the same with one or two songs different. But anyway, very nice setlist indeed even though I would have changed a couple of songs. That ryb (in the silence) though, I'm soo anticipating.

We have 1 song from SH (ongaku), 2 from RM (yami no uta, storia), 1 from AE (kagayaku), 1 from Consolation, 2 from BEST, 12 from FOW + 3 b-sides.

Wow... Koibito, IEN (even though I don't like the song very much), lapis, and all the new songs! What is number 9? I don't recognize it. I really want a Blu-ray now. Please please announce it! :plz: Also surprised that into the water isn't first, since it is kind of the opening to the album, even though it doesn't fit all that well.

I wonder what was this 'instrumental'... Surely it must fit to 'into the water'

Apparently it was nightmare ballet, but I'm not 100% sure. imo it gives a different feeling than into the water though lol.

Yes! Probably to give them a break, I do like that, since we don't get to hear a lot of the soundtrack pieces live (though we did get some in the Best Live last time). I so wish I could go to a concert to see what this is in person. *sigh*

A summary of the Live found on Tumblr!!

Here are a few comments and reactions(I cant remember the proper song line up):

-There was a nice projector effect at the beginning where the girls are singing Koibito. Clouds and sky was being flashed on the see-through screen in front of the girls. Something similar to Oblivious live in YK live concert
-Monochrome kaladansu was of a different level.
- the girls enjoyed singing Musunde Hiraku.
- Gogatsu no Mahou was nice.
- MC1 Hikaru and Wakana was enjoying talking about things I dont understand(lol)
- Misterioso like any other live ver.
- IEN a pleasant surprise
- Identify needs more energy IMHO
- I cant recall what song they did the waving their long skirt dansu while lazer lights flash at them. It was a nice effect. I think its in Usumurasaki?
- Hokage, Wakana and Keiko. The beginning was nice. There was only 2 instruments: Violin and Piano.
- One light, Sora no isu, and FOTW was ok
- Yey for Kagayaku
- Signal was like other live ver.
-There was 2 Waakei moments, one in ongaku during Hitoshi’s solo and K’s arm was around W’s shoulder( and W’s arm was around K’s waist? I cant be sure because I was far away) The second one was during they Goodbye moment after the bow where they playfully ran to the other side of the stage at high speed and orcouse the stopping was hilarious for K and H. When Wakana was next, K prepared her hand so she can stop W. (why cant running with heels have brakes? /is slapped)
- 3 Costumes, all new
- HIKARU SO IKEMEN *dies*
-Hikaru’s Dancing moment with Koichi(the guitarist)
- Hikaru’s 1st constume was deadly cool. She was wearing pants(?)/leggings(?) and with a butler style coat tail(?)… I dont know how to describe it.
- I love the black sparkly dress
- Congratulations to Wakana for having all 3 dresses longer than her knee.
- Keiko’s coat O_o
- There was lots of Kaladansu
- Hikaru being cute while talking about the pamphlet.
- The funny timing for them to bow at each other. *laughs*

WaaKee moments kyaaaaaaa!!! Anyway now I'm so so curious to see the dresses!! :plz:

No red moon is super disappointing, I really want to see that live. I'll probably be kicking myself for not going earlier forever now.

On the other hand, no HB is relieving. I am thankful for that, although if have preferred that to Believe. Oh well.

Koibito, lapis and IEN though, YES. This is very good. Happy for Signal too.

As expected we're getting the new album as a whole pretty much. Usumurasaki, Gogatsu, Monochrome and Sorairo are most important and they're all in. Nice RYBITS too.

Misterioso is unnecessary but oh well.

As a whole this set list is rather good. I'd drop Misterioso and Believe for Red Moon and Hanataba but the rest is fine. I don't care too much for Hokage or Musunde but it's a tour for the album so I'll accept that. I'm going to hope this doesn't change for Osaka as whilst there are changes I want, it's not worth the loss of Koibito or IEN.

Back