Yuki Kajiura Live VOL 15 ~ The Junctions of Fiction 2019 ~ (+ Soundtrack Special, Asia Tour -HK,SG,TW-)

Sounds like a good show. Special arrangements and improvisations are my favorite parts of the lives so I really hope we get a release for the soundtrack special. I’m also very interested in hearing Remi’s version of el Cazador.

Soundtrack Special - Day 2

The concert started earlier today, and my Australian friends had quite a big luck on finding tickets. We seated in the second row...only about 2 meters from the stage, and the closest musician just sat less than 5 meters from us. Nothing more important than that musician is my favourite violinist...;A;. I really feel that my heart beating so hard and fast when he walked to his place and sat in front of me >..<.

Today guest vocalist, Eri Itou, is my long-time favourite singer since my undergrad days~ She may be one of the most important reason I follow Yuki Kajiura live series. The very first vocal soundtracks that I fell in love are the collaboration of Yuki and Eri for Tsubasa Chronicle. And the first Yuki's live release is the 2008 live with Eri as the guest performer. It sounds like she can sing any note effortlessly. I watched Eri singing for the first time back in 2013 and then in 2018. This is the third time, and it's the greatest one!

I'll skip the detail on the songs that were also performed on the previous day. I wrote down much more detail on the second day, and my pen ran out of ink during a very first song of the day..lol.

Eri Itou is the original singer of 'Prelude to Act I', and she was so superb on that song ;A;. I also really love how the string accompanied the vocal part.

She also sang 'El Cazador'. Her voice was really nice and she also pronounced the Rrr.. sound like Remi did. Eri danced a lot and she added her own spin in many parts of the song. It's so weird that she sounds so youthful, even more than Yuuka, and the fact is Eri is a few years older than Yuki who is the composer, but looks much younger @--@. Her pronunciation, her vibrato adding here and there, as well as her legato, all were so awesome that it sounds as if this song was written for her.

The song list started changing from here. Besides 'Moonflower', all songs in this session were originally sung by Eri herself.

The next one was 'Voices Silently Sing' (from Tsubasa Chronicle). Flute gave a creepy solo, and the percussionist provided a variety of sounds to build up the atmosphere. Percussion was also a big supporter in 'Moon Flower' (from Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, originally sung by Yuri Kasahara). I really wanted to watch Eri performing this song, and her head voice was amazing!

'Hepatica' (from Xenosaga) came up next. Her chest voice sounds so sweet, and she used a lot of vibrato in this song. My another favourite from Tsubasa is 'I Talk to the Rain'. I really love the violin in this song and Eri carried out a gorgeous job. Violin got an improvised part that isn't in the original recording and it's really terrific. Eri's head voice at the end was also amazing, but I can't remember whether it's the same as the original. The last one was Credens Justitiam (from Puella Magi Magica Madoka). Eri always sounds so sweet in this song. She faced a little problem near the end, but she could handle it somehow, and seemed like she sang lower than it's supposed to be from that incident to the end of the song.

I want to describe Eri's 'Red Rose' in detail. The stage was slowly rotating in this song. Konno stood up for his solo, and Rie also danced lovely in her place. Eri started singing in the middle of the audience, and most of them stood up in this song. She even high-fived with some of them while walking to the stage. Eri also danced a lot when she sang on the stage, and her singing was still amazing!! The violin at the ending was so epic, and I was sure that all eyes would've focused on Konno, if Eri hadn't posed so cutely at the end...it's so funny that Konno stared at her as if he wanted to protest that Eri was such a scene-stealer..lol.

The last song was 'Ring your Song' (from Tsubasa Chronicle). I really had eyes only on Eri for this song...TT. I also covered this song for Yuki's birthday a few years ago. She's so amazing, especially during the bridge.

When they lined up at the end of the concert to thank the audience, Yuki and Eri stood next to each other, and Korenaga was next to Eri, but Rie wanted to stand there with the other female performers, so she cutely asked Korenaga to gave that place for her..lol.

I want to describe Eri's 'Red Rose' in detail. The stage was slowly rotating in this song. Konno stood up for his solo, and Rie also danced lovely in her place. Eri started singing in the middle of the audience, and most of them stood up in this song. She even high-fived with some of them while walking to the stage. Eri also danced a lot when she sang on the stage, and her singing was still amazing!! The violin at the ending was so epic, and I was sure that all eyes would've focused on Konno, if Eri hadn't posed so cutely at the end...it's so funny that Konno stared at her as if he wanted to protest that Eri was such a scene-stealer..lol.
This sounds like a fanfic and I wish I was there to see it.

I wonder will every merch/tour goods sold in Japan also sold in Shanghai/HK?

https://twitter.com/schpeltor_wd/status/1157233726293590017

上海公演フラワースタンドめっさ豪華です

EA9R66rVUAAy1i8.jpg

[ Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019 in Shanghai〜]

Setlist:

The main theme of "Kimetsu no yaiba"
Old-fashioned fairy tale

MC1

Fake wings
I swear
Forest
Sweet song

MC2

Petals and butterfly
he comes back again and again
absolute configuration

MC3

星屑
風の街へ
Elemental
Storytelling
Moonlight Melody

MC4

L.O.R.D main theme
Fiction
Vanity
in the land of twilight, under the moon
Luminous Sword
She has to overcome her fear

MC5

Maybe tomorrow

【encore】
the world
MC6
stone cold
Zodiacal Sign
=========================
We sang birthday song together during encore waiting time, looped the lyrics until the prelude of first encore song begun,Yuki heard our voice and thanked to us in MC6, she said that was the most beautiful birthday song she had heard, we are also her singers, LOL.

Αwww so cute 😍🤗 congrats elcazador

Why is she allowed to perform LORD song but not to release it ? Soms bgms were good :(

OHHHH the setlist for HK is exactly the same!
[ Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019 in Shanghai〜]

Setlist:

The main theme of "Kimetsu no yaiba"
Old-fashioned fairy tale

MC1

Fake wings
I swear
Forest
Sweet song

MC2

Petals and butterfly
he comes back again and again
absolute configuration

MC3

星屑
風の街へ
Elemental
Storytelling
Moonlight Melody

MC4

L.O.R.D main theme
Fiction
Vanity
in the land of twilight, under the moon
Luminous Sword
She has to overcome her fear

MC5

Maybe tomorrow

【encore】
the world
MC6
stone cold
Zodiacal Sign
=========================
We sang birthday song together during encore waiting time, looped the lyrics until the prelude of first encore song begun,Yuki heard our voice and thanked to us in MC6, she said that was the most beautiful birthday song she had heard, we are also her singers, LOL.

Back