Kalafina Performance in PARIS announced!!!

Update of the schedule :

Friday 4th July

Meeting and game
- Time : 13h-14h
- Place : SAIKO! STAGE
Saturday 5th July

Great Event Japan in Motion (including short-live from Kalafina and moumoon)
- Time 15h-16h30
- Place : The Japan Expo stage

Sunday 6th July

Showcase
- Time : 14h-14h45
- Place : The JE Live House

Japan in Motion Handshake (with Kalafina)
- Time : 16h-17h
- Place : The SAIKO! STAGE

Signing session (draw system)
- Time : 17h30-18h30
- Place : The signing room #2

Last edited by a moderator:
It's done by a lottery system?

But my luck is absolutely terrible :cry:.

Oh, do you think there'll be a merchandise stall there? I remember seeing when they were in Chicago last year that they had a stall full of cool stuff. If they do I might have to up my budget a bit.

I like the sound of a merch stall. I might be able to get one (or both!) of the 'best of' albums without worrying about customs charges from importing them!

I have asked yet to my Japanese friend to buy them, but there're lot of things that I wanted to buy ùù

Neat. I don't have much left to buy really, although without having to worry about shipping costs I might finally pick up the singles with exclusive b-sides on if they have them. I want my Tsioku, Lirica and Utsukushisa.

Only other things I don't own are the Red Moon and Consolation lives, so this could get expensive.

Even more so if they have shirts. I only have one official Kalafina shirt and I want more. I'm still kicking myself for not learning how to proxy when they had those Consolation shirts for each song up on their store, I really wanted some of those designs :comeback:.

Big Schedule Plan update :

Friday 4th July

Meeting and game
- Time : 13h-14h
- Place : SAIKO! STAGE
Signing Session
- Time : 15h00-16h00
- Place : Stand Tottori (BI41)

Signing Session (reserved to the first 100 people who will buy official goods on the stand)
- Time : 17h45-18h45
- Place : Stand Wakanim Music (AF02)

Saturday 5th July

Signing Session (reserved to the first 100 people who will buy official goods on the stand)
- Time : 12h00-13h00
- Place : Stand Wakanim Music (AF02)

Great Event Japan in Motion (including short-live from Kalafina and moumoon)
- Time 15h-16h30
- Place : The Japan Expo stage

Signing Session
- Time : 16h30-17h30
- Place : Stand Coooby the run (BI43)

Sunday 6th July

Showcase
- Time : 14h-14h45
- Place : The JE Live House

Japan in Motion Handshake (with Kalafina)
- Time : 16h-17h
- Place : The SAIKO! STAGE

Signing session (draw system)
- Time : 17h30-18h30
- Place : The signing room #2

More information (only in French, sorry) on all the japanese artists who will be at Japan Expo and in Paris during the next week : >here<

Wait, there's going to be 5 signing sessions now? But some are for people who buy the first 100 things from this stand?

I was planning to buy stuff anyway, but if it means I can get an extra chance at a signing I will make damn sure I get there as soon as I can.

@FxMacCobra I love you for all this information you provide that I can't seem to find on Japan Expo website. Hmmm ANOTHER autograph session on Saturday afternoon? Well I'm glad Sunday isn't the only opportunity because I might have a chance now ( my luck is non-existent on draws:rain: )

I do have a question: for autographs at stalls do you need to go to the autograph computer and get a voucher, photo etc? Or can you just go there and hopefully get your autograph on a first-come-first-served basis?

You have to go to the "Signing Ticket Desk" for the Signing Sessions which take place in a Signing Session Room or for Photo Call.
For the Signing Sessions which take place at an exhibitor stand, the rules are decided by the exhibitor.

PS : I have updated the document on the link I gave in my previous post.
It seems the Japan in Motion event will finally take place from 15 o'clock to 16 o'clock twenty.

The issue I'm seeing here is that a lot of the signing sessions are happening almost immediately after other events, so it might be possible to get there with a higher chance of getting an autograph if you skip the event. However, that involves, well, skipping the events and I don't want to do that.

Also do we know how the 'first 100 people' thing is working?

Is it first 100 for that day for each session? First 100 overall get both sessions? If it's the former it'd make sense, but I wouldn't necessarily put it past them having it as the first 100 people, period. I'll probably pop down to the stall on Wednesday anyway to see if they have merch, I'm interested in what they'll have and I'll probably end up buying something.

I really want to buy a t-shirt or a single ùwù

T-shirts is exactly what I'm hoping for. Second would probably be the History 5th as I don't have it yet due to obscene shipping costs.

I'll be disappointed if it's only albums though. I already have them all in LE form (except SH).

Maybe the 4th album "Consolation" will be sold in Europe :

Et découvrez également en avant-première Consolation le nouvel album du groupe KALAFINA, formé par la compositrice Yuki KAJIURA. Le trio est en dédicace sur le stand @Anime à l’occasion de son showcase à Japan Expo.

Discover in first preview Consolation, the new album of the band called KALAFINA, created by the composer Yuki Kajiura. The three ladies will make a signing session on the stand @Anime on the occasion of their showcase at Japan Expo.

http://www.japan-expo-paris.com/fr/actualites/sur-le-stand-anime-a-japan-expo_102829.htm
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...12459805288.1073741828.233998450136689&type=1

@Anime shares the same stand as Toki Media and Wakanim (stand AF02)

Back