Kalafina Performance in PARIS announced!!!

It seems not to work for all the pages on the website. Be careful.

Some more information about the "Japan in Motion" event available on the moumoon official website
http://moumoon.com/news/detail.php?id=1010440

If you do not know "moumoon", you should really take a close look at this duo. There are amazing.

They're on the Saturday, aye? I'll probably still go for the whole event since there seems to be a lot going on. Thanks for the bonus info though, should hopefully help in sorting out getting there and staying.

I really hope I can make this work, though. This is something I've been waiting so long for.

Now it would just be interesting to know at which days they will be there. Will they be there only one day? All five days? Anything in between? Heck it is kinda annoying that there is no schedule to be found on that page.
Also, I read on the page of Japan Expo that you can not leave the convention. What is that supposed to mean? Is it at least permitted to sleep at some other place or does the Expo have their own hotels in which one must stay?

Is kinda confused.
mrau.

^ lol I guess its probably a mistranslation from french, there's no way they can jail you inside the convention, its against human rights XD

You're welcome ^^

About how Japan Expo works. During a same day, after you have entered inside the convention center if you decide to leave out you cannot come back with the same ticket. The only exception is for the ones who succeeded in getting premium tickets (no more available now).
On the other hand, there is almost nothing around the convention center. By consequently most of the time people goes there either a half day or the whole day but never leaves and comes back again later.

I do not know if I manage to be clear ?

OK, got my holiday shifted at work to coincide. Now to actually work on getting everything ready to go. I'm still in shock that I should actually be seeing them live, aaaaaaaaahh :plz:.

JE staff have replied me that Kalafina live is inside the ticket of the convention lukily :D :D But they still don't know the exact days :( So we have to wait uff

I read about this yesterday on Japan Expo website. I really want to see them... I hope it's on saturday or sunday, I can't go in the other days (I still have to schedule my trip, buy the plane tickets and all) it would be great if they could tell if it's on the weekend or not :(

I wonder if they'll be doing anything else, like a signing session or anything? Or if they'll have merch for sale?

Honestly I think just hearing them sing is enough, but even more would be amazing.

From that we know now for sure is Kalafina will be at Japan Expo on Saturday (the 5th of July) for the Japan in Motion Event. If it is organized the same way like the past year, they will perform at this event only a few songs and perform a live another day.
From my point of view based on previous edition of Japan Expo, I think they would perform their full live either on Friday or Sunday but I am not quite sure. Unfortunately we still have to wait for Japan Expo staff gives the information or displays the planning.

However, this year is different from the previous ones in many things. First, the event will take place over 5 days and not 4 has it used to be the 6 previous one. This year, the "Comic' Con" part will not be there. By consequently, all the events are from the Japan Expo part. Which means more event, conference, live that the previous years.
Besides, this year we will have a true Hello Project! show with the coming of the Berryz Kôbô x °C-ute. But the live will be done the 3rd of July after the standard convention day and need a special ticket (different from the one for the convention).
So many things have changed but most of the people came principaly on Saturday and Sunday (and Thursday too) and I do not think it will different this year.

I think that it will have signing session with Kalafina because all the artists which have perform at Japan Expo also participated to signing session. The main question is : Will it be a "first arrive" type or a "lottery decided" signing session ?

Ah...maybe I should explain to you how the signing sessions work at Japan Expo. First at all, I am going to talk only about the ones organized by Japan Expo. The ones organized by labels or editor which exhibit may not follow the same principles.
In most of the cases, we have two kinds of signing sessions : "first arrive" and "lottery decided".
In the convention center, there is a place called "Point dédicaces". You have to go there and wait in the queue dedicated to the artist you wish get a signature with your ticket (the one used to enter the convention and that YOU MUST NOT TRASH).

- "first arrive" : the number of people who will be able to participate to the signing session is limited. So the first ones who arrived at the "Point dédicaces" and asked for participating the signing session are the ones who will get it.

- "lottery decided" : You participate at lottery game and get immediately the answer whether or not you will be able to participate to the signing session. But you can participate only once to the lottery (except people who have bought Platinum, Gold and Silver tickets).

Another point is that you are limited in the number of signing session to which participate a day. I do not remember how it is for standard tickets. I have to check it.

"- "first arrive" : the number of people who will be able to participate to the signing session is limited. So the first ones who arrived at the "Point dédicaces" and asked for participating the signing session are the ones who will get it."

Let's hope for this type of sistem, like for AnimagiC and also for a live on friday or saturday, but it's more probably saturday because in the other days the Live House is full of other lives ^_^

At the "point dédicaces" you retrieve a ticket which will allow to get an autograph.

It is different from AnimagiC where Sony imposed to buy an album sold during the signing session and the number of entrance was limited by the number of albums available. The problem was if someone bought many albums then there were less autograph available for the others.

With the system that I have described, a person - an autograph. It is better.

oh true true...so we have to hope for a "free" system for the autograph and they not force us to buy an album such during AnimagiC (for a moment I almost forgot that :XD:)

Oh my, first come first served signing session seems like it's the best option, so hope it's that. I'll probably end up arriving hours early for that reason if it's true :sohappy:.

Wait, are you saying they'll perform on the Saturday as a partial guest, and then do a full live another day? That means... twice :plz:?

I'm so hyped about this - getting to this venue is far easier than the trip to Bonn was (even if it is on the outskirts of the city). I'm a bit worried about how well organised it will be - the event is happening soon, and personally the way AnimagiC worked out did put me off overseas conventions a bit. That said, I did learn a bit of French at school and I've been assured by people who went last year that the Paris event is much larger and well-organised than either AnimagiC or any of the small UK cons I've been to.

Besides, I have another payday before then, and if the site I write for wants me to do an article on it, I might ask about a press pass or something. Lots of things to organise. Eek!

5 day ticket booked, hotel booked, know how to get there now.

I am making this happen. I'm going to be alone and I don't know any French, but it's going to be fun.

oooh great!! :) I'll book everything during this week :) :)

Anyway I don't know French too, but English will be our salvation :ohoho:

Back