Yuki's songs' analysis

Well i see that most often Yuki-megami combines Kajiuran with italian. Maybe spanish too... I see that in the lyrics of Jr, there's some italian. For example "questa vita" = this life. Maybe it's a hybrid of Kajiuran, italian and spanish. :glasses: :XD:

WoW this means so it says really questa vita hahaha I've also heard it but then I thought "no, I imagined it. It must be Kajiuran". In another lyrics I heard the word "noche" which means night in spanish.

the lyrics on the site are what Yuki wrote herself and gave to margaret who gave to emily who gave it to the person who posted it on animelyrics and then we uhhhh reposted XD so if any of that looks like spanish? hehe

hm... That means that in many of the kajiuran songs that me and kerahna have transcribed some of the words should be mispelled because we dont know these two languages and we were typing what we were hearing

But maybe I'm the one wrong because knowing spanish can affect my hearing. I mean, maybe it's not saying "noche" but I understand it this way because I can't relate it with another language

EY!! If oyu have problems with spanish... JUST PM me ^^

In some songs, I heard a lots of spanish words... and have meaning ith the song.

:wink:

Botom lineis that those words are actually in spanish and italian wether she/we like/s it or not. They can have another meaning in Kajiurago but... :)I have yet to hear any romanian ones....george, any greek ones? Kerahna...chinese...? Nick...russian? etc...?
:XD:

well i haven't heard anything that would make sense in chinese ^^;

why am i still here responding to posts i have chem exam tomorrow and i dont know anything :omgwtf:

i think we have gone out of topic but... no , Ayashii, I dont listen to greek songs anyway (even before learning about Yuki) - except from those i hear by mistake when i pass-by a cafeteria or turn on the radio or TV

@ Kerahna: You are here replying to posts because either you are too lazy to start reading chemistry or because you dont know nothing you are lazy to start learning. And something else: your teacher seems to be puttting you chemistry tests every week or something because you are complaining very oftenly

Topic is: Analysis of Yuki's songs and in advance of the song "To Nowhere".

EY...

I rebembered that (for example) Yuki also uses spanish a lot, but the pronunciation is so weird that sounds like a Kajiurago word...

Well, I hope that, one day, we can ask Yuki the real meaning of the songs ^^

for the weird pronunciation, maybe we should ask the vocalists... XD
Me - no, I didn't hear any Russian words [though recently I've been hallucinating Russian words in One Piece anime, so I guess I'm not far from the goal] :plot:
Neither I heard Belarusian , but it would be interesting, it's easier and sounds a SMALL SMALL SMALL... TINY BIT more like Japanese anyway. :)

Back