Yuki's songs' analysis

Lol! Lough! I didn't know what could A,E and I mean in that way! :))) You're so literal about it, but it's nice to know you've noticed that! I like you! :P

And by all means, please do! Even in Spanish! I got my translators! :P

there are so many languages spoken by everyone here, its amazing!

but we're missing one critical one :twitch:

Ayashii said:
Lol! Lough! I didn't know what could A,E and I mean in that way! :))) You're so literal about it, but it's nice to know you've noticed that! I like you! :P

And by all means, please do! Even in Spanish! I got my translators! :P

Thanks ^//^

Well... If you insist I'm going to do it... ^^

I will tell you when is ready ok?

Yay! Sure! ^^ Arigatou gozaimasu, Lugh!!!! :goodjob:

Oh....aaaand one more thing. Sorry Zuiyon! Sore o miotoshita! Gomen! ^^; I just though that Kerahna would have wanted to see some chinese in here. That's all...

Lol! I don;t get it. You call me baka then say it's ok? HOW DARE YOU? Kidding kidding, sorry! :XD:

To remind you, the topic is "Yuki's songs analysis" :P

About the desire of Yuki to have wings and open them and fly - which is expressed via her song lyrics (well its one of her favourite themes) is not only in tsubasa chronicle songs, in "I reach for the sun " she says it clearly

"I reach for the sun
and sing for the sky
wishing my heart could fly
down to where my happiness lives
up the blue hills
to reach in the heart of the rainbow"

Generally I reac for the sun is full of beautiful icons that create in your mind a perfect landscape and if kerahna try and draw that it will be her best drawing. Really... kerahna have you ever though of drawing images taken from lyrics by Yuki?

Dont say that! Your drawings are getting better and better as time passes and even the try matters. Just think if Yuki see it (even if its ruined) how touched she will be that someone illustrasted her song images

"even if its ruined" LOL !
Kerahna has already drew some pics inspired by Yuki's music, but she don't want us to see it, because it's too cute n_n
:bwahaha: nyahaha

Hm... I remembered something, It's about the "Made up Language" that Yuki uses in her songs...

Well, I believe that this language has a purpose, is to give an international value to the songs, for example I'm from Chile and listen to Yuki's songs, and I know that other people in the world are listening Yuki and we heard the same thing... A non-especific language...

Also I think that has another purpose. The songs are in a non-especific language Right? So each person give them a different meaning, that's pretty cool too ^^

(Like you guys in the beggining of this topic ^^)

Well, I don't know if I said it well... but that's what I think...

(Quiero poder expresarme mejor en Ingles :cry: )

Lugh, vas a poderlo a largo andar, mientras estas en nos foro :D
(sorry if it's lame, i'm still learning too)
And as it is, you're doing just fine.

BTW, is Jr from Xenosaga II in Spanish, or am I just hearing things?

a friend who knows spanish says some of the words resemble spanish words but together they have no meaning XD

Back