Yuki Kajiura to compose for Zaregoto OVA

From what i remember from other series stanalone osts release around 3 eps prior to end on 12-ep shows ,but if i have to bet i would say it will come out around December due to christmas

It's not that funny considering the goods section only has DVD/Blu-Ray info and this is how it's getting released... (It's not a TV anime.)

I'm hearing Hikaru as well.
I know, I meant what about I wanted more information in the official website before I plan to buy it or not...

From what i remember from other series stanalone osts release around 3 eps prior to end on 12-ep shows ,but if i have to bet i would say it will come out around December due to christmas
While possible, I don't think that's anything to speculate about since it's not a TV series. We just have to wait...

I know, I meant what about I wanted more information in the official website before I plan to buy it or not...
The PV is apparently shown before the 2nd Kizumonogatari movie so I guess they are milking those theatrical screenings for all their worth. ;p

grunty is right, vocals is Kalafina (you can hear more Hikaru during "casa" of first line, Keiko during "castia", and wakana during the "asoltio cantito", with probably Yuriko in backing vocals, her during the "bridge" (intilia ... cantia)

https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/untitled-zaregoto-website-theme-lyrics.8084/

With Kalafina in the BGM i think we can take as granted that they will be around for OP/ED as well :)

Last edited:
Finally! A new Kajiura score, and with Nisio. Any word on the director yet?

Yesssssss!!!! I am loving it. It seems like a Neo Ranga (not by Yuki I know)/Tsubasa escque feeling. At least for me. I heard all three Kalafina girls, plus maybe Yuki? It does seem to be her in there somewhere. And since I love violin, it's okay, but maybe it's something like The First Town? Though maybe there's something new in it, like the beat we heard in the vocals, we don't know yet. Ahhh I can't wait, I will have to watch the series now.

^ I read in the ANN forum that they changed the designer for the OVA from Take to Watanabe so its better to not guess the plot from the artwork :) I will go find the novel to get an idea of how its like.

the coverarts
51nnVymJVKL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51%2Bh1wrdJ3L._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Zaregoto.jpg

To me it looks pretty dark.

^ Not like the plot itself has much to do with the person who drew artwork for the novel, george. ;p

haha but arent the writer and the drawer supposed to be working together on it ? Excluding madoka, usually dark works dont have character designs that are as cute as the ones from purely slice of life series or love stories.

I really don't think the illustrator for the novel or the character designer for the anime have anything to do with the writing and you said it's best not to "guess the plot from the artwork" yourself. :P

Fans of the original work (and take's art) just freak out cause the anime visual doesn't look like they want (or how they feel it should look). Nothing new.

Link to the novels, also has a better description of the story kind http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=1711.0

Description : The story revolves around protagonist "I" and the murders and mysteries he encounters. He tries in vain to stay out of the story, but instead he always gets dragged into the center of everything. Even though it seems that he contributes a lot, he always finds out that whatever he did was meaningless in the end.

The first bgm sounds like into the water and I think it's Kalafina + Kajiura on vocals.

^ cant be because FJ are with Flying Dog, and this anime is done with Aniplex support (Sony's anime stuff company) while its possible (we have seen it before) to have Kalafina for vocals and Kajiura/Yuriko on chorus. So far hikaru has been in non-kalafina recording only in angel gate, FJY live as chorus, and in FJC's sing your song single.

So far hikaru has been in non-kalafina recording only in angel gate, FJY live as chorus, and in FJC's sing your song single
??? Did you mean the encore from vol 4? Dunno why you would keep it seperate from FJY since that's what she was there for during vol.4 (both concerts recorded on one day). ;p

Back