Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

Oh, that's right. :P (But I want it now! lol)

Listening to Rishi's rip. Does anyone get the feeling of Boogiepop (when she did that soundtrack) when listening to #14? It sounds so familiar, and I never noticed it before. It's played during sad times I think, and it's a piano track. It is in 64 in the beginning. Also, is 64 up yet on FC2? It cuts out before the end on bilibili.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for double post but @Kowz: do you have 65 on FC2 yet? And 64 would be nice too, since I can't seem to search for it anymore and bilibili isn't working for some reason.

New song at the end of 65 but that's it. Thanks Kowz! the show makes me so happy, not just because of Yuki's work in it, although that is part of it. I try and guess what's going on too, since I know some of the words, but not all of course. I need to take Japanese soon. I wish aki was here to let us know what was going on.

Rishi sent me his rips too. i may also send rishi's rip to anyone who wants it.

Ep66 is up. I love what I'm hearing. lots of brass +strings. I think Yuki's arrangements shine in this show.

Aww man, I knew her Grandpa was going to pass away soon, but they did it so suddenly. That episode made me cry, with Assai getting up on the desk, and the principal crying. Probably going to cry again when the series is all over, but that's not for awhile.

sampling available in amazon
can't provide the link as it is in japanese. it comes out as nonsense. just type in "hanako to anne soundtrack" in japanese. the first link to amazon
from what I've heard there are some pieces missing but can't be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Ahhh can't wait.

I do hope there's a second soundtrack. I noticed quite a few tracks are missing, mostly from recent episodes. And the show is only halfway done (I think... is it 120 or 150 episodes?).

I thought 153 episodes? And they better have a second one, since there are a lot of songs and only some on the 1st ost. @aki: I hope you share it when it does arrive! I want to hear the studio version!

I believe there can be even 3 soundtracks in total since they announced the first one around ep 30 right ?

thanks so much aki!! :sohappy:

Back