Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

^I got 46 and 47 to work! But missed 45 I think. I think that one in the current one you are talking about Kowz is just a waltz, which she has done before, so not sure if it is big band or just a quartet or something. But I liked all the new songs. Especially the one towards the end.

Does anyone know what happened to her father? Is he just working a lot or something?

^Thanks. And is that a new song at about 13:00? It's accordion and guitar right? I like it. Also the song at the end where her father comes back is interesting. I know it's been used before. Yuki's using a lot of new instruments for this show and I love it.

^I think if you click on one video, say the latest one, and there is #40 on the side, usually the right hand side. Then keep clicking the next episode until you find those ones, if that makes sense.

@george1234: oh, well for me they reappear sometimes, I think because I have a membership. It does not cost anything to sign up.

Thanks Kowz as always. And that song was new, and the end song too I believe. So what happened? Did he become a wanderer or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, the end was cute. So does that mean it's the end of a season? Will they have a break before the next episode?

guy's is their any source where i can find english subtitles files of Hanako.....????:confu: Because in torrent files it's out of english sub titiles...

Back