Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Boku dake ga inai machi" TV Anime

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about the song. I guess I'll wait until it comes out. The full version might be better, but I don't really like her voice either. It reminds me of when Aoi Eir started (now she's not that bad though). And I agree with george that it sounds weird with the violin having that kind of washed out sound. It doesn't even sound like a violin at times. *sigh*

The boku dake inai machi website has updated (new design) http://bokumachi-anime.com/
and there's a 2nd PV out that has the OP song (its good) and different footage than pv 1. The song is called "Re:Re:" :whip: ( excuse a bit different sound)

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATIONNew Single「Re:Re:」
2016年3月16日リリース
【収録曲】
01. Re:Re:
※カップリング未定

■初回生産限定盤 CD+DVD
KSCL-2707~2708 \1,389+税
※DVD収録内容 未定

■通常盤 CD
KSCL-2709 \1,000+税

Last edited:
http://shop.tsutaya.co.jp/僕だけがいない街-上/product-dvd-4534530091239/
僕だけがいない街 上 [初回限定盤]
発売日: 2016年3月23日

★収録話
全12話の内、1~6話を収録

【完全生産限定版・仕様特典】
●原作者・三部けい描き下ろし漫画
特典DISC1:音楽・梶浦由記オリジナル・サウンドトラック
●特典DISC2: エンドレス再上映(リバイバル)ディスク
※第一話~第六話の通し視聴&オートリピート用DVDDISCになります。
※画質・音質は本編DISCに比べ低品質になります。
●キャラクターデザイン・佐々木啓悟描き下ろし三方背BOX&デジパック
●特製ブックレット
●オーディオコメンタリー
ほか
※商品の仕様は予告なく変更になる場合がございます。

http://shop.tsutaya.co.jp/僕だけがいない街-下/product-dvd-4534530091246/
僕だけがいない街 下 [初回限定盤]
発売日: 2016年6月22日
★収録話
全12話の内、7~12話を収録

【完全生産限定版・仕様特典】
●原作者・三部けい描き下ろし漫画
特典DISC1:音楽・梶浦由記オリジナル・サウンドトラック
●特典DISC2: エンドレス再上映(リバイバル)ディスク
※第七話~第十二話の通し視聴&オートリピート用Blu-rayDISCになります。
●特製ブックレット
●オーディオコメンタリー
ほか

※商品の仕様は予告なく変更になる場合がございます。
---------------------------------------------------------
Osts bundled with DVD/Blu-ray Box, Ost 1 on Mar 23, Ost 2 on June 22.

^ Aniplex always does that since KnK, why this would be exception ?

DIsc 1 is the ost disc 2 the episodes. On first release there are eps 1-6 and in second 7-12.

She either has composed a tone of music for the show, or they spllit a 32 - tracks soundtrack (normal for 12-episode series) into 16 and 16.

Last edited:
just wanted to say that Daisuki.net has a page for it http://www.daisuki.net/gr/en/anime/detail.ERASED.html

the first episode is currently airing on TVs and im eagerly waiting for raw or whatever~~

Staff
Original Works: Kei Sanbe (Serialized in Young Ace Magazine)
Director: Tomohiko Ito
Series Composition: Taku Kishimoto
Character Design: Keigo Sasaki
Color Setting: Azusa Sasaki
Art Director: Masaru Sato
Art Setting: Hiroyuki Hasegawa
Director of Photography: Toshiaki Aoshima
CG Director: Shinji Nasu
Editing: Shigeru Nishiyama
Music: Yuki Kajiura
Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Animation Production: A-1 Pictures

Cast
Satoru Fujinuma: Tao Tsuchiya, Shinnosuke Mitsushima
Kayo Hinazuki: Aoi Yuki
Airi Katagiri: Chinatsu Akasaki
Kenya: Yo Taichi
Hiromi: Akari Kito
Osamu: Ayaka Nanase
Kazu: Yukitoshi Kikuchi
Jun Shiratori: Takahiro Mizushima
Sachiko Fujinuma: Minami Takayama
Gaku Yashiro: Mitsuru Miyamoto

Last edited:
Raw is out :tea:

Subbs will appear here
episode 1

- blinging sounds sfx
- creepy sfx, upbeat percussion,
- some blinging during the sponsors
- piano bgm
- blinging sound sfx
- medium speed accoustic piano & bass (?) bgm
- A.guitar calm music
- Other A.guitar music
- really creepy sfx
- creepy sfx & strings music
- other sfx bgm (reminded of certain sao track)
- A.guitar, quena, flute music
- other blinging bgm
- other sfx bgm (reminded of certain sao track)
now it has cello too.

- creepy sfx bgm, then went to blinging
- other creepy bgm now has strings too
- strings & blinging music
OP

- Wow this progressed fast, in manga it needed 5 chapters to go to the
killing part
- The directing is so much like sao: A tone of sfx during the mystery/invastigation parts , and a bit of Hanako to Anne at the relax moments
- Also the many tracks sampling (few secs from each) is just like in sao.
- No vocals at all :(

credits for episode 1 according to
http://bokumachi-anime.com/story/

Screenplay: kishimoto taku
Storyboard and directed by: itō tomohiko
Animation director: sasaki akira satoru

BD/DVD # 1 announced
http://bokumachi-anime.com/package/

発売日
2016年3月23日(水)

価格
Blu-ray:18,000円+税
DVD:15,000円+税

品番
Blu-ray:ANZX-12041~12044
DVD:ANZB-12041~12044

収録話
第一話~第六話
本編DISC2枚+特典DISC2枚

特典
●原作者・三部けい描き下ろし漫画
●特典DISC1:音楽・梶浦由記オリジナル・サウンドトラック
●特典DISC2:エンドレス再上映リバイバルディスク
※第一話~第六話の通し視聴&オートリピート用Blu-ray/DVD DISCになります。
●特製ブックレット
●オーディオコメンタリー
ほか

not much new compared to what elcazador posted the other day.
Product Code, Crazy prices!

Last edited:
I thoght the episode was very competently done. I'll continue watching since I actually felt invested in the characters. The OST is nothing to be excited about but it works more than fine within the show Definitely a lot of KNK moments here, both in the show itself and music.

PS. I never got the impression that tracks were cut short like george thought. Quite the opposite, I thought almost everything flowed naturally (almost - I disliked the shopping Revival KnK music a lot. If they were going for INTENSE, I figure silence would've been more effective).

Last edited by a moderator:
well the music is definitely nothing new.

i thought the music blended well with the scenes. expecting mannnnnny creepy strings + sfx or sfx music. very much like KnK. but I hope there will be some unique element to it.

story and characters seem interesting.

I never said that it doesnt fit, i said that the types of music that this episode showcases match in style with some used in sao. Also compared the direction of tomohiko between sao and this. Knowing the story there will be more interesting musics as the story progresses, which is alot more interesting than it seems now :) I agree at the shopping revival part, that bgm was too intense for what happened there.

Also that alot of people here didnt like sao as a story, doesnt mean that YK didnt do fitting musics for it. The soundtracks with alot of sfx are unfortunately more meant to be listened when watching than standalone, because in the show sfx give atmosphere, while they are boring when heard standalone. Now we even know that Kajiura did like sao. Maybe she didnt hold a party on twitter, but she did an interview, wrote liner notes (that are published now), did short concert at the sao event, releases unreleased music, and she's even dedicating 3 live concerts to it, and what's more, continues to support the series by composing for the movie. I think its beyond doubt now :)

Last edited:
Not watched it yet, but I can't say I'm surprised it's nothing new. However, if the music is consistently appropriate for the show which it sounds like it is, then maybe that's for the best. Might be a little strange but I'd rather have an OST that's expected but works with the material it's for than for it to be fresh and new but not work in conjunction with the show.

I never said that it doesnt fit, i said that the types of music that this episode showcases match in style with some used in sao. Also compared the direction of tomohiko between sao and this.

When you said there was "tracks sampling (few secs from each) is just like in sao." I understood you meant the tracks were just lasting a few seconds (as in cut short from longer versions, and not getting to the best parts, etc) - I never got that impression while watching and that is what my PS was about. Perhaps I misinterpreted your post. I never said anything about you saying it didn't fit. :)

yes cut short was the impression i had before watching the subtitles, it wasnt as much, but there were few tracks that were cut short in there too, like the one i name " other sfx bgm (reminded of certain sao track)" which for the first time is used from 12:20 to 12:34 and then is reused at 16:11 to 17:27 :P (and compare with this https://youtu.be/gnT3J8svHjk ) i guess same goes for some of the blicking sound musics present.

Last edited:
Good first episode. The direction and dialogue flowed very smoothly and the character designs look great.

Unfortunately, I don't care for music. I know it's just the first episode, but there wasn't anything outstanding. Just more atmospheric noise.

Well at least we are getting the musics faster and dont have to wait 6 months and one year like in the other shows :)

Back