Yuki Kajiura on NHK special drama

@ Kazado: you managed to dl it??! I tried 5 times and didnt managed it :uh..: the movie either stopping dling at 2% or was dling with speed of some bytes. can you please please please reupload it ??? :plz: :plz: :plz:

Re:

george1234 said:
@ Kazado: you managed to dl it??! I tried 5 times and didnt managed it :uh..: the movie either stopping dling at 2% or was dling with speed of some bytes. can you please please please reupload it ??? :plz: :plz: :plz:
Of course, but only audio, easy to upload/download ;)

Thank you Kazado!! :sohappy: (but I managed to dl it myself already :ohoho: )

[EDIT] Overall the soundtrack seems kinda boring (I dont blame Yuki for that but the tpe of the movie and the director) but it did fit the movie. From the tracks I heard and their duration it seems to be all of it into the 2nd disc of The works for soundtracks. Most of the tracks were 4-5 piano ones, 2-3 knk-ish (SFX), 1-3 with both piano and string, and 1 song with piano and string (the ending theme) but OMG!!!! MALE VOCALIST! (I assume its someone from tokyo konsei because he sounded tenoro-rish :dote: ) sadly that song is too short :cry:

http://twitter.com/#!/Fion0806/status/29856550633869313
http://twitter.com/#!/Fion0806/status/29856482300264448

Fion0806 梶浦由記
改めて、音楽であの作品のお手伝いが出来た事を光栄に思っております。関係者の皆様、おめでとうございます。そしてありがとうございました。この受賞がまた、多くの方にご覧頂ける機会に繋がればいいなと願いつつ。
25 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
»
梶浦由記
Fion0806 梶浦由記
音楽を担当させて頂いたドラマ「15歳の志願兵」が文化庁芸術祭優秀賞を受賞、授賞式にご招待頂いたので列席して参りました。
25 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

Accoridng to Yuki n (it was me who discovered about that but asked her for confirmation), The drama got some kind of award, and they invited Yuki too and she said she will go :sohappy: :sohappy:

*bump*

came across this article that's about 15-Sai no Shiganhei I believe. Not sure if there's any interview part though.

45297773_large.v1412243047.jpg

(and I finally managed to download the movie/drama but haven't been able to watch it yet)

Back