Yuki Kajiura on NHK special drama

That may not benefit Yuki's creativity, but hardly diminishes her skills as a soundtrack composer in whole. KnK music was mostly about suspence-driven SFX - but who dares say they didn't FIT the movies they were composed for?

Bad example, since Kara no Kyoukai was full of excitement, suspense and mystery. Both in visuals and music. Anyone who calls that soundtrack boring can suck my **** (I wish).

Someone should give Kajiura an idea of releasing an ORIGINAL CONCEPT ALBUM. All original album with instrumental and vocal tracks, and maybe a couple of normal songs. Wonder if it would sell...

She released an album back in 2003, although it contained many remakes (brilliant remakes, for that matter). Well, remembering that she's an Oldfield fan, it's really surprising that she never tried to release a separate instrumental album... Maybe she was fine with writing instrumentals for OSTs, or maybe her recording label never supported the idea. Are there many Japanese composers who release instrumental albums? I wonder...
And I don't call KnK music boring (it's one of the most intriguing works in Yuki's profile, on par with Boogiepop and Double Cast). But many tracks are examples of ost music people are usually better off listening IN THE CONTEXT. It seems that such tracks were the cause for much criticism upon Yuki, when people compare them to hack//sign or Tsubasa which can be actually treated as her real albums. :XD: this, btw, is the main reason why I'd really look forward to her new collaborations with Mashimo, regardless of how "elcazasnore" the series itself might be.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
this, btw, is the main reason why I'd really look forward to her new collaborations with Mashimo, regardless of how "elcazasnore" the series itself might be.

Don't we all?

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
She released an album back in 2003, although it contained many remakes (brilliant remakes, for that matter). Well, remembering that she's an Oldfield fan, it's really surprising that she never tried to release a separate instrumental album... Maybe she was fine with writing instrumentals for OSTs, or maybe her recording label never supported the idea. Are there many Japanese composers who release instrumental albums? I wonder...
And I don't call KnK music boring (it's one of the most intriguing works in Yuki's profile, on par with Boogiepop and Double Cast). But many tracks are examples of ost music people are usually better off listening IN THE CONTEXT. It seems that such tracks were the cause for much criticism upon Yuki, when people compare them to hack//sign or Tsubasa which can be actually treated as her real albums. :XD: this, btw, is the main reason why I'd really look forward to her new collaborations with Mashimo, regardless of how "elcazasnore" the series itself might be.
RIght on!

I wanted to ask, did anyone watched the drama (how can we get it ?) ? Was there anything about OST release announced ?

Re:

george1234 said:
I wanted to ask, did anyone watched the drama (how can we get it ?) ? Was there anything about OST release announced ?

can someone please answer to thse 2 questions ? :plz:

i can't find this dorama at d-addicts :uh..:
can someone translate the kanji title into romanji? not translate into English

Movie rebroadcast decided

NHKスペシャル「15歳の志願兵」再放送決定!!

梶浦由記が音楽を担当する、NHKスペシャル「15歳の志願兵」野再放送が決定致しました!!

【放送日】:2010年11月7日(日)
【放送時間】:16:00~17:13
【放送局】NHK総合

NHK Special "15-year-old volunteer" re-broadcast decision!

Kaziura Yuki is in charge of music, NHK Special "The 15-year-old volunteer" re-broadcast decision 致Shimashita wild!

[Sun TV]: November 7, 2010 (Sun)
- - Airtime: 4:00 p.m. to 5:13 p.m.
[Broadcaster NHK General;

Re:

Kerahna said:
http://tora.to/blog/452643.htm
dl link in post
Thank you :chuu:
Chinese servers are slow to me but I got it!
A lot of piano tracks and some dark pieces, like I imagined. But the ending? A man singing for Yuki? XD "tears fall in my heart" could be the name then, 2:06 ^^ We'll know this week.

Back