Yuki Kajiura on NHK special drama

Found the official site of the drama

http://www.nhk.or.jp/nagoya/jyugosai/index.html

not much stuff on it right now

[EDIT] site updated with the cast http://www.nhk.or.jp/nagoya/jyugosai/cast/index.html , they look funny :XD: . From what I understnad by the scheme, the 3 first are a family, and the 45 year-old man has some relation with the 3 guys down of him (prolly brother of the older ones and uncle of the 29 year old guy ?) Last the 2nd 15 yeard old guy seems to be son of the 39year old woman. The 2 kids seem to be friends.

P.S : I havent read so I dont know what their real relationship is

Only music we get is in the first 20seconds anyways, so... familiar melody, new arrange etc... assuming its even hers.

really? :uh..: :uh..:
but i'm gonna download this dorama. no matter what :ohoho: just to hear yuki music.

i think its important to judge a bgm together with the show it is used in, which strongly affects the type of the music, in sad moments you will inavoidably get boring music (with slow piano etc). And its also the director, from whom the composer takes instructions as to what type of music to make, so the composer isnt the only one to blame.

Hopefully the full thing will contain none boring music too :)

Question: The drama is going to air in episodes or it will air as a whole ?

Doesn't change the fact that it doesn't interest me the slightest and Kajiura hasn't done anything else in a long while (not a big fan of Red Moon either). :)

What did you expect? lol This is not an anime. What's difference between this music trailer and Achilles to Kame OST? :O
I'll wait to watch the full show to express my opinion.

Guys, don't expect another OST like Bee Train era where it's not very likely to happen. Not that many directors are morally prepared to let the composer write all she likes and then match the result to the show. That's why outside Bee Train, hit-packed OSTs don't come out every day. That may not benefit Yuki's creativity, but hardly diminishes her skills as a soundtrack composer in whole. KnK music was mostly about suspence-driven SFX - but who dares say they didn't FIT the movies they were composed for?
Besides, regardless of given freedom, Yuki has always managed to provide every work with a couple of masterpieces. So I suggest we wait to judge by the whole OST, not by some exerpts.
After all, I myself never really expected much from RHH, feeling biased against TV shows in favor of Yuki's anime and game OSTs. Then the OST was released and it knocked me out in the first round. :love: :XD: so I remain positve.

Back