"Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#17 ~PARADE~" June 18 - Aug 12, 2022

AWWWW SEEING HIKARU melted my heart a little. (also that grey on her hair.. that's dye right?) though Keiko putting arms around Yuriko = should have been Hikaru there lol

Ι really dont like those grey type of hair dyes some young women are pulling since they make them seem older :(
Someone else i know does this too...

Let's see>
-Kei sounds good in the main theme, but for god's sake gurl, MOVE A LITTLE.
-Sore wa chiisana... vocalwise it sounds good, but the arrangement sounds more dramatic. Wasn't the original more upbeat?
-Mezame with Hanae ist gut, of course.
-Rito sounds good, but I'll wait for the full song.
-Lino Leia I don't think sounds like Wakana, but she is squeaking out her high notes like Wakana hue.
-Muh Joelle sounds bretty good in Parallel hearts.
-Sprinter sounds good too but, why isn't Kaori on stage? Why isn't she singing Maya's parts? reeeeeeeeeeee

Can't wait for the concert, hue.
@Azokad DID YOU USE THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE FOR THAT FILTERED CLIP?!??!?!
Didn't he say he took it from the All Time Best compilation? Mmm it seems it has both original Sprinter and a live version hue.

wow grunty let go… let go grunty… let us be deluded in our own reality. let gooooo

lolz

george yea ikr… it makes her look wiser too i guess but yes i don’t particularly like it either. her choice tho 🙏

Didn't he say he took it from the All Time Best compilation? Mmm it seems it has both original Sprinter and a live version hue.
Yea, I took a look at that release some minutes ago and realized he used the live one. My heart is racing so much right now, lol.

wow grunty let go… let go grunty… let us be deluded in our own reality. let gooooo
It's OK. I figured it out. I'm going to get better now, lol.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

God...
Yes, I used a live version because I was talking about live version, and Wakana does Yuriko's verse in the live version, so, in live version is Wakana's parts.

It's cool.
My whole thing was that since Yuriko is the one performing those vocals in the original (AFAICT), it felt weird to call them "Wakana's parts" when talking about Yuriko performing them now, lol.
When you posted that filtered clip where one could hear Wakana in response to me saying they're originally "Yuriko's parts", it REALLY threw me for a loop...
Even after you later said you meant live versions and "used All Time Best", I was still thinking of the studio version - it did not click with me that All Time Best also had live versions.
And when I say it threw me for a loop... I really mean it... (You can probably tell a little from the posts.) And I'm really glad I now know what happened.

don't worry i spent that Dark Hour listening to parallel hearts lives, i forgot how much i like the voices blend in that one. i got your back any time @grunty =halo=

Maybe it was only that moment that she put her arm around Yuriko. Hikaru was on the top of the stairs. But Keiko should have been up there too. I love everything. I can't wait for this too! Will be worth the wait for the new album!

I’m extremely interested in how this concert will turn out. It took about six to eight listens but I’m kinda psyched for Lino Leia’s song (and I agree that a chunk of her voice has that Wakana factor) . . . . I can’t say the same for what I heard from Rito but she does give me a bit of Hikaru.

But someone pleeeease upload this concert when they release it!!!

Well, kay, sure, but do Kalafina lives make those parts "Wakana parts" when talking about Yuriko singing them? XD

https://mega.nz/file/BwITHDSZ#zY-z4jyab6EhJ7xRLqSbC8CobLRCm4EyaQF_yFP_xlo
edit: changed clip for more obvious Yuriko audio in the original studio version.

Also, side note, sprinter has to be one of Kajiura's best vocal arrangements...

Think I'll have to look at these 2018 rips again to see if I didn't mess them up somehow last time I edited them...
Omg how did you make such a clean version?

Do you have the full version? And are you able to do this for ANY Kajiura song?

Side note, Keiko looks and sounds gorgeous in this live. So hyped for her rendition of the Kimetsu no Yaiba theme.
Tomaru Hanae is back YAS. Love her head voice so much.
rito sounds a lot like JUNNA.
Lino LEIA is like a discount Yuuka. A bit too nasal for my liking.
Parallel Hearts just sound incomplete without Wakana. I love you Joelle but Wakana really made the song.
Hikaru YAY! I missed her performing live so much! And with Yuriko on the Kajiurago! Reminds me a lot of the 2008-2010 era.

Last edited:
Omg how did you make such a clean version?

Do you have the full version? And are you able to do this for ANY Kajiura song?
I wish I could say I "made" it and that I could do this for ANY Kajiura song but... no. I did not make it and I don't think it's possible to make something this good from the final stereo mixes available to us.

The clip I posted is a cutout from rear channels of the karanokyoukai#5 movie 5.1 audio. Not every 5.1 mix sounds as good or as interesting as this one - some can sound quite filtered.

Kalafina's KNK/Madoka movie ED songs are complete but about half of them need editing because they start during the movie with dialogue or SFX. If you don't want to mess with the movies and their audio, I'm editing the songs right now. For the 3rd time now, after doing it in mid 2010s and then 2018... always hoping it comes out better... it will probably take me a few days 'til I'm happy...

Last edited:
A question to anyone interested in those 5.1 mixes of movie ED songs again, Kalafina in particular,

I have to use a version of "oblivious" that overlaps with m01/"in the garden of sinners" because of how oblivious starts in the movie proper. In my past edits I used a slightly shorter instrumental version of "in the garden of sinners" but would you rather have the full vocal version?

Edit: Hmm. Think I'll still go for the instrumental edit. It's not as loud and I won't have to worry about adjusting the volume. The vocal version isn't that interesting in 5.1 either.

Last edited:
this whole who sings the Kajiurago in sprinter debacle is really funny but it literally could've been avoided if the parties involved have like basic reading comprehension lmao. thanks for the audio tho

this whole who sings the Kajiurago in sprinter debacle is really funny but it literally could've been avoided if the parties involved have like basic reading comprehension lmao.
Thanks for the input over 24hours after one man's dilemma got resolved.

this whole who sings the Kajiurago in sprinter debacle is really funny but it literally could've been avoided if the parties involved have like basic reading comprehension lmao. thanks for the audio tho
shhhh don't let them know we had fun!! grunty was about to lose his reality :p

anyway went back to the video, I really like all the singing more or less. excited for the stream (pls someone be kind as to record somehow) and of course hopeful for eventual release.

My God I’ll be PAINFULLY disappointed if absolutely nobody is able to record the streaming . . . Honestly should I just ask how to access the stream? I’m just fearful to see no volunteers and might have to assume I should find out how to record it myself :desksweat:

Back