Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Distance has yet to grab me.

If you want moving Gundam songs:

Eternal Wind -Hohoemi wa Hikaru Kaze no Naka- / Hiroko Moriguchi (Mobile Suit Gundam F91 ED);

anything sung by Chiaki Ishikawa;

or even:

Kimi no Naka no Eiyu: Mobile Suit Gundam AGE ED sung by Minami Kuribayashi.

Congratulations!! :sohappy: Have lots of fun and take lots of photos (and be careful of your health), dont forget to thank Yuki for her card :knife:

Congrats, Kuga. Just hoping that everything in here will be settled in April before I can really go to the live in May (still have some things to settle)... :leaf:

Kuga-sama, have a lot lot fun there, take many pictures and post us a detailed impression please! :sohappy:

Great, have lots of fun Kuga :sohappy:
Haven't submitted my suggestion list yet ... Will do it tomorrow :TdT:

Why doesn't the site as whole make a suggestion list for the concert? We could list all the soundtracks Yuki has done and do the process of elimination similar to the game in the General and Spam forum. From each soundtrack we could do a top 3 and then have a final choosing from the final set and limit it to..20ish tracks or however many will be in the concert.

^ I suppose that the individual selections better reveal the interest in hearing particular tracks live - particularly ones that haven't appeared on live releases before.

@ salva nos: I had thought of it at the start, but then I noticed that each member wants differnet songs in so to end up in collective setlist we would need to make a tone of song popularity polls or something, and that's a pain.

The message I wish to be delivered to her via the different setlists sent is "Stop performing the same 4-5 songs again and again, there are so many other great ones you have forgot" and so far this message is delivered successfully.

Re:

The message I wish to be delivered to her via the different setlists sent is "Stop performing the same 4-5 songs again and again, there are so many other great ones you have forgot" and so far this message is delivered successfully.

nice nice... :V:

Re: Re:

takfogger said:

nice nice... :V:

Well, we only have Stone Cold live on the stream of YK Live vol #9 day 1, so I was very happy to see it live at FictionJunction CLUB LIVE at Zepp Tokyo, but I completely agree... would love to hear the really good compositions that haven't received a live performance (and good video of same).

Back