Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Just came to weep this is going to be in May.... I go to Japan for whole March and in October (possibly for a year) and this happens in May.... seriously Life?! You just love games, don't you <_<

^ Join FictionJunction Club while you're over there using a friend's Japanese postal address and be in the running for the FJC events and earlier draws for general events.

If anyone is going to send his/her setlist to Yuki can he'she include the following:

- its only the fairytale
- Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari
- storm

for the first two, I remembered them yesterday when listening again to the Mai Hime & Otome OSTs, and I really want to hear them sung by better vocalists than the original, let alone that the engrish on the first are terrible :XD:

For the third, I really like and want to hear it live.

Also, yuki.n told me that Yuki said in her twitter that she likes it when we describe why we like each song we suggest her to perform.

^ I dont think this is a problem, Kalafina have performed Anna ni Ishou datta no ni in Animelo without problem (lyrics written by Chiaki).

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Kugayama said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
MegyTomitatsu said:
^ why dont you try sending to her? :confu:
Because both the song and the singer are not popular among the fans :cry:

...but it is a good song nonetheless.
True but I'm pretty sure they'll perform the most popular songs

But you loose nothing if you send the request. You never know, may get surprised :ayashii:

- its only the fairytale
Agreed :sohappy:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ I dont think this is a problem, Kalafina have performed Anna ni Ishou datta no ni in Animelo without problem (lyrics written by Chiaki).

Err, George? Cover-song is a part of Animax Musix show, so anyone can cover anything freely, and it's just those Japanese-fans that want Kalafina to sing YK related songs on both live. For example, Himeka/Faylan/whoever performed Hikari no Senritsu. Minori Chihara awfully covered Anna ni Issho.

Actually I doubt Kajiura will perform anything that she isn't involved entirely in the production, arrangement for exception 'cause she can just re-arrange those songs (like FJ's michiyuki). Lyrics, though is entire different story.

That's why I never expect them to perform Gatherway not that I want to hear it too

Mailed in my list of wishes:

Rainbow Main Theme (Rainbow)
Lullaby (Noir)
To Nowhere (.hack//SIGN)
Hikari (Saeko Chiba)
Rosemary Story (Saeko Chiba)
Liminality (.hack//LIMINALITY - with Yuri-san's vocal if possible)
Yasashii Yoake (See-Saw)
Life Goes On (Gundam SEED Destiny)
Shinkai no Kodoku (Gundam SEED Destiny)
Moonflower (Le Portrait de Petit Cossette)
Ballad (Le Portrait de Petit Cossette)
Margaret
Saints
Lost Command
Places of the Holy (all four from Madlax)
Jr (Xenosaga II)
Destination (FJ YUUKA)
Blessing (FJ YUUKA)
Endlessly (Tsubasa Chronicle)
the unreleased Eri Itoh BGM (Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations) (PRETTY PLEASE!)
Pandora Hearts extended
Contractor
Every Time You Kissed Me
Limits (all four from Pandora Hearts)
Tears
Frenetic (both from Rekishi Hiwa Historia)
March (Fiction II)
Sis Puella Magica
Credens Justitiam (both from Madoka Magica)
A Fruitless Love (Rekishi Hiwa Historia II)
Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau
The Sword of Promised Victory (both from Fate/Zero)
Luminous Sword (Sword Art Online)

also asked Storm in Fire in case she'll consider doing instrumentals. :shy:

but damn, I triple-checked the letter and STILL missed a typo in Saeko's name before I reposted the list here. Sent the letter once again, hopefully Yuki won't be mad :uh..: *shoots himself*

Has anyone been game to suggest Chiaki Ishikawa as an extra guest and/or See-Saw songs in the lists they've sent?

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Sent the letter once again, hopefully Yuki won't be mad :uh..: *shoots himself*
:XD: Yuki is kind, i don't think that she will be mad because of this.

Still that's quite embarassing when you write letters to someone you respect a lot. :spotlight:

Has anyone been game to suggest Chiaki Ishikawa as an extra guest and/or See-Saw songs in the lists they've sent?

I suggested Yasashii Yoake. I'd LOVE to see Chiaki there, but I'm afraid that such wishes are much harder for Yuki to work with, what with Chiaki's own schedule and all. Unless she's already the SUPER SECRET guest we haven't been told of yet, I doubt it'll happen just because we ask. It must have been a challenge to gather so many vocalists together as it is.

I actually had mixed feelings about asking for See-Saw songs. I have an unnerving feeling that every FJ/Kalafina performance of these makes See-Saw reunion a bit less probable in the visible future. :comeback: That's why I didn't include many more See-Saw songs I want to hear live (Senyaichiya, Slender Chameleon, Kioku, Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru), but with the thought of Akagi and Konno both being there, I couldn't help asking for Yasashii Yoake. With or without Chiaki, I want the live version of that song. :TdT: :touched:

@ Nick : Looks like you forgot that Emily Bindiger is gonna be there since there are too few english songs in your list XD

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Still that's quite embarassing when you write letters to someone you respect a lot. :spotlight:
You are lucky not to have seen the thankyou message that I wrote to YK from hospital.
Nick Hunter said:

I suggested Yasashii Yoake.
but with the thought of Akagi and Konno both being there, I couldn't help asking for Yasashii Yoake. With or without Chiaki, I want the live version of that song. :TdT: :touched:

Yes, I'd love it also.

I wouldn't call anything impossible, after seeing Kagerou Pain and finding out that Minorin and Atsuko had attended later performances.

@ Nick : Looks like you forgot that Emily Bindiger is gonna be there since there are too few english songs in your list XD

I didn't. But with such a lot of Kajiuran and Japanese suggestions, I decided to cut down on something and only mentioned some of my favourites, especially since I suspect some trademark hits like Key of the Twilight might be there by default. :XD:

You are lucky not to have seen the thankyou message that I wrote to YK from hospital.

Oh, but you sure deserved some slack for your circumstances. :sparkleguy:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ So the Christmass songs Kalafina sung during the Xmass live are outside of copyright?

Those Christmas Songs are well known songs to be covered in almost every Christmas special live. I don't know about 'Have yourself a merry little Christmas', but silent night, joy to the world, and angels we have heard on high are old songs that afaik, no one have the copyright about it, or maybe even if someone have it, it's already well known to be sung on Christmas, and lots of more famous artists have sung them in their Christmas live or Christmas album, so it won't be a problem :XD:

About Chiaki, I think that if she's a special guest, then Kajiura most likely will announce her name first, since See-Saw is still the best selling and best known Kajiura collaboration, to the point where even when Kajiura is busy with Kalafina, all those Japanese otaku still ask them to perform Anna ni Issho Datta no ni, thanks to Gundam Seed. And it'll make people get more enthusiastic about this live. From standard marketing strategies, at least it's the better strategy. I don't know if Kajiura, her management, or whatever have different strategies.

all those Japanese otaku still ask them to perform Anna ni Issho Datta no ni, thanks to Gundam Seed.

Where were these Gundam-obsessed otaku when Distance came out? I expected it to be FJ's highest-grossing single, in many ways thanks to Gundam Seed again. :knife:

@rita: Doesnt the Mickey Mouse law that's extending the copyright of movies to 100 years I think applies to music too, or that's only for the US?

@Nick LOL right :XD: Looks like they are from the old-fashioned ones and dont like it when new songs that replace older come out. :ayashii:

^
The remaster or remake or whatever did butch Gundam Seed, so ofc a lot of fans aren't happy about it. The way I know it, is it. I thought the same with you too, when FJ released distance. Or maybe the fact that distance is blah may take a part on the sales number.

Back