Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

There's an mc right after credens justitiam. I remember Kajiura not being sure how to pronounce "justitiam" and talking to ito eri a bit before introducing voices silently sing. I remember because I totally loved it. FJ harmonised beautifully with ito eri.

I really hope this gets a release including Kalafina's song. Anna ni issho datta no ni is one of my all time favorites, and I absolutely adore Kalafina's rendition of it, maybe even more than the original.

Sounds like an amazing concert, if only to have everything in just one place, I would gladly shell out some cash for a box set including everything like the Tsukihime/Fate STay Night and whatever else thing released earlier this year (I can't believe I bought that lol I don't even care about any of those animes and only did it for Kalafina... I'm still paying for my impulsiveness...)

So yeah, all in all I really hope this could get a release. In fact, I think I'll start praying now, but after vol 9 was released and vol 4 was released as a DVD, I have high hopes that this will also get a release, they would be losing a huge chance to cash in.

Wow, Yuuka and Hikaru actually look alike in those last 2 photos. heh I love Yuuka's dress. And wow, Yuki actually wears a new outfit! heh Anyways, I thought I saw somewhere on facebook that crush had Eri Itoh singing in it, unless it was wrong. But yes I am also hoping for a dvd or blu-ray.

Re:

Hatouchan said:
^ I thought it was because so wakana and keiko wouldn't need to keep changing dresses. Aniplex can't be that anal... It's the Kajiura live.

That wasn't a problem at the FJC concerts, so…

Yeah but this one was a super long live that had the 4 FJ girls going in and out constantly. Last thing you would want to do is tire wakana and keiko out needlessly with costume changes. The only time they got to rest properly was during Yuuka's turn on stage.

Also, voices silently sing had a flute solo instead. Felt a lot more ominous, imo. Ahh... I want to listen to the tsubasa medley again. It was ito eri + FJ all the way. If only I had a better seat. Kajiura joked during the first half, saying "don't worry, the second half is full of songs that make you feel like something bad is going to happen". And indeed it was.

I'll write more when I get home. ;_;
It's over...

@kasahara yuri's photos.
Harem? Lol. She has Hikaru in one hand and wakana in the other. *jealous*

Edit since I have time:
Kajiura had the most beautiful smile on throughout the live. She would play on the piano, steal a glance at the girls when they hit a beautiful note, and then break into a beautiful smile. At the end of the show, when they were gathering to take a bow, I'm not sure if I was seeing things, but Kajiura looked rather close to tears to me. Her face was a little red. She took the mic after that, and said "truthfully, I don't feel like ending (the live)", at which some of the fans around me cheered.

I talked to two female Japanese fans who helped me out while we were queueing for goods. They affectionately referred to Kajiura as kaji-chan. Lol. Wonder if that's what the Japanese fans usually call her.

Re:

joel_jman said:
I was reading this blog
http://scvlife.kr/3414593 (lots of pics of the venue and goods)

and according to his setlist...
14. うた [ASUKA + FJ 4명 + Hikaru]
That sounds about right.
27. let the stars fall down [戸丸華江 + 貝田由里子(카이다 유리코)]
43. the world [Emily + FJ 3명]
44. key of the twilight [Emily + FJ 3명]

46. forest [Emily + FJ 3명]

52. everytime you kissed me [Emily + FJ 3명]
Didn't take notes on the others (except Emily for Everytime you kissed me, The World) but as mentioned in a previous post, Kaori sang one song in English.

Re:

I want this released so badly, it doesn't matter how much money it costs :plz:

Hatouchan said:
Edit since I have time:
Kajiura had the most beautiful smile on throughout the live. She would play on the piano, steal a glance at the girls when they hit a beautiful note, and then break into a beautiful smile. At the end of the show, when they were gathering to take a bow, I'm not sure if I was seeing things, but Kajiura looked rather close to tears to me. Her face was a little red. She took the mic after that, and said "truthfully, I don't feel like ending (the live)", at which some of the fans around me cheered.

ZOMG I LOVE YOU KAJICHANNNNNNN~~~~~ :cry: :cry: :cry: this is so beautiful skdfjsdnf :TdT:

Thanks Kuga, yuki.n, Hatou and others for your reports! :bow: :chuu:

:touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:

Back