Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Heey, thanks everyone for your report! :bow:

Kuga-sama, I cant see your pic :uh..:

Maybe if Kalafina sang a little bit more or if Kajiura-sama put more than one old song in their setlist would be better..

Hahaha, Kajiura-sama forgetting names again? :XD: But Keiko too? lol :XD:

Wow, I thought pamphlet would be among sold out things.

Anyway, let's all cross fingers for the live dvd! :TdT:

Luminous Sword (Remi, Kaori backing)

:tea: nostalgic

- Is Kajiura inviting Remi only to have her sing a non-SAO song a sign that she intends to use Remi more in the future? Yes, please. I personally think it's a sign that she likes Remi's voice. Invite her to the family!

hope so :tea: :touched: :touched: :TdT:

BTW
I love kajiura's outfit!
:dote: :dote:

Also did Crush have vocals? Since the original didn't I wondered what they did with this song.

Instrumental.

oh I forgot to ask, are Rainbow main theme's lyrics really in italian ?

Well, Kajiura (or was it KOKIA?) already confirmed it was Italian.

A few more impressions, the violin playing and flute were amazing... I wish that we could have live flute on all YK lives.

We had "exactly what it says on the pack" <tm> in terms of singers and musicians. Apart from the disappointment of See-Saw songs without Chiaki Ishikawa, I really loved all that was performed.

A video release would be great as it's difficult to absorb and remember everything on the night.

Favourites that I am glad to have heard live (not to imply anything less of other songs): Circus, Yasashii Yoake 「優しい夜明け」 (even without Chiaki-san), Canta per Me, The World, Key of the Twilight.

Suggestion for a future live - another YK Live vol. #9 multiple concert series so that one can have "songs not performed live before" as well as an "all the favourites" show at a larger venue.

For .hack and Noir, I keep feeling that some of the best pieces have yet to be performed live (not to mention the stuff in the Tsubasa Chronicles Tokyo Revelations), and would love Yuki Kajiura to perform them and release them on video some day.

Goods line was crazy this time.

First live I went to that has an intermission.

Sad no mention of the birthdays even though it's the actual day. (Would probably take 2 minutes.)

Songs stuff don't want to comment.

For some reason, I think having Kalafina sing first is to have them easily removed from a release. Lol.

Hikaru has one line in open your heart

Feel like Wakana and Kaori sang so much, yet so little. (Because the guest singers sang the usual songs that they sing?)

Yuriko gets a solo, Keiko is still pretty much everywhere. Remi x Kaori.

For some reason, I think having Kalafina sing first is to have them easily removed from a release. Lol.

Or perhaps create a seperate release for a Kalafina live, with Hanae as guest, lol.

Hope that another live likes this happens again... :TdT:

^ I thought it was because so wakana and keiko wouldn't need to keep changing dresses. Aniplex can't be that anal... It's the Kajiura live.

@chrisgarci: And Yuriko, since I think it was said she sung during signal.

I would love a DVD release also. Even if the setlist wasn't as unique as it was thought to be, every little bit is totally worth it! :shy:

Though, I'm curious on how a DVD release of this magnitude would work. Would they split it? One DVD (multiple discs of course) for 5 hrs sounds like it'd be crazy expensive. :confu: :omg:

Though, I'm curious on how a DVD release of this magnitude would work. Would they split it? One DVD (multiple discs of course) for 5 hrs sounds like it'd be crazy expensive. :confu: :omg:

One blu ray should be enough, although I've heard DVDs are REALLY cheap.

DVD please...though it'll likely cost an arm and a leg

The setlist sounds good... :shy:

Re:

Kowz said:
One blu ray should be enough, although I've heard DVDs are REALLY cheap.

Since in vol 4 BD each live is in its own BD, I think they could have songs 1-25 in disc 1 and 26-53 in the second.

Maybe I'm the only who's excited with Kalafina's setlist and hoping it for a DVD more than the whole concert itself. oblivious and consolation with Hanae (may I ask, did Hanae not sing in Hanataba as well?), signal + Yuriko and live accordion :nosebleed: Hanataba with live accordion too.

I'm not that excited with the second half, just canta per me, voices silently sing, Pandora Hearts medley, and that final song where everyone sings although I hate that song (open your heart) and Kasahara's songs.

And Emily wasn't even the original singer for sweet song, so I'm not surprised she didn't sing that song.

^ Im also exicited about the original chorus singing in the Kalafina songs, but its unlikely they will include them if they decide to release this concert. But hope dies last :XD:

EDIT Live's setlist is up with all the details yuki.n and Kuga provided
http://canta-per-me.net/live-events/
http://canta-per-me.net/live-events/201 ... kaji-fest/

Yuriko seems really happy she sung canta per me solo with accordion

貝田 由里子 ‏@yurikokaida 14h
お疲れさまでした〜。今、帰宅です!5時間、頑張りました!!いっぱい歌えて嬉しかったです。みなさんはどうでした?
Expand
梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 14h
@yurikokaida お疲れさまでした〜、ゆり姉相当歌いっぱなしでまじありがとうございましたたたた!!今後もまだまだ宜しくお願い致します!
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
貝田 由里子 ‏@yurikokaida 9h
@Fion0806 梶浦さん、こちらこそありがとうござました〜!!アコーディオンとの歌も歌わせてもらえて嬉しかったです♪私にとって、梶浦さんと出会った原点なので。。またお力になれるように頑張ります!!

^ I was a little unsure of where some of the MC's appeared due to writing in the dark over what I had already written. If anyone has any corrections, please post them here.

I'm fairly sure my MCs are correct. There was enough light for me during them. :) The only part I was unsure about is marked with question marks, but you got that one. Then it's just about who sang background vocals where, mostly when 3 of 4 FJ girls were present (some of those parts, I didn't specify someone was missing, but the original paper is still there if you need it - so just let me know!)

Back