Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Liana_Ilia said:
^So I bet those slots have been filled already. *sigh* You are so generous though Kuga.

Wow those cards! I love all the pics, they look so elegant. What is in the book? does anyone know? I know probably photos, but what else?

The book has interviews; the interview with Emily Bindiger is in English with Japanese translation.

hatou-chan said:
With the release of the vocal scores, everyone will now be able to know who sings what exactly and where.

wow... me wants this :nosebleed:
My ears were indeed right that I hear Wakana singing lower than Kaori in this particular part of the song; and that kaori's singing the verse on the same note :knife: :knife:

Thanks Kuga! I am very happy right now! Also that is cool about the sheet music. I hope we can see it soon. (I would love to try and play more songs on the violin *sigh*)

Re:

joel_jman said:
I was reading this blog
http://scvlife.kr/3414593 (lots of pics of the venue and goods)

and according to his setlist...
14. うた [ASUKA + FJ 4명 + Hikaru]

27. let the stars fall down [戸丸華江 + 貝田由里子(카이다 유리코)]

43. the world [Emily + FJ 3명]
44. key of the twilight [Emily + FJ 3명]

46. forest [Emily + FJ 3명]

52. everytime you kissed me [Emily + FJ 3명]

Correct. Just compared to my own notes.
In "The world" Kaori was missing. I didn't write down anything for Key Of The Twilight so I assume it was Kaori missing again. In Forest there was Wakana missing, and in Everytime You Kissed Me there was Kaori missing again.

It's really a once-in-a-live-time live. I'm really thankful for Smiley and her friends who help me getting the ticket, Kuga who came to the venue together, and all CPMembers I met there!!

Haven't had time to do any thing (including dig up this thread, write the report, posting goods photo), but I think I got so much detail for the live...:). It may take time for typing coz I need to prepare for a talk in the conference at the end of May..Orz. Just give you a short glimpse for what I was jotting down during the live...lol.

IMG_8164_zps2b4a7b88.jpg

My all stuff bought at the live.. (Big thank for Kuga who lend me some cash when my pocket was almost empty!!)

IMG_8241_zps89be34f6.jpg

And I know that our Kerahna must love this...:P. (My photo for CPM flower isn't clear enough...sorry..T^T.)

IMG_8036_zps41625f66.jpg

I'll post the photo of the members here if they allow (Kuga,Nobelly,Smiley and Hatouchan) Otherwise, I'll send the photos to you via PM <3.

From what Yuki.n commented previously: At first, I think it's Keiko who wasn't there in The World, but when they started The Key of Twilight, it's Kaori walked out and Keiko came in. (Or vice versa...I saw the moment when one came in and one went out. They looked really like a twin in this live.) However, consider that Keiko is the main vocal for FJ version of The World, I think it's Keiko who was missing and Emily just took her part.

Here are the vocalists according to Tou :

26.point zero (笠原さん+4人) - Kasahara + FJ all
27.let the stars fall down (戸丸さん+貝田さん) - Hanae + Yuriko
28.lotus (戸丸さん+FJ3人) - Hanae + Yuriko Keiko Kaori
29.Rainbow~Main Theme~ (REMI)
30.Luminous Sword (REMI+KAORI)
31.Historia:opening theme (FJ4人) - FJ all
32.Credens justitiam (伊東さん+4人) - Eri Itou + FJ all
33.voices silently sing (伊東さん+4人? -) - Eri Itou + FJ all (wasn't sure)
34.once upon a time there was you and me (伊東さん+4人) - Eri Itou + FJ all
35.a song of storm and fire (伊東さん+4人) - Eri Itou + FJ all
36.Crush (インスト) - instrumental
37.Alone (伊東さん+KEIKO) - Eri Itou + Keiko
38.Bloody rabbit (FJ4人) - FJ all
39.contractor (伊東さん+4人) - Eri Itou + FJ all
40.We're Gonna Groove (インスト) - instrumental
41.canta per me (貝田さん) - Kaida solo
42.salva nos (笠原さん+4人) - Kasahara + FJ all
43.the world (Emily+FJ3人) - Emily + Wakana, Yuriko, Kaori
44.key of the twilight (Emily+FJ3人?) - Emily + Wakana, Keiko, Yuriko
45.fake wings (Emily) - Emily solo
46.forest (Emily+FJ3人) - Emily + Yuriko, Keiko, Kaori
47.目覚め (戸丸さん+FJ4人) - Hanae + FJ all
48.MATERIALISE (笠原さん+FJ4人) - Kasahara + FJ all
49.zodiacal sign (FJ4人) - FJ all
50.Sweet Song (FJ4人) - FJ all
アンコール
51.the image theme of Xenosaga II (FJ4人) - FJ all
52.everytime you kissed me (Emily+FJ3人) - Emily + Wakana, Yuriko, Keiko
53.open your heart (出演者全員で) - everyone.

Wow, Yuriko seems to be there all over the concert.

Wow, what did I miss. 5-hour live, that's so awesome! I'm curious, for those who attended, how much was your concert tickets? From the set list, sounds awesome. I might get the DVD... But seems like they might split it into 2 packs like the previous one with FJ and the other one is FJY.

Re:

Yakusoya said:
Wow, what did I miss. 5-hour live, that's so awesome! I'm curious, for those who attended, how much was your concert tickets? From the set list, sounds awesome. I might get the DVD... But seems like they might split it into 2 packs like the previous one with FJ and the other one is FJY.

I paid my travel agent AUD$105 for the ticket, which was obtained via my FictionJunction Club membership.

IMG_8241_zps89be34f6.jpg

OMG really beautiful!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

so i'm pretty much bummed i had to miss such an amazng live.....sigh if only i extended my ticket.....i stay in japan for a year and the kaji fest had to be 2 days after i leave lol :uh..:

i want to get my hands on that pamphlet though :waii:

I was kinda free today so I tried translating this little interview :ohoho:
Thanks to joel_jman for providing the link to the interview. I'm not a 100% sure about the translation for the first and last question so if there are mistakes please let me know :bow:
―まずは、活動20周年を迎えた今の心境をお聞かせください。

梶浦由記さん(以下、梶浦):本人が一番信じられないですが(笑)、淡々と続けていたらいつの間にか20年経っていた、という感じです。大人になるといつの間にか数年経っていた、と感じるのですが、ライブを始めてからは「あの時に1stライブをやったな」とか、区切りがはっきりするようになりましたので、活動20周年というよりも10回目のライブを迎えた、ということのほうが実感が沸きますね。ちょうどそれが活動の区切りと重なって、数多くのゆかりのあるアーティストさんを呼ぶこともできましたし、それが一番のご褒美だと感じています。

- Firstly, please tell us how you feel about your 20th anniversary.

Kajiura: I’m the one who can’t believe it (laughs). It feels like 20 years just passed without me realising it. After becoming an adult it feels like it’s only been a few years, but after starting lives and thinking, “Ah we had our first live then”, that point in time was a clearer juncture. So rather than the fact that it’s my 20th anniversary of my debut, I feel more strongly about the fact that we’ll be going into our 10th live. Since it coincided just right with this ‘juncture’, I could invite a lot of artists who I’ve collaborated with so I feel that’s the greatest reward.

―ご自身でつぶやかれたツイッターによると「今回は暗い曲を選んだ」、ということでしたが?

梶浦:違うんです、暗い曲を選んだのではなく、普通に選んだら暗い曲が多かっただけです(笑)。ライブは第1部と第2部に分かれているのですが、第2部の方はかなり不吉な予感だらけのセットリストになっています(笑)。
- You tweeted that “This time I chose a lot of dark songs”?

Kajiura: That’s not it, it’s not that I chose a lot of dark songs. Just by choosing songs normally I end up with a lot of dark songs (laughs). The live was split into two parts, and the second part ended up with an ominous sounding setlist (laughs).

―今回の見どころはどこですか?

梶浦:See-Sawの曲をセルフカバーという形で披露させていただくのですが、ライブでこのような形で皆さんにお見せするのは初めてです。
私はSee-Sawでデビューしたので、20周年には欠かせないのではないかと。See-Sawの楽曲を弾くのは久しぶりでしたので、懐かしみながらリハを行いました。
- What’s the highlight this time?

Kajiura: We self-covered songs from See-Saw and it’s the first time we presented them in such a form in a live. I debuted in See-Saw and as such, it’s something that couldn’t be left out for my 20th anniversary. It had been so long since I’ve played See-Saw’s songs so it was very nostalgic during rehearsals.

―今後に向けての意気込みをお聞かせください。

梶浦:どんな仕事でも辞めるタイミングというのは色々な所にあると思うのですが、やはり音楽をここまで続けてこられた喜びが大きく、エネルギーが残っているうちは
ひたすら続けていきたいな、という気持ちはあります。
- Please tell us about your hopes for the future.

Kajiura: No matter what kind of job it is, I think there will be many instances when you feel that it’s time to quit. But I am truly happy to be able to come so far with music, and I feel that while I still have energy left, I would definitely want to continue doing so.

―海外にも梶浦さんのファンはたくさんいると思いますが、そんな海外のファンの方々にもメッセージをお願いします。

梶浦:ライブに直接行ける、行けないというところは置いておいて「日本の音楽は日本だけ」、という概念は、私たちが思っている以上になくなってきていると思うんですね。
インターネットなどで世界がつながっているということもありまして、それぞれが閉じこもって音楽を聴く、ということはなくなってきていると思います。
そんな中で、片道10数時間かけてライブを観に来てくださる方々には、本当に感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。
- There are probably many fans of Kajiura’s overseas too, so if you could leave a message for these fans.

Kajiura: Putting aside whether or not one is able to attend lives in person, I think the concept of “Japanese music is only in Japan” is disappearing. With the world being connected through channels such as the internet, I feel that people are becoming more open to different music. (TN: literally, she says something like “people are not shutting themselves to certain music” I think)
And amongst them, to those who took tens of hours one-way to attend the live, I am very truly grateful.

Edit: Thanks george1234 for catching that mistake on the first line I translated :...: And about that word "juncture", honestly I had no idea what 区切り meant so I was just using the meaning I got from the dictionary to try and make sense of that sentence. The dictionary says punctuation; pause; juncture. If someone could correct me it would be really awesome :bow:

Thanks for the translation, jac, and joel for giving the source! The interview is interesting.

Kajiura: Putting aside whether or not one is able to attend lives in person, I think the concept of “Japanese music is only in Japan” is disappearing. With the world being connected through channels such as the internet, I feel that people are becoming more open to different music. (TN: literally, she says something like “people are not shutting themselves to certain music” I think)
And amongst them, to those who took tens of hours one-way to attend the live, I am very truly grateful.

Very true! :shy:
And we will never tire of listening to your music, Kajiura-sama!

Wow that interview was short, yet so touching!!! :cry:

I have few correction for the english text:

I’m the one can’t believe it (laughs)

should be either " I am the one who cant believe it " or "I cant believe it"

I think "juncture" isnt the appropriate word.

-----------------------------------------------

Kajiura: No matter what kind of job it is, I think there will be many instances when you feel that it’s time to quit. But I am truly happy to be able to come so far with music

Dont tell me she's thinking of quiting composing soon ??!! :omg: :omg:

Please NO!! :cry: :cry: We LOVE your music! :cry:

imo she can still do this for 10 more years, unless she has gathered so much money that she can live the rest of her life without, which is unlikely considering her popularity rate.

The last answer was so touching!! :dote: :dote:

I hope she can soon do a World Tour :nosebleed:

- There are probably many fans of Kajiura’s overseas too, so if you could leave a message for these fans.

So cute!! :cry: THANKS TO YOU YUKI-SAN!! We're waiting for you in Italy and in Europe!! We'll love you forever!

Back