Yuki Kajiura LIVE in HOLLYWOOD featuring "SAO" Jan 14, 2017 [CANCELLED]

If Keiko isn't there I'm probably going to get my sugar daddy to sell my ticket.

I don't understand why people would even skip a concert because Keiko is not going. The concert is not Keiko centric, and she doesn't have any solos. No Remi would be a better reason.

because they're not necessarily Kajiura or Kalafina fans but Keiko fans. Since Keiko only worked with Kajiura they can only hear her voice and see her in a Kajiura related concerts. Hence, no Keiko = no reason to go. People can like one member of a group but at the same time not liking their songs and/or the group as a whole. But since that person only does activities with that certain group, they have no choice but to follow or watch the group's concerts when they get the chance. It's a simple fan logic and it's really common actually in a singing group fandoms.

Well this just goes to show that no matter what someone won't be happy with it, whether it's the music, or one of the singers missing. I am just happy to see Kajiura again and meeting her (And finally getting what I want to say to her, hopefully...) I am sure Keiko has her reasons, maybe saving her voice for Kalafina's lives, or maybe after the Christmas live specials she wants a break? Just speculation from me. She does have a Twitter account, but I can't read Japanese, so does anyone else follow her and know if she's addressed it or not? Anyways...

@Tokyogirl1996 Yay!! We should make an updated list. Hopefully we can organize a meet up! (I know there are several anime stores around the area as well, we could go to one of those places too)

She does have a Twitter account, but I can't read Japanese, so does anyone else follow her and know if she's addressed it or not?
Kalafina has no member private twitter accounts, only a staff account. Usually they contact each other via line.

I've attended live #13 in Japan and I can say the live is way wonderful than the CD recordings. The chorus worked well without Keiko. I'll go to this one as well.

I don't understand why people would even skip a concert because Keiko is not going. The concert is not Keiko centric, and she doesn't have any solos. No Remi would be a better reason.

Because I can. Simple.

Ooops... lol (I didn't read that it wasn't an official Twitter. My brain hasn't been all that great lately, I apologize.)

So here's the list again, but updated:

myself
@rsultan59
@Kerahn
@nimsaj
@Yui Makino
@Atlas Star Star
@Nobelly
@brody
@arqnohikari
@sarasara
@sora
@Tokyogirl1996

We should start a PM maybe and post our pics. I know it's still a ways yet, but this way we would know what each other looked like. And we can talk about a meet up as well! Let me know what you think.

Finally secured my tickets! I'll be sitting in ORCH L Row D Seat 12. So basically to the front left. (Which means I'll be closer to Yuki and Wakana) I'm so excited!! :wai:
I've gotten over the fact the the music isn't going to be as great as it could have, but I'm just honestly so excited to be able to actually see the girls live. That is gonna make this whole thing worth it. :dote:

Finally bought mine! Parterre Center Section Part C Row F Seat 5.
I'll prolly buy my plane ticket in a few days. Flying with Spirit cuz I'm poor :v
When I leave, I won't be needing to be at LAX till around 4PM. So if anyone wants to hang out till then, let me know :v

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY ALL SET! Leaving Houston at around 8:13 AM, should be at LAX at around 10am.
Oh, and I'm stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites on West Century Boulevard. Thanks goodness it's near the Airport and has shuttle access :T

Just thought id post up in here and say hello xD. Ill be going as a VIP. Im in the Orch Center section. I got my airbnb and flight like a month ago now i think. Ive already spent 500 bucks LOL. Hopefully i can survive on subway and cheap booze all weekend out there in hollywood haha. Yes i dont spend a small fortune bere but this show is totally going to be epic!!!! Anyone out there doing a group meet up before the show?

Back