Yuki Kajiura LIVE in HOLLYWOOD featuring "SAO" Jan 14, 2017 [CANCELLED]

On other news i just bought a one way ticket to japan for 235 bucks. April 17 2017 im back in the dreamland......:ohoho::ohoho::ohoho::ohoho::ohoho:
I hope that Japanese Immigration don't send you back for only having a one way ticket.

PS I mentioned to Koichi Korenaga-san last Tuesday evening that some of my friends will be attending the live.

That's fuckin AMAZING ._.! How??

heres how i do it in a nutshell........i use skyscanner and i look for cheapest flights leaving california to TYO. either that be LAX or SFO. i end up flying to china for 14 hours and the i catch another flight to Narita international. so about 17 hours total flight time for about 200 and something bucks aint bad!!! LOL:ohoho::ohoho::ohoho::ohoho::sohappy::sohappy::goodjob::goodjob:.Last time i did it for 488 bucks round trip and i ended up missing my return flight on purpose so i could stay longer. This time i will be going one way because i am hopping over to Australia and new zealand after japan. My total airfare bill from LAX TO China, china to Japan, japan to Au, Au to NZ, and then finally NZ to LAX is 1211.xx BUCKS! YEAH BABY YEAH!!!! I am hopping around a few places this next april. ill be outside the US a total of about 40 days. im hoping to catch a cool kalafna/yuki live/ fiction show during my time in april. Fingers crossed folks xD... ill be looking forward to meeting you all in person in hollywood here in just a few short weeks away. til then...... Im a road Warrior xD

and to prove my travel insanity knows no bounds i will be heading to the Shire from the lord of the rings and mordor once im in NZ......ill be sure to say hi to bilbo for Everyone....... just gotta make sure i avoid the evil looking eye...in...the....sky...

Hello all. I was wondering if we should sort of organize a meetup for January, since it is less than 2 months away!!! I cannot believe how fast the time went. But I am kind of glad, because I've been wanting this day to come for a long time. I will be getting in to LA on Saturday, probably around noon. So I was thinking about a dinner at one of these places: Daikokuya (I think this is what Kera suggested but it doesn't look like they have a lot of seating), Manichi Ramen, Hakata Ramen, Aloha Cafe (this would have a lot of tables), Men Oh Ramen, Kouraku, or Marugame. And we can also go to the anime stores around there as well! I want to go to Anime Jungle (which looks amazing!), Tokyo Outlet, Neo Happyland Company, Meltdown Comics (i know not an anime store, but they might have some stuff, and I saw this and Spin Fusion (but that was too far away) on a show that I liked a long time ago), and Kinokuniya (we have one in Chicago, but not nearly as big).

Let me know what you guys think, and I think we should say what time we are coming in as well. I am driving from Vegas in the morning. We have family there. I am staying at the Celebrity Hotel. Ahhhhhh! I can't wait. As you can already tell. hehe I think we should also post our pic here so we know what we look like.

Here I am, eating a cupcake at a really good place in Raleigh, North Carolina:

13413664_10209800443833561_8294037593447251387_n.jpg

@rsultan59 , @Yui Makino, @Kerahna, @brody, @Atlas Star, @arqnohikari, @sarasara, @sora, @Tokyogirl1996, @nimsaj

Go:

Hello all. I was wondering if we should sort of organize a meetup for January, since it is less than 2 months away!!! I cannot believe how fast the time went. But I am kind of glad, because I've been wanting this day to come for a long time. I will be getting in to LA on Saturday, probably around noon. So I was thinking about a dinner at one of these places: Daikokuya (I think this is what Kera suggested but it doesn't look like they have a lot of seating), Manichi Ramen, Hakata Ramen, Aloha Cafe (this would have a lot of tables), Men Oh Ramen, Kouraku, or Marugame. And we can also go to the anime stores around there as well! I want to go to Anime Jungle (which looks amazing!), Tokyo Outlet, Neo Happyland Company, Meltdown Comics (i know not an anime store, but they might have some stuff, and I saw this and Spin Fusion (but that was too far away) on a show that I liked a long time ago), and Kinokuniya (we have one in Chicago, but not nearly as big).

Let me know what you guys think, and I think we should say what time we are coming in as well. I am driving from Vegas in the morning. We have family there. I am staying at the Celebrity Hotel. Ahhhhhh! I can't wait. As you can already tell. hehe I think we should also post our pic here so we know what we look like.

Here I am, eating a cupcake at a really good place in Raleigh, North Carolina:

View attachment 18010

@rsultan59 , @Yui Makino, @Kerahna, @brody, @Atlas Star, @arqnohikari, @sarasara, @sora, @Tokyogirl1996, @nimsaj

Go:

I would love to meet up as well :)
What time/where do you suggest we should meet? I live about an hour away so it wouldn't take me too long to get there. I'm only 17 though (probably one of the youngest here lol) and even though I have my driving license, my parents don't feel comfortable about me driving on the freeway yet, so they're probably gonna drive me :/
As for restaurants, one of my friends has been to Marugame in the past, and she really liked it there so maybe there?
And for anime stores, I've been to Kinokuniya countless times and it's amazing there! I've been to Anime Jungle once a while ago too, they have a lot of great stuff there.

And for pics of me, I don't really have many good ones but here's a couple:
There are some more on my insta too

:goodjob:Just wanted to post this: i am flying in on friday and my cheap ass will be staying in an Airbnb for 30 bucks a night in the ghetto part of hollywood.

Just wondering, will anyone who is flying be arriving at LAX around 10am saturday?
That's when I'll be in, (Flying with Spirit). Flight back is on Sunday around 6pm.
I'm prolly gonna need help with the whole metro ticket thing when I land :v

Just wondering, will anyone who is flying be arriving at LAX around 10am saturday?
That's when I'll be in, (Flying with Spirit). Flight back is on Sunday around 6pm.
I'm prolly gonna need help with the whole metro ticket thing when I land :v
The metro card isn't complicated at all. Just ask for help there. As far as I remember, you'll get a card from the machine which will have prepaid credit ( I don't think you'll need a pass for such a short visit).

Coming from an LA native, I think the easiest way to get away from LAX is to take the flyaway bus to union station. It's only around 10 bucks or so. From Union, you could get to Hollywood & Highland (which is where the Dolby is located) easily by train. Union station is pretty much the place to get a bus or train to most places in LA...mind you, our train system isn't that good lol. buses are okay but sometimes really late...from what I hear (Ive never taken the bus here). Uber/lyft might be another good option....also, I'm sure you guys all know about our traffic..so plan accordingly. something that is only 20 minutes away can become an hour away :TdT:take this from someone that is used to driving around the city.

^Haha Gabbie Hanna whom I follow on YouTube hates driving so she takes Uber and Lyft now. I've used Uber before, but luckily we'll have a car. Not sure when we'll be getting into LA but since it takes only 2 hours or so from Nevada, probably early in the morning, so we might be getting there about 11/12.

Anyone talked with @Kerahna lately? I know she knows that ramen shop well and she could tell us if they have more seating. If the concert is at 8 I am sure the doors will open at 7. Maybe 5 pm for dinner? I know it's early for some (we eat around 5:30 every night) but since we want to have time to look at the merch and stuff, we should plan for early in case the place is busy and we can't get a reservation (which is also something we should plan on maybe, see how many want to meetup, and then the night before make a reservation somewhere). That cafe sounds pretty good, but that's just me.

I'll be on a TPN drip at all times so I won't have to take foods or fluids by mouth ;D

What kind of merch will be there? Do you think the SAO soundtrack will be available? I want them to sign it

Yes I think they will surely have the music collection. For what else you will have to ask those who attended the japanese version of the concerts

Back