Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2018 (COMPLETED)

^ I deleted all the multi vote pages and recreated them as single vote. About the See-saw songs, do remember they started releasing stuff after coming together again with noir. They released stuff for hack sign and luminality, do check the discography here https://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/see-saw/

Deleted? What was I voting in just now, then? :XD::@_@: Pretty much the whole early 2000s were multi-vote, and the live poll as well. Oh well, votes cast, but I'll do it again if something needs to be rebooted. Birthday message coming up later, I reckon they're going to your inbox?

As for See-Saw, I couldn't possibly forget their reunion stuff (which includes some of my top faves in their portfolio). I was talking about early songs like Toui Timpani which are absent in 1993-1994 but show up in 2003 when the compilation album was released besides Dream Field.

^ oh i guess that s because i told the Barbie girl to do the 2001-2004 years ^^;

and yes i did redo them not sure why it stayed on multivote while the default is single vote.

Sounds like "easypolls" may be a YMMV name in practice.:XD: There are always some quirks and hijinks lying in wait.

^ oh i guess that s because i told the Barbie girl to do the 2001-2004 years ^^;
Why does everybody calls me Barbi with a final e... :comeback:
Nevermind, can I send my message after the 24th? I have my last college exam that day, and I've already use some time of studying by making the polls :innocent:

Okay--done! No one said it was going to be easy but---dang! I can't tell you how many favorites I couldn't vote for simply because some years were so jam-packed with goodness that painful decisions had to be made. Nice thing about this poll is this--practically everything Kajiura-sensei has done over the years is great, so there won't be any head-scratching as to why something-or-other didn't beat out something else. I know there are some who are dumbfounded by someone saying that, but of all I've gotten to hear so far, there's very few tracks/songs I've heard from her that weren't at least good, and I'm little interested in picking nits about what could've made something better. Looking forward to see how this shakes out!

Just voted, note that the live category misses out on Kalafina performances at Animelo Summer Live (admittedly only 2014 and 2015 appearances were released on video).
My mistake there! I haven't seen them in the discography so I missed them :bow:

My contribution is complete and will be scanned within a few hours. To whom should I send it?

Assuming that's an email address, I've sent in my submission.

I sometimes suck at working even with ready-made PDF files. :XD:

Should I resend my message to the mail address above, too? I mean, if you'd rather have them all in one basket.

^ dont worry i save them in one folder on my desktop :) The only problem is that do far only 3 people have submited content which is crazily low.

Last edited:
Back