Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2018 (COMPLETED)

Okkei!! Thankss George for your reply :) Submitted my 10 votes!

Last edited by a moderator:
luckily i noticed tilll 2000 and i ll redo them tomorrow meh. they arent too many

single vote for the ones that have all the options. which are 2001-2017

Last edited:
I'd like to participate! I would illustrate a song (probably just one due to time constraints) with a collage like the ones you see here.
Will I have to wait until the poll results are announced and then choose one of those songs, or can I go ahead with a song of my choosing?

I'm really sorry to bother you with this question, but I just wanted to ask if it is still possible to participate in this wonderful project, and if it is so, when the deadline for drawings is. I'm really bad at drawing (and at nearly everything, lol), so I won't take part, only vote in all polls.

I'm asking on behalf of russian-speaking fans from vk group and just want to inform our subscribers about the project and share polls, so that they could vote too. Also I'd like to ask them, if they have some drawings or messages to be attached. Tell me if it's a good idea or not, cause i don't want to ruin your plans or smth like that :c

p.s.: sorry for mistakes~

How many members are there ? do send a list of names.

I haven't asked yet, cause i wanted to make sure it is possible and i can write about it on vk and gather participants, so i don't have any list right now. But if there are any interested people, will it be ok to send their works here (with the list of names, of course), what time-frames are for this type of activity?

And, from what i understood, we also need to write the list of names to vote in polls, right? Or is it ok if i just share the links?

It ll be better if you just post a link of the first post of this thread. I dont want uncontrolled sharing of the links because we will have uncontrolled sample of voters if shared even further. You can vote till July 30. Anything else should be submited till then too because then a PDF file needs to be made that will contan everything and then sent to Yuki Kajiura.

It ll be better if you just post a link of the first post of this thread. I dont want uncontrolled sharing of the links because we will have uncontrolled sample of voters if shared even further. You can vote till July 30. Anything else should be submited till then too because then a PDF file needs to be made that will contan everything and then sent to Yuki Kajiura.

Okay, I'll post a link of the first post, thank you so much for your patience!

I guess I forgot to confirm that I'll join Orz, maybe no time for picture or message TT. Have just finished the poll until 2002....it's starting hard from that year....@~@.

Ok voted. I will pass you a message for YK in pm before 30 Jul 12 AM (UTC+0) if I have enough time. I need at least a few hours to gather my thoughts.

Is it me or some polls are still one-vote while others are multiple vote? I guess that's the way it'll remain, though. I also didn't expect to find some See-Saw songs in 2003 instead of ten years earlier - were they listed from Early Best? :confu:

Back