Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2018 (COMPLETED)

I dont see much response though. If people dont care i ll just send a fast pdf file with whatever is already submited plus the polls.

I noticed that some of the polls have alot less votes than others. You should vote on ALL the polls and not just the ones that contain songs that you know well. And for god shake dont vote only for stuff that has been performed live. It makes the point of the idea kinda pointless (to show that we value all her works and not just jpop).

Last edited:
I noticed that some of the polls have alot less votes than others. You should vote on ALL the polls and not just the ones that contain songs that you know well. And for god shake dont vote only for stuff that has been performed live. It makes the point of the idea kinda pointless (to show that we value all her works and not just jpop).

I understand your feelings, but some people only knows that type of songs, so that was inevitable :confu:

I am participating, of course. I forgot to vote on the 30th for the rest of them. I think I got up to 2014? Anyways. I will just have a message. I don't want to compile it, and mess up like last time. *sigh* I wish I was better at it. I should take more classes.

I have voted and I will write a short message and submit to you before deadline :bow:

Voted!
give an opinion about my drawing... still need to finish it

Yuki-Kajiura.png

Totemo cute-desu.

Edit:
What's with all the See-Saw repeats in 2003 (just because of early best?)
How can one even choose a single track from 2004??! lol.
Lol, did all the blaze haters leave the forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
I already explained what happened with see saw earlier haha :) and ii know it was difficult to choose just one lol if the poll software was better i could put it have multiple votes. @ juchanx3: Can you also do a cover for the present ? :)

Last edited:
Something along the lines of

but you are free to change it, i just cant come up with something better atm

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 343
>Almost every year starting from 2008 is Kalafina, Kalafina, Kalafina.

You guys didn't think this through, hue. It should've been best OST and best single/album.

It should say "Ms. Yuki Kajiura" not "Miss." "Miss" is only used for women under the age of legal adulthood (20 in Japan). Women above that age are referred to as "Ms." (or Mrs. in the case of married women who have taken their husband's last name, but I believe that's beside the point here).

Miss is for unmarried women. it has nothing to do with age. The way Ms. is used varies. Most people use it when they don't know if the person is married, as a neutral honorific when the woman's marriage is irrelevant, or when you don't know if she prefers miss or mrs.

Miss is for unmarried women. it has nothing to do with age. The way Ms. is used varies. Most people use it when they don't know if the person is married, as a neutral honorific when the woman's marriage is irrelevant, or when you don't know if she prefers miss or mrs.
That was at one point true, but at some time they changed it so that women wouldn't have to display their marital status every time they introduce themselves. Currently, women under the age of legal adulthood are "Miss" (unless married), married women with their spouse's last name are "Mrs." and all others are Ms.. But I think "sensei" or "san" is a good alternative in this case.

I don't know whether Sensei is usually used for a music composer. Unless Japanese fans use it as a common honorific for her, it would be a bit weird. San is the best choice in my opinion.

Back